[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Moving to the USA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: flagxd.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
flagxd.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
What are the work industries I should be looking at making a career in if I want to move to the United States within the next 10 years? This is probably a broad statement cause the country is fucking huge, so what would be the best for each of the following:
>California
>Washington State
>Colorado
>New York
>>
I also want to move to america.
>>
Gunsmithing
>>
>>61755096
>Commiefornia
>New Cuck
Are you kidding me?
>>
>>61755096
Cuckolding and thought crime monitoring.
>>
>>61755096
>California
Tech
>Washington
Tech
>Colorado
Government job
>New York
Finance
>>
>>61755096
california, communism
washington state, working in IT with poo n loos.
colorodo, drug peddler
new york, faggotry

those are the major industries in those cities
dont come to texas, were full.
>>
>>61755096
>California
>Washington
Programming, electrical engineering, (any engineering except civil)
>New York
Finance, business administration, accounting
>Colorado
Marijuana agriculture
>>
>>61755139
A fucking leaf ...
>>
>>61755272
I don't want to be one anymore.
>>
>>61755139
Too bad. NO Canadians
>>
>>61755421
;____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________;
>>
God fucking damn it

Every time one of these threads come up it's always people wanting to move here for the most fucking asinine reasons

"Oh I want to live on the beach!"
"Oh I want to live someplace chilly!"
"Oh I want to live somewhere where I can make tons of money!"
None of you are actually fucking interested in moving here, none of you ever do

Why bother?
>>
Work in the trades like every other Anglo expat I've met here
>>
>>61755565
I want to be able to scream about niggers on the internet and shoot guns without being arrested.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.