[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
which one is more relevant?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
File: Croatia_United_Kingdom_Locator.png (249 KB, 1024x1031) Image search: [Google]
Croatia_United_Kingdom_Locator.png
249 KB, 1024x1031
which one is more relevant?
>>
scozia e galles nè inghilterra nè irlanda
>>
cro
>>
ugly borders desu
>>
The UK. It is the fifth largest economy, has nuclear weapons and a strong army which it can deploy all over the place, a seat on the UNSC and has the Commonwealth of nations.

Croatia in contrast is just a beach tourist area.
>>
probably same
but i will say cro
>>
slovenes shitting up whole thread because of muh sea incoming
>>
>>61770541
Why are slov*nians so butthurt in every thread?

They literally shit themselves in rage whenever they see Polish, Italian or Croatian flag.
>>
>>61770390
The one in EU
>>
cro lol. is this even a question?
>>
>>61770710
Nothing in the EU is relevant except Germany and France.
>>
>>61770884
Italy and Spain are relevant too.
>>
>>61770933
Lol no. Those are third-rate powers, very irrelevant.
>>
>>61770487
Do you have autism?
>>
>>61770960
Why do you ask?
>>
>>61770884
der peruANER
>>
>>61771030
You take obvious joke threads seriously.
>>
>>61771339
I did not realise it was a joke thread.
>>
>>61770686
They're mad we cucked them away from any coastline except for a tiny bit they own. They have some sort of tsundere mentality and insult croats on int for no reason and constantly try to prove how better they are when we truly don't care. But it was their choice to seperate from Yugoslavia first, they could have have had all the coast they wanted. They triggered the break up of the country anyway
>>
croatia owns europe and that's a fact.
>>
Croatia because they are in the European Union
>>
>>61770390
that one most people still can;t name when its highlighted obviously
>>
>>61770390
I vote for bumerang country over non-European island
>>
File: Jonathan Bowden (demon large).jpg (44 KB, 375x375) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan Bowden (demon large).jpg
44 KB, 375x375
>entire thread is in English
>anally devastated Germans and "literally who" countries try to make out the UK is irrelevant in English
>the eternal anglo has destroyed European Superstate yet again
>Anglo-American establishment dominates the world

tbf I would probably feel the same if I were a German vassal, knowing that my designs to form a European Superstate had been thwarted again. Success breeds jealously I suppose.

The best one I have heard is "FINE leave then, we didn't want u anyway because we're a super club" quite literally a baby filling its nappy with poo poo.

It's actually sad that so many "Europeans" actually sell out their own people to take Germany's dick. Especially the French, I thought they had more pride, I suppose we'll see in time.
>>
>>61775696
Yeah but have you ever beaten Serbia? Croatia has thus it's more relevant than your inbreeding shithole
>>
>>61770390
United Kingdom
>>
hrvata t6h
they have this : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUbCp2WgkYw
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.