[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you prepared for the massive russian butthurt that is to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10
Are you prepared for the massive russian butthurt that is to come?

I can't wait desu, not because "muh stronk" but just because I like to observe buttmad ruskies throwing tantrums. It gives me joy.
>>
This thread needs a bump fot it's potential.
>>
I can't wait to be even more ashamed of my "country"

there will be a Smoleńsk exhibition for NATO delegates plus organisation will be shit as always
>>
>>61821006
it's always been you psheks throwing tantrums around lol
>>
File: oho.jpg (10 KB, 183x183) Image search: [Google]
oho.jpg
10 KB, 183x183
Just have that war already and be done with it.
>>
>all the butthurt in funland over president going there
the cuck is still strong in this cunt
>>
>>61822659
I swear to God that our gov would be more than happy to provoke a war and die like a bitch because "muh honour"

oh, right, old people won't die in a war, only young ones will
>>
>>61822659
>>61822717
finlan join otan pls.
>>
>>61821006

>Poland is USAs meatshield

Welp, Poland didn't have the right to exist anway.

I look forward to Polands new status as the next Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria, Palestine, Ukraine.
>>
File: die anglo scum.png (429 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
die anglo scum.png
429 KB, 500x375
>>61821006
>NATO OTAN
>amerifags getting cucked by france THAT hard
>>
>>61822961
I know it's bait byt I still want to remind everyone on /int/ and /pol/ that Poland was founded as a soverign state in 966. That's all, kthx.
>>
>>61823068
no chyba kurwa nie już wtedy to był klient hre
>>
>>61822940
soon bolan soon
>>
>>61823110

why aren't you a member cunt anyway? You of all people have lots of beef with the russkis.
>>
>>61822961
>Welp, Poland didn't have the right to exist anway.
If that's the case, your leaf cunt has even less of a right to exist.
>>
Aliens will destroy us all anyway.

Why bother.

Humans are stupid we will be wiped out soon.
>>
>>61823197
because of russocucks
>>
File: 1440956166251.jpg (73 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1440956166251.jpg
73 KB, 300x250
>Hey i am a retarded pole
>Nato base 200 km away from border with Russian nuclear outpost.
>AAHAHAH RUSSIA SO BUTTHURT.
>Hey i am gonna shoot my self in the head.
>Dont do that
>AHAHAHA RUSSIA SO BUTTHURT.

Oh no my butthurt reached another dimenshion, i need to go and get some pierogi.
brb two min.
>>
>>61821006
>Are you prepared for the massive russian butthurt that is to come?
looking forward to it :^)

imagine how beautiful the world would be without kremlins
>>
>>61821006
>Are you prepared for the massive russian butthurt that is to come?
And what happen?
>>
>>61824100
we all hope you all die of butthurt
>>
>>61824198
Hm...No.
>>
literally never seen russian "butthurt" in this joke of a board
>>
>>61824425
one can dream :^)
>>
>>61824522
Indeed my friend, indeed.
>>
>>61823927

>Wanting to ensure security of own country
>retarded

what's wrong with you people? Do you think only Russia is entitled to have a military?
>>
>>61824602
yes
>>
>>61824581
Not sure if you'll like it tho.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
>>
>>61824687
>a bunch of frostbitten alcoholic lowlifes
>able to even produce an atomic bomb

lmaoing @ your life you delusional fag
Russia peaked ages ago you're irrelevant now and forever
>>
>>61824687
Don't give a shit, Use a nuke, everyone uses one, everyone dies.

Your arguments literally go down to "I KILL YOU" - same as terrorists.

That's why I never considerd russians human.
>>
>>61824687
if we can cleanse the planet from russ-dom for the cost of one city, I say that's the biggest bargain humanity will ever score.
>>
>>61824687
RUSSIA KILL WORLD
ALL MUST BOW TO RUSSIA
>>
>In 2011, the commander of the Russian Strategic Missile Forces, Sergey Karakaev, in an interview with Komsomolskaya Pravda, confirmed the operational state of the Perimeter assessment and communication system.

>>61824746
>>61824748
>>61824753
Kek.
>>
>>61824827
And you wonder why we want to protect ourselfs from you animals.

>why you hate russia so much cvka!!! pidor
>what? you don't agree with us, look I have nukes, I kill you xaxaxa
>>
>>61824827
>the commander of the Russian Strategic Missile Forces
i.e. the Kremlin court jester
>>
>>61824762
Don't really care. They hope that we all gonna die. Alright, but one should see the perspective.
>>
Memes.
>>
>>61824827
your Minister of Defence is an economist, kek

classic Russia, wearing daddy's big coat and begging for respect
>>
>>61824753
you forgetting the part where we cleanse earth from every one exept us.
Since we have 4 Hive cities in Ural mountains.
And two undergraound sities that linked to mentro in moscow alove.
With all that USSR ensured that 8 millions will surive.
Oh yeah and we building another one in antarctica right now.
Lets see how your nigger ass gonna survive your holocaust.
>>
>>61824868
There's a perspective for you: having to live next to fascist Russia.

Go ahead and look up what the word means. It's not "country I don't like".
>>
>>61824988
I thought Turks were cockroaches, not Russians
>>
>>61824988
You think that your sci-fi novel "hive" cities or underground metro 2(that dosn't work btw) isn't something others don't know the location of?

Saszka pls, half of your fucking KGB/FSB officers ran off to US and western Europe.
>>
>>61821006
I've literally never seen a butthurt Russian in my life. Poles on the other hand...
>>
File: CmuNUkcXgAA3-KS.jpg large.jpg (194 KB, 741x1058) Image search: [Google]
CmuNUkcXgAA3-KS.jpg large.jpg
194 KB, 741x1058
>this triggers Poland
>>
>>61825086
>churka, hach and a woman

Russia of 2016
>>
Next the us president will be a russian cocksucker trump so it hasn't point at all
>>
I feel slightly sorry for Russians. An extremely conservative population who are seeing a global trend towards social liberalism, and there isn't anything their leaders can do but make idle threats to an unbeatable military alliance.

I'd suggest the best course for Russia would be to return back to the West like it had done so in the past. They might even get some of their land back when China finally kicks out at the US over Taiwan or coastal economic zones or whatever.
>>
>>61825043
>You think that your sci-fi novel "hive" cities.
The point was where you getting 3k celsius degree sunburns. and i am chilling safe and sound in the bunker.
>>
>>61825178
>extremely conservative population

nice meme, you probably believe in muh whiteness as well
Russia is officially multicultural and tolerant as long as you're not white, because white people don't vote for Putinka
>>
>this triggers Poland
https://twitter.com/nasahqphoto/status/751044338327715840
>>
>>61825185
You think anyone will let you or your family into a bunker in fucking Russia? You think anyone would care?

IF there is a bunker it's limit is probably maks 1000 people or a bit more and it's only for the richest.

You'll roast, but you're too stupid to understand it.

During the atomic war most people would die from radiation smartass.
>>
>>61825216
>t. refugee
>>
>>61825268
>t. poor bydło from muchosransk

it's good that you have some state mythology about Great Mother Russia))) it certainly helps you sleep at night

never forget Ramzan is the greatest patriot
>>
>>61825308
>t. refugee
>>
>>61825236
>You think anyone will let you or your family into a bunker in fucking Russia? You think anyone would care?
Every worker that lives and work in closed city near hive bunker have right to take 2 family members with him.
Doctrine wasnt changed since soviet time.
>>
>>61825451
demographics changed, idiot
>>
This is great thread, keep it up ryssä and kurwa.
>>
>>61825489
>demographics changed, idiot
are you an idiot or what?
You do realise that it was 8 million from 290million back then?
And now its 8 millions from 147.
>>
>>61821006
Why would we be butthurt about some retarded summit or something when there are so mulch more exiting things happen?

For example the petition for dissolution of Russian national football team got 300k signs. That is really interesting.

And your shit isn't.
>>
>>61821006
>tfw french is still NATO's second official language

W-who's i-irrevelant n-now, bitch-, err I mean, anons!
>>
>>61825626
It is?
>>
File: 1464891112001.webm (1 MB, 406x720) Image search: [Google]
1464891112001.webm
1 MB, 406x720
Russian elites all have british/austrian/french/american passports.
Russian oil and gas pipe maintained by foreign companies.
German/swiss/austrian companies maintain russian military production (we can't build these funny war things by ourselves obviously)
"Occupied" is only piece of donetsk and piece of lugansk oblast and TOTALLY pro-russian crimea.

At the same time brainwashed people believe there will be soon war russia vs nato and russia will fight nato somewhere in Oder if only not learn to fight.

There is something behind it.

Some people think EU uses russia as a scarecrow. "Oh, you don't want it live in united europe and be in NATO? But do you want to live under russian rule? You know they plan invade poland/sweden/finland/whatever?" They need eastern europeans to cry and whine "please take our sovereignity PLEASE DEFEND US PLEASE"

In "Okkupert" norwegians showed it clearly. Ebil russia invaded Norway because EU commanded to do that and EU had a conflict with Norway.
>>
>>61825656
See how they're obligated to name it "OTAN" underneath, and with "Varsovie" labelled underneath too.
>>
>>61825786
it's because we liek you ;3
>>
File: 840154.jpg (48 KB, 700x532) Image search: [Google]
840154.jpg
48 KB, 700x532
>>61824964
Because minister of defence actually has only administrative functions: like signing contracts, orders. Basically, bureaucracy.

The pure military shit is decided by the Chief of the general staff. Pic related.
>>
>>61825914
Poland is pretty cool too I suppose, aside from they're crusading us against that they allegedly would've vanquished against the Third Reich, the USSR, the Japanese empire, Italy, as long as we have intervened in 1939.

Geez we get it, we didn't do what was right. It screwed us over too, you know that?

But they are Napoleonic bros so their perception amongst us can't really be tainted.

How do you say Paris in polish?
>>
>>61825699

Literally none of what you say disproves that Russia has imperial geopolitical ambitions that it won't hesitate to pursue with all means available to it, which means NATO members are perfectly justified in taking measures to deter Russia from any aggression towards themselves.
And aggression does not need to mean tanks in Warsaw, it can just mean more scum like Girkin operating in ukraine or even baltics, if Putin will think he can get away with it.

And while facts can be (ab)used as arguments in favour of staying in EU or NATO, you're being either dishonest or stupid if you pretend like such concerns are baseless.
>>
>>61826172
"Russia" doesn't have any ambitions because it's not sovereign country, it is a gas pipe ruled by foreign managers.

All what russia is doing is illogical and unfinished. EVERY TIME it's like "why would they do this". It's like if you built a home and you start crush it into pieces, it's not-understandable if this home is yours but it easy to imagine if you just do what they command.

"Putin" is a doll, he's not a sovereign president.
>>
Poland is butthurt, as usual. Makes a thread about how russians will soon be butthurt. Meanwhile nobody in Russia thinks about Poland. Literally no one gives a fuck about Poland. Great thread though.
>>
>>61826172
Literally ALL actions of russia are illogical.

"Russia" betrayed russians in ukraine and fights in Syria. For what purpose? Because it's an anti-russian occupation territory.
Russia died, since 1917 all what we see is an ugly golem, no matter which flag is officials or smth.
>>
>>61826172
> it can just mean more scum like Girkin operating in ukraine

Conflict is frosen, russian spring has ended.
>>
Because russian people were doing just fine before 1917, right?
>>
>>61826363
Russia should balkanize tbqhf. The world would be a better place.
>>
>>61825699
>"Occupied" is only piece of donetsk and piece of lugansk oblast and TOTALLY pro-russian crimea.
Also that Georgian region.
>>
>>61826460
If west decides russia must be balkanized, it will happen. (Because there are no patriotic elites here, only managers living here to buy mansion in london in future)

>>61826484
Yes you reminded me about it. Russia fought so hard to defend... 50k of people in South Ossetia and it just completely betrayed millions of ruskies in eastern ukraine. Isn't THAT illogical?
>>
>>61826459
>Before 1917
Everyone is poor, shitty government
>After 1917
Everyone is poor, shitty government, Russia has nukes now

Russian history is pretty linear
>>
>>61823927
How is them being better defended shooting themselves in the foot?
>>
>>61826541
But those Russians in Ukraine were not really oppressed and Russian children were not being crucified by Ukronazis, were they? All that suffering, because of sheer stupidity and the need to establish a land corridor to Crimea through Mariupol.
>>
File: 1454531827100.jpg (82 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1454531827100.jpg
82 KB, 960x720
>>61825451

>doctrine
>matters in russia

top kek
>>
>>61826292
>>61826338
>>61826541
Back to LJ, Galkovsky.
>>
>>61826622
> using the word Ukronazis as ironical and funny word to make fun of silly russians

I don't know what else they must do. They burned alive their countrymen (i remember they were saying there were russians from russia there but NO, it was all people from ukraine), they renamed Moscow avenue to Bandera avenue but europeans still say there are no nazis there, only peaceful democratic people.
>>
>>61826625
Any official paper is important in Russia. We are essentially a very bureaucratic country.
>>
File: 1454531553969.png (578 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1454531553969.png
578 KB, 600x580
>>61826767

>official paper is important in Russia
pic related
>>
>>61826785
>Clueless fuck
"You're an insect without an [official] paper" - russian saying.
>>
>>61826756
This whole mess we are in, when it comes to relations between Russia and NATO, is mostly due to the instigation of an unnecessary conflict in the Donbas. Everyone is banging on about Crimea, but eventually things would have settled down. Donetsk and Lugansk were totally unnecessary, and that is a personal mistake of Mr. Putin.
>>
>>61826927

you sure showed me with that "saying" ;^)
>>
>>61826960
I believe nobody really expected real shit starting in Donbass. Putin officially stated on the TV to donbass people: do not make a referendum. But after they still did probably all sides involved decided to get at least some profit out of the situation.
>>
>>61826041
Paryż
>>
>>61827113
this
>>
>>61826756
>They burned alive their countrymen

You're talking about that russian staged video?

>it was all people from ukraine
even if you genuinely believed they were, you fail at elementary logic. "exist" is not the same quantifier as "every". If you said that ukraine is fascist then you'd have to say that Russia is fascist too because of some shit your own neonazis do.
>>
>>61823927
Saltier than your babushka's borscht

Russia isn't the only country entitled to have a military/defend itself.
>>
>>61827162
> some shit your own neonazis do.
Russian neonazis are marginals, they aren't supported by government/oligarchs. in ukraine don't fear anything. Azov was sponsored by Kolomoyskiy.
russia a multi-culti ;)

> You're talking about that russian staged video?
Yes. Staged citizens of ukraine died in staged building in staged country.

> "exist" is not the same quantifier as "every"
Well, I say again "I don't know what else they must do ... europeans still say there are no nazis there, only peaceful democratic people."

REEEEE THEY ONLY FIGHT FOR PEACEFUL & EUROPEAN UKRAINE
>>
>>61826610
your "pro" bases are nuclear preemtive targets.
>>
can someone explain to me what happened to ukraine,i lost track after those protests
>>
>>61827292
>Russian neonazis are marginals, they aren't supported by government/oligarchs.
Your president is a honorary member of a biker gang and your minister of foreign affairs is defending chimpouts of your football hooligans.
>in ukraine don't fear anything. Azov was sponsored by Kolomoyskiy.
Kolomoyski is not government, and reports on how fascist they actually are vary. Of course for you it's simply to slap a label on them so you don't have to think of them as people.
>russia a multi-culti ;)
really? I thought it's bastion of white race and christianity, although I hear recently you shat on an orthodox council...

>Yes. Staged citizens of ukraine died in staged building in staged country.
Oh so you're referring to that incident in Odessa where your media even helpfully provided pictures from completely different place and time?
Yeah, what happened there was bad but extent in which the event is or was used by your propaganda machine was sickening.

>europeans still say there are no nazis there, only peaceful democratic people.
Normal people are peaceful there. Not their fault shits like Girkin came to fuck them up and provide excuse for fascists to rally.
>>
>>61827162
>russian staged video?
I think he's talking about the incident in Odessa, this shit wasn't staged
>>
http://www.politico.eu/article/russian-state-media-nato-like-a-kindergarten-teacher/
>annex other country
>call critics warmongerers

you cant explain that.
>>
>>61827575
>biker gang
They are clowns though, not real bikers. And honorary membership means shit.
>>61827575
Also, you see, burning around 50 people alive is pretty bad. I don't think you would like it happening in Czech Republic.
>>
>>61827575
> biker gang
> old "patriotic" alcoholics taking money from Kremlin
> GANG like they're real thugs

> football hooligans fought other hooligans in france
How is that related to neonazis?

> Oh so you're referring to that incident in Odessa where your media even helpfully provided pictures from completely different place and time?
...and therefore it's all staged and this tragedy isn't real
"if russian media say about it then it wasn't so bad and we must defend ukrainian democrats"

> Normal people are peaceful there
Normal people who burned other normal people.

Nothing new, just a normal european discourse.

Sometimes I forget my czech interlocutor sees every day posters like "putin is a new stalin" in prague metro. No surprise he's spreading lie.
>>
>>61827773
I suppose it really is normal to ignore your own flaws and demonize flaws of others.

At least you're comfortable with your government that can do no wrong.
>>
>>61828045
It's normal for europeans only to say "look there is painted swastika on russian commieblock stop saying about ukronazis you're nazi too"
>>
>>61828165
the difference is, here only pleb-tier people say that, while in russia its the official kremlin response.
>>
>>61828211
> while in russia its the official kremlin response.

Being a nazi? What?
>>
>>61828244
The endless stream of tu quoques
>>
File: 2462.jpg (110 KB, 607x383) Image search: [Google]
2462.jpg
110 KB, 607x383
>>61823927
>Boohoo how dare you have will to defend your country from our possible aggression
>>
>>61821006
why should we butthurt?
that's more about you who butthurt over russian not butthurting over you
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.