[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some drug dealer died around where I live and now other drug
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1
File: PRAÇA.jpg (128 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
PRAÇA.jpg
128 KB, 800x533
Some drug dealer died around where I live and now other drug dealers said they will shot anybody who is out on the streets as retaliation. Even schools stopped working.

Does this kind of situation happen in your country?
>>
>>61763490
>DAT ASS
>>
FUck man, if I was the military I'd just issue a statement

ANYONE caught with drugs is to be killed on site by law enforcement. We no longer give a single shit about age, gender, etc. We don't give a shit if you're selling it to feel your starving family

Purge the streets
>>
>>61763490
>Does this kind of situation happen in your country?
No, that's bad business.
>>
>>61763490

Meh. Can't you just keep them busy via sex? It's hard to shoot and fuck at the same time.
>>
>>61763490
Are you from Porto Alegre?
>>
>>61763588
And that's how a badge becomes a hunting license.
>>
>>61763985
OP is probably from Curitiba.

>just South Brazil things

http://paranaportal.uol.com.br/policial/traficantes-determinam-toque-de-recolher-no-cic/
>>
>>61763985
Curitiba.
>>
>>61763588
literally the Philippines rn, their new prez just executed dozens of drug dealers without trial
>>
>>61765499
>look it up
>its true
http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/philippines-duterte-follows-through-drug-war-n603701
based
>>
>>61767274
yeah because the prohibition was complete sucess amarite
>>
>>61763490
No, because I live in a first world country.
>>
>>61763490
How the fuck are they supposed to sell their drugs if they shoot motherfuckers who are out looking to buy them... you Brazilians never cease to amaze me.
>>
>>61768535
the prohibition didn't execute alcoholics

or else it probably would have
>>
>>61763588
>plant drugs on someone who you want dead
>call the cops and inform them that person might be a drug dealer
>get them killed

haha...fucking roaches....
>>
>>61763490
Nope. Our based Dutdut is keeping us safe now.
Hoped Brazilians finds its own commie president like our's soon.
>>
>>61770481
That's good to hear.

I wish we had a president as badass as yours, instead of the surrender monkey occupying the presidency right now.
>>
>>61763588
>if you're selling it to feel your starving family
This never happens.

They see it as a quick easy way to become rich without having to work or invest effort doing things right. There's no "altruism" or need behind their actions
>>
>>61770150
No your government just poisoned industrial alcohol and thousands were poisoned.

Totally different.
>>
don't worry OP this happens all the time here.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.