[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Learn to be Canadian
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Trudeau and Trump.jpg (154 KB, 770x558) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau and Trump.jpg
154 KB, 770x558
Dear America. I fully understand that if Trump gets elected you will want to come to Canada. Trudeau has announced he will take in all people leaving America because of Trump. However if you do you must learn to become Canadian, learn about Canadian culture, and learn about our ways. As this video shows there is three steps to that.

>Step 1: Lose the gun!
Get rid of the guns, they aren't welcomed here

>Step 2: Buy a canoe!
You want to really be Canadian, get a canoe and learn to use it. Personally I perfer Kayaks because the Natives invented it and they are the true Canadians.

>Step 3: Live Multiculturally!
We are a multicultural place and do not accept any intolerance to POC or LGBTQ+

>Step 4: You did it, there is no more!
Congratulations on becoming Canadian!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWQf13B8epw
>>
>>61759792
I think the americans are fine the way they are as long as they are white.
>>
>>61759987
The video proves you wrong.
>>
>>61760046
I did not watch the video and so it proves nothing to me.
>>
>>61760102
Well I watched it and am blocking you so bye bye.
>>
File: 1466179339375.jpg (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
1466179339375.jpg
54 KB, 625x626
>>61759792
>>61760046
>>61760133
I bet you're chinese
Weak
>>
>>61760299
STFU WEAK CHINESE TROLL
>>
>>61759792
>chink in the video saying "we"
kek
>>
fuck is this trash?
dumb chink
>>
Don't they need to know how to skate, eh?
>>
This is a /pol/ thread and deserves to stay on /pol/.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.