[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When will Britain finally abolish the monarchy and take its place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
When will Britain finally abolish the monarchy and take its place as a modern, constitutional republic, /int/?
>>
magyar cigány
>>
When will Germany fire up the war machine and put Jews to death?
>>
>>61864941
kurva Alajos szeretnék langos
>>
>>61864941
WTF I love britain now
>>
As soon as we lose a war and have to compensate by throwing our history out of the window. Like you guys did when you got rid of the Kaiser.
>>
>>61864941
democracy was a mistake
>>
That will never happen. The vast majority of British people support conserving the monarchy.
>>
File: monarchies and HDI.png (21 KB, 398x626) Image search: [Google]
monarchies and HDI.png
21 KB, 398x626
>>
>>61864941
Wait a minute, that flag...
>>
>>61864941
Britain is rightful Hungarian clay.
>>
>>61864941
> le it's 2016 argument :^)
fuck off to reddit
>>
>>61864941
When prince Charles converts to Islam.
>>
>>61865465
>>61865879

Apparently both the Hungarian flag and the British republican flag basically originated from the same republican movements of the 18th & 19th centuries.
>>
>>61865360
Really makes you think
>>
File: kate middleton 534.jpg (681 KB, 1915x3140) Image search: [Google]
kate middleton 534.jpg
681 KB, 1915x3140
>>61864941
What about Norway, Sweden, Spain, Belgium, the Netherlands and Denmark m8? True they're all irrelevant and people only care about the UK's monarchy, but still.
>>
>>61865189
umm could you tone down the antisemitism a bit hon i'm trying to not get jailed x
>>
>>61865250
Are you actually comparing a literal megalomaniac to enlightened British monarchy?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.