[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>spain >a "first world" country kick them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
>spain
>a "first world" country

kick them out of the EU, NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iso8NApqls4
>>
>>61797452
le europe ends at the pyrenees
>>
fuck you butthurt celtic germanic med mixed scum

gtfo
>>
File: 1467855801359.jpg (90 KB, 613x1303) Image search: [Google]
1467855801359.jpg
90 KB, 613x1303
Someone is getting their señoritas stolen
>>
File: 1813% done with this shit.png (290 KB, 754x554) Image search: [Google]
1813% done with this shit.png
290 KB, 754x554
>>61797452
>Le animals have feelings too
I'm more worried about the people they might trample than the bulls themselves. But I guess valuing humans over animals makes me "evil".
>>
>>61797452
Didn't watch because I couldn't stand that frog-faced nu-male presenter
>>
It is bloody and not seen in a good light in the current world, but it's also their national tradition.
It's not our place to criticize them.
>>
>>61797452
Bull fighting is manly as fuck though, should encourage it
>>
>>61797452
don't worry, most of us is against that savage "tradition"

it will be removed in less than a decade, just when most of their supporters die
>>
>>61797621
>I value the life of retards jumping in front of bulls because TRADITIONS over a defenseless animal heading to long and painful slaughter
>>
wow that dude looks inbred as fuck. And the way he's sat makes him look like he's legitimately disabled.
>>
“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
>>
>>61798062
There's nothing wrong with foiegras
>>
>>61797976
You'd better be a vegan, bitch, because cattle cows have it worse.
>B-But they're stunned it said so in the video
And what happens before that? They're held in capitvity, bred and fattened so they can go on your hamburger. And the chickens that become your McNuggets have it even worse. And what about that delicious pâté the French love so much? That's made out of geese that are forcefed and kept in cages until they're so fat they can barely move?

On the other hand we have a bull that's treated fairly well, gets to run around and gets to fight for his life. Like nature intended.

Hypocrite.
>>
>>61797976
Human life is inherently more valuable than animal life
>>
>>61798146
Spanish bulls are literally the most privileged animal in Europe. And animalrights faggots want to genocide them because "muh feels".
>>
>>61797976
cuck, bet you are a vegetarian too
>>
>>61798204
That's only true for western countries.
>>
>>61798344
redundant because easterners aren't humans
>>
the picadors ruin the fight for me
the matador should have to do everything himself imo
>>
File: Picador-in-action[1].jpg (260 KB, 544x448) Image search: [Google]
Picador-in-action[1].jpg
260 KB, 544x448
>>61798701
I think they should cut out the matador and have the picador do everything famalam.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.