[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where did the "fuck off we're full" slogan come from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: aussie (1).jpg (72 KB, 400x301) Image search: [Google]
aussie (1).jpg
72 KB, 400x301
Where did the "fuck off we're full" slogan come from?
>>
Her tummy
>>
The citizenry noticed that Australia was full and created a dank catchphrase which triggers people worldwide
>>
>>61860407
probably bloody labor
>>
>>61860444
wait no probably bloody liberal nationals
>>
>>61860407
new zealand
>>
>>61860407
rural bogans I'd say
>>
*scratches head*
oh tommo who do we not like this week?
*turns on ACA*
oh yeah that's bloody unaustralia

look mate it was the bloody sparkies costing you a rort -- very unaustralian mate they did this
>>
>>61860407
inbred bogans wanted another reason to not get a job

bruddy foruners
>>
right is my wife
center is secondly wife
left is no thank you
>>
1990s, One Nation era against Asians, that's when I first heard it anyway.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 542x506) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 542x506
this Canadian OC meme
>>
File: reddit aus.png (129 KB, 611x326) Image search: [Google]
reddit aus.png
129 KB, 611x326
I looked for the origin but found this instead

Anyway pretty sure it's been around since the 80s
>>
>>61860407
It's pretty funny a slogan coming from a country that has trouble conducting elections in certain regions due to the extremely low population density.
>>
>>61861916
Australians politically are just xenophobic as fuck. Has nothing to do with much else.
There is a view that Asians are stealing all the jobs, but Australia has pretty fucking low unemployment in general and that is also more a symptom of Neoliberalism and fucking bullshit expectations of employers like "Oh if you want to work in this store being a shelf packer, you need 100000 years experience."

Australian politicans are also lazy as fuck and no major party has done anything in decades to actually sponser real innovation or entrepreneurship here, Labor had some good reforms in recent years like fucking off Negative Gearing and the NBN, but both of those policies are dead now.

Australia is a mining and FIRE economy through and through.
>>
Which country is more Anti-immigrants:
Australia
or
New Zealand?
>>
>>61862238
same country
>>
>>61860407
A nation of settlers saying they don't like immigrants. It's like they're not even self aware.
>>
>>61862238
Australia
>>
>>61861875
i posted a comment that if you support unnecessary abortion you should of been aborted
it was just a bit of banter but i got a lot of downvotes desu
>>
>>61862335
not immigrants
brown people
like you for example
>>
File: 3569_photo2-edit.jpg (76 KB, 648x486) Image search: [Google]
3569_photo2-edit.jpg
76 KB, 648x486
Is Australia a racist nation and if so why?
>>
>>61863676
Australians arent even Australian
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KL99S-XyF8g
>>
>>61863709
FUCKING BUZZFEED CUNT
>>
File: go away malay.png (63 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
go away malay.png
63 KB, 900x900
>>61862335
>that malaymonkey with the inferiority complex

jej
>>
>>61863709
>its an "american media portrays australians as hipsters from melbourne" episode
everytime
>>
>>61862238
Kek, almost all management jobs are done by foreigners here now. I went to a conference in Auckland where General Managers of the franchise restaurant I work at were all there from all over the country. 90% were pajeets.
>So many that the lunch we were served had an 'Indian' line, with curry/rice etc and the rest of us lined up for spaghetti and meatballs with bread rolls
>>
>>61861642
I'm still kind of giggling that Pauline got voted back in. Not because she's any good, but it drives the lefties absolutely batshit crazy
>>
>>61865053
I voted for her and guess we're I'm from that's right fucking QUEENSLANDERRRRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>61865065
I actually think Bob 'no poofters' Katter is probably better value for the lulz these days.
>>
>>61863709
fucking buzzfeed
>>
Australian Anglos are devoid of any meaningful culture seeing as they're all descendant from degenerate convicts.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.