[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are spergs hated in your cunt?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
I fucking hate people with Aspergers.
Not because they have a disability but because they use it as a fucking excuse for all their failures in life.

I was diagnosed with Aspergers as a child, and I will always be a little odd...

However I don't sit in my mums basement with a body pillow or saythings like "3dpd" in public.

It is fucking possible for people with aspergers to develop social skills... you just have to work harder for it.

I have aspergers but I also have a job, girlfriend, social life and a car.

I don't want to be compared to the tools that watch anime and video games all day when I actually learned things like social skills.

Fuck aspies seriously, stop using your disability (it's hardly even a disability, it just makes you seem odd) as an excuse for being a loser, make an effort.
>>
File: dad shoes.jpg (48 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
dad shoes.jpg
48 KB, 400x300
>>61798055
Also what is with aspergers people and wearing these shitty looking dad shoes with the laces not tied up properly.. fuck.
>>
>>61798055
do you really have aspie?
it's cool that you overcame it somewhat.

people will make excuses for everything. I guarantee you most of the people here aren't clinically depressed but just disgusting fat fucks
>>
>>61798441
Self-diagnosers are the worst.

I'm an aspie and manic-depressive and I'm managing to hold a steady job right now, at least.
>>
>>61798525
I was diagnosed when I was 6.
>>
>>61798525
I wish you and the aussie well. some of us don't have it easy
>>
>>61798055
>Are spergs hated in your cunt?
Yes everyone hate me

>>61798525
what job?
>>
>>61798699
I'm a cook in a restaurant.

It's not exactly a career, but it's something.
>>
>>61798587
I didn't mean you, I meant the fucks who sit on 4chan and complain all day. Guess that wasn't very clear.
>>
>>61798699
Graphic design intern.
>>
>>61798055
I'm schizophrenic and yes, i'm hated by everyone.
>>
>>61798743
>>61798782
okey
>>
>>61798055
SPEEDY SPEED BOY
>>
>>61798055
That rare moment when you discover NEW element and google fails you:

>Aspergesis a name given to the rite of sprinkling a congregation withholy water.

Still GG, I have learned two new words today, thank you 4chan!
>>
>>61798055
Tourretes > Aspergers.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNSKkqjmmE
imagine being able to call anyone a nigger and get away with it.
>>
File: 1329177608304.gif (1 MB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1329177608304.gif
1 MB, 255x191
>>61798055

Good Goy.
>>
No one cares. You can be a fairly odd ball and make friends with no problems aside from your own social abilities.
Perhaps if you make it public that you have x or y condition you could get some shit, though.
>>
>>61801465
this

you adapted to some shit you actually hate... thats great m8

also in shitholes aspies don't even have an option, theres no autismbux or anything, such diagnosis hardly exist officially (they can put you in psycho vault tho if you really want)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.