[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is not good for Europe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: natural population decline.png (421 KB, 2251x1069) Image search: [Google]
natural population decline.png
421 KB, 2251x1069
This is not good for Europe.
>>
>Ukraine
>declining births

heh
>>
It's the future of all of mankind, we can't sustain such a massive population on the planet. Eventually, every country will reach the point of having low nativity..
>>
>>61876033
good. when the day comes we will ride to west and kill all pale-skinned men, rape all pale-skinned women, and eat all white babies alive.
>>
File: Africa Europe.gif (6 KB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
Africa Europe.gif
6 KB, 350x269
>>61876423
The Problem isn't the europeans but the africans and the asians!
>>
>>61876423
literally only whites are like ''óoh i better not make to much offspring its bad for nature n sheeeit' meanwhile jamal and achmed are spreading their seed everywhere they can in every country they can in every women they can.
>>
File: WorldPopulation.png (54 KB, 916x666) Image search: [Google]
WorldPopulation.png
54 KB, 916x666
>>61876545
>>
>>61876423
>we can't sustain such a massive population on the planet
Yes we can
>>
>>61876562
like I said

it's not something that's particular about white people, it's about rich people in general, and as the standard of living rises in the world, people naturally have less and less kids

besides, having many kids is incredibly time consuming, not to mention it's harder to raise them properly, better to have few kids and make them great

>>61876690
no we can't, the resources of the planet will not last if 7 billion are going to have the same living standard as the 500 million rich people.
>>
clearing up reason why population decline has happened and it's because of low immigration? why is immigration justified in term of population?
>>
>>61876033
It wouldn't matter if it weren't for the fucking immigrants. Europeans have always dominated the world with low populations, a graceful population decline would be fine, but nooo all of the Germanics and other western Europeans have to replace every dead person in the next fifty years with three Arab buttbabies.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.