[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck is up with ''''''''gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: 2016-07-07 21-14-07.764.jpg (63 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2016-07-07 21-14-07.764.jpg
63 KB, 640x480
What the fuck is up with ''''''''gun culture''''''' in the US (and other countries)? It's such a dumb fucking idea for everyone to carry around guns for self-defence. It's too easy to kill somebody with a single shot, even by accident. Leads to so much unnecessary loss of life. Carrying knives is way more sensible. You're not going to stab anyone by accident, and you actually need strength and agility to use it properly - any pussy can pull the 10 gram trigger on a gun. And if I stab somebody for taking my cello, they're much less likely to die than if they got shot. Knives are more manly as well: a gun fight requires no expertise, just pure luck, but a knife fight is a true game of skill, and a noble one because you see your enemy up close and expose yourself to him with every strike. It's honourable, unlike the hide-and-seek shootout bullshit you see in the US. I see a lot of people in my country carrying blades, and I can honestly say that I'm really proud of knife culture in the UK.

pic related: the knife I carry with me for protection
>>
File: 1467317194884.jpg (14 KB, 480x411) Image search: [Google]
1467317194884.jpg
14 KB, 480x411
let's see which one of my gullible countrymen falls for this
>>
El indiANO
>>
>>61805172
>pic related: the knife I carry with me for protection
how many times have you folded it?
>>
>2016
>not carrying a skeng
>>
>>61805227
I was about to until I got to all the "noble and honorable" bull
>>
Guns for show
Knives for a pro
>>
Guns are crude and brutish.

Gentlemen use swords ideally, knives otherwise.

Getting my open-carry broadsword license in a few weeks. get hype.
>>
nigga people forget about it but teeth are much stronger than that
you dont even have to carry it
>>
File: bin.jpg (31 KB, 625x352) Image search: [Google]
bin.jpg
31 KB, 625x352
>>61805172
That's not a noife.
>>
I have a friend who owns guns and takes me shooting sometimes. It's fun but not worth the price and hassle to get my PAL. It's fucking hilarious when I bring up gun control though, he gets so mad.
>>
Would you use a gun to cut your steak?

Gun nuts - 0
Knife Patricians - 1
>>
>>61806110
I just moved out of my parents' place and gotta snag my rifle from there tbqh
>>
I don't carry anything for protection
>>
File: 1374858555911.gif (463 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1374858555911.gif
463 KB, 500x280
>>61806178
Especially not condoms, because you'll never use them
>>
>>61805172
Reported for possessing an offensive weapon
>>
>>61806132
>Would you use a gun to cut your steak?
If it has a bayonet attached
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.