[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Japan love Taiwan. Taiwan love Japan. Japan hate Korea. Korea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: JTD_higashi-ajia_chizu.jpg (31 KB, 530x390) Image search: [Google]
JTD_higashi-ajia_chizu.jpg
31 KB, 530x390
Japan love Taiwan.
Taiwan love Japan.
Japan hate Korea.
Korea hate Japan.
Japan hate China.
China hate Japan.
Taiwan hate Korea.
Korea hate Taiwan.
Taiwan hate China.
China hate Taiwan.

Am I right??
>>
I like Taiwan Korean and Japan
>>
All asians hate each other because they remind each other of how ugly they are
>>
File: gook_removal.jpg (163 KB, 700x1127) Image search: [Google]
gook_removal.jpg
163 KB, 700x1127
I hate Koreans desu.
>>
>>61818687
no no no no u wrong.
only 2 countries love each other.
Taiwan and Japan.
>>
I don't think Taiwan care about Japan.
>>
>>61818826
Probably because they can at relate to getting rekked by typhoons and earthquakes all the time
>>
Do Taiwanese and Koreans really hate each other?
>>
Also

>Taiwan
>country

Most real countries dont even recognize Taiwan as an actual country anymore
>>
>>61818645
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4zmjGUCE5E

Japan-Taiwan Union again!
>>
Taiwan? Ohhhh, you mean Chinese Taipei.
>>
>>61818978
Would be great but what do we do about China?
>>
>>61818938
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SucchYbIJ5U
>>
>>61818938
Koreans don't pay attention to Taiwan. There's no political or historical animosity. Otoh, Taiwan hates Korea because Korea was the last country to abandon Taiwan for China (btw every country did too), so that left a bad impression and Taiwanese felt betrayed? Also, both countries have similar industries but Korean ones overtook Taiwan ones so Taiwanese have some kinda competitive/economic grudge.
>>
Incidentally, Taiwan and Japan are the only good countries in Asia
>>
Japan likes Taiwan and vice versa because Taiwan is too small to be threatening and more importantly, they both really hate China.

Japan, China, and Korea all hate each other because they are direct economic competitors with bad history.

Taiwan and Korea are economic rivals but don't hate each other since each prioritize other rivals (China for Taiwan, Japan for Korea).
>>
>>61818938
We don't hate taiwan.
>>
>>61819335
as an interesting fact, korea aside china didnt hate japan
in the 80s over 80-90 % of them liked japan, and japan was in the same situation
Zemin destroyed everything by starting anti japan propaganda and educattion
>>
>>61820014
That's because no one gives a shit about what poor countries want, and Korea was poor until the 90s.

When Korea actually became a competitor to Japan, it became a full rivalry. Same with China.
>>
>>61819444
ok then how about Japan?
do u hate Japan?
>>
>>61820352
Some people hate Japan but others do not care.
>>
>>61818645
>Taiwan
>Self-hatred psycho
>Enjoy sucking the colonialists' dicks
>>
>>61820175
This. When you're poor you don't give a shit about other countries, you only care about feeding your family. Only when you don't have to worry about going hungry do you start getting caught up in government propaganda to hate a target group because your government wants you to ignore their own fuck ups. We're all dumb pawns, and the most hateful and nationalistic among us are the biggest idiots.
>>
>>61820352
Personally I like Japan and I think Japan is the only true developed country in Asia. Korea is pseudo developed country actually.
>>
>>61820408
Pretty much the same
>>
2012年10月19日、台湾の立法院は尖閣諸島の領有を宣言する決議を史上初めて行った。野党の親民党が提案し、与党の国民党や最大野党の民進党の賛成により可決した
>>
>>61820175
That cant explain the situation enough. And according to your logic, Taiwan also should rival Japan but in fact its not, its an economic partner with Japan. This story doenst depend on the economic scale.

Also the ideological situations of Korea and China were pretty different. China hadnt actually been anti Japan as a nation and its ethnic ideology, whereas Korea had since 1945.

Even Korea hadnt been much less anti Japan than now. One of the reasons why since the middle 90s the both governments have run strong anti Japan ideology is both countries needed their nationalistic/ethnic identity to show up to the globalized world and to hide their political faults in the rapid economic growth. Sadly their choices to identify themselves were that competitive one like "We are better than Japan, Japan is evil" unlike Taiwan. And its still ongoing.
>>
韓国や台湾では日本政府に対し「法的責任を認め、国家補償を行なえ」という主張を掲げる運動の影響が強く、アジア女性基金を受け取ろうとする元慰安婦に対して、受け取るべきでないと圧力が加えられる。

2007年11月11日に台湾の立法院(国会)が日本政府による公式謝罪と被害者への賠償を求める決議案を全会一致で採択する
>>
File: 1465800732446.jpg (54 KB, 675x701) Image search: [Google]
1465800732446.jpg
54 KB, 675x701
>>61818645
>Personify country as if every single people in it has same opinion
I like most japanese people, has positive conception on them , i speak japanese, i love most japanese, but i despise you. Go kill yourself fag
>>
>>61820014
How old are you? How do you know the situation of China during the 80s? Also, how do you know if China liked Japan when not much information escaped China until the 90s.

Lastly, Taiwan politically needs Japan because of their disputes and proximity with China. It's in their absolute best interest to harbor good relations with Japan.
>>
>>61820752
>And according to your logic, Taiwan also should rival Japan

What? I said Taiwan is too small to really compete with Japan or make Japan feel threatened for it to be a true rivalry. Meanwhile, Korea's small enough to regard Taiwan as an economic competitor, but also large enough for Japan to feel threatened.

The single biggest factor in Taiwan being relatively pro-Japan is the status as the "anti-PRC China." In contrast, while Korea and China have their differences and conflicts, Korea has not really been an "enemy" to China in the same way that Japan has, so Korea feels less of a desire to buddy up with Japan than Taiwan.

It's purely geopolitical motivations. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
>>
>>61820352
I'd say the majority is shifted towards hate
>>
>>61821007
Agree with you roughly except that Korea regards Taiwan as an economic rival. Many Koreans do not even know the existence of Taiwan. Some are confused Taiwan and Thailand. From the cultural perspective Korea make a lot of influence to Taiwan but I don't know what is the cultural influence of Taiwan to Korea.
>>
>>61821378
Well, it's not a very big or prominent rivalry to be sure, mostly visible in the smartphone and microchip industries with Samsung/HTC/TSMC.
>>
>>61821378
> Some confuse Taiwan and Thailand

How is "Daeman" and "Taeguk" confusable?
I'm sure most of the people are aware of Taiwan, as the Taiwan-Chinese disputes are shown on news once in a while.

Though I do agree that it's difficult to find Taiwanese cultural influences in Korea.
>>
File: image.jpg (560 KB, 1246x1558) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
560 KB, 1246x1558
Korea definitely hates Japan.
>>
>>61820846
Being this out of touch.
It's not the people who decides their enemy.
>>
>>61818645
they just are all ficking tsunderae shits

they love eachother
>>
File: blackeddd.png (440 KB, 545x705) Image search: [Google]
blackeddd.png
440 KB, 545x705
Korean American

fuck Japan

fuck Taiwan

fuck China

fuck Russia

We love AMERICAN BLACKS ONLY
>>
>>61818944
t. Wang
>>
Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan should improve their relationships with each other. There is a much bigger threat called the PRC, that destroys any culture that it touches.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.