[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If we remove all humans on earth, would the earth finally be at peace?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pong.gif (209 KB, 500x274) Image search: [Google]
pong.gif
209 KB, 500x274
If we remove all humans on earth, would the earth finally be at peace?
>>
THERE IS NO PEACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6MRxsZcewE8
>>
>>61863808
we should start with animeposters desu
>>
>>61863808
Humans are just an instrument interpreting the music of war. Division and conflict are necessary.
>>
>>61863853
This and people who use [s4s] and namefags
>>
>>61863808
If you consider animals constantly killing each other peace, then yes.
>>
>>61863808
Well, for us there will be eternal rest.

The world would just go on. Slowly the sun would grow and consume the Earth, turning it into a burnt out husk.

Eventually the universe will either burn out with the last of the star eventually going out or everything will be sucked back together in a big crunch.

Our lives are but bright embers in a nearly endless forest fire.
>>
>>61863808
Maybe.

I want to be the last person or with the last group of people at a bar with a nice view of a setting sun as we all slowly die off.

Just sitting their playing the piano, probably a old jazz pieces I forgot the names to.

And maybe, before I die, I'll write into the wall behind the piano "It was all worth it, every moment of it." in some grim home someone or something will find it and be able to understand it.

Make fun of me as you will, but I like to play that moment in my head.
>>
but what happens to all russians
>>
>>61863808
something else would take over and fuck it up anyway
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-09-11-30-15.png (145 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-09-11-30-15.png
145 KB, 720x1280
No.
>>
>>61864270
top kek
>>
>>61864270
MEN BTFO
>>
>>61863808
I think the Emu Civil War will turn Australia into an uninhabitable wasteland. Oh wait, it already is.
>>
>>61863808
Define "peace"
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.