[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does your country have an annual ethnic holocaust day? >Australia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: fuck yeah.jpg (82 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
fuck yeah.jpg
82 KB, 620x349
Does your country have an annual ethnic holocaust day?

>Australia
>Fuck yeah cunt
>>
>>61780345
Why are poor people so violent and subhuman
>>
>>61780345
Fucking legends I wonder if they tell their kids about this day.
>>
>>61780380
Because they're poor
>>
>>61780380
because if they can blame their failure on others they feel better
I'm a poorfag but i don't do this, I have a brain
>>
>>61780380
>>61780442
>>61780447
Spotted the faggots who don't stand up for their race or country
>>
>>61780464
I just hate poor people
>>
>>61780464
>Standing up for your cunt means acting like a violent nigger
No thanks m8
>>
>>61780345
do you pick on jews on this day?
>>
>>61780345
>annual

cronulla was like 11 years ago mate
>>
>>61780464
Spotted the Queensland fag who voted for Pauline
>>
>>61780497
We have hardly any Jews. (but they make up 50% of our 20 richest people somehow...)
>>
>>61780514
Haha I did vote for her actually well spotted mate.
>>
>>61780380
these people are middle class or upper middle class, the leb who is getting smashed probably comes from bankstown or lakemba and is relatively poor compared to the aussies, the entire thing started because they kept going to the middle class beach instead of keeping to themselves
>>
>>61780660
>these people are middle class or upper middle class

cronulla is middle class at best.
>>
>>61780464
I'M NOT WHITE
also this>>61780478
>>
>>61780542
You should end yourself.

The guy getting bashed in that pic was like Greek or something. He just looked middle eastern to the boagues.
>>
>>61780345
>0 fatalities
weak
>>
>>61781199
That guy is too orange to be Greek.
>>
>>61780701
The Shire is one of the innumerable outer suburban coastal communities in Australia that combine affluent people moving for the lifestyle and trash moving for the lifestyle.
>>
>>61781199
Why should I kill myself for voting Pauline because of the cronulla riots?
>>
>>61780345

Aren't these what you guys call bogans or whatever?
>>
Aren't those the riots where some aussies got shanked and beated up badly while just a few shitskins really got their ass kicked? All in all Aussies had the bigger losses even though there was 1 leb per 50 aussies.
>>
>>61780345
yes, but we remember all the poor jews we trained off to Arsewitz, and of course the poor negroes we have oppressed
>>
>>61782243
Imagine being from a country one letter away from 'poo'
>>
>>61780380
They're simple minded.
>>
>Shitneysiders are proud of this
Good on you for protecting the cunt, but wheres that taken you, the whole west is still a shithole and so is your state lol
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.