[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's Australian power hour time
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: 1467306260450.png (227 KB, 465x400) Image search: [Google]
1467306260450.png
227 KB, 465x400
>it's Australian power hour time
>>
File: hmm.jpg (13 KB, 318x158) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
13 KB, 318x158
>>61735882
>>
>>61735882
>not using 4chan X and filtering Australia and Canada completely
>not just filtering all threads with "Easter", "Passover" and whatever else he comes up with

You deserve it
>>
>>61735936
You probably can't see me then but I wonder how many threads you can see on /int/ right now
>>
>>61735936
Little baby has to filter aussies awww.
>>
>>61735936
This is exactly what the shitposters want though.
To get their country rangebanned or give it the reputation of "shitpostingstan".
>>
>>61735980
90+
>>
>>61735996
Fuck off. Australia is the shittiest thing on 4chan and literally everything they say and do isn't funny. It's just spam, pure trash and I'll hide and filter them until the day the earth explodes.

As far as I'm concerned their shitty country doesn't exist
>>
>>61736025
>Australia is one person
>>
>>61736147
Might as well be.
Everything that's ever come out of your shithole has been trash
>>
>>61736025
Alright let's put this another way: why do I have to install something I don't need because hotpockets don't do their job? Always there to ban me when I shit on some country like Turkey or India, but you need 90% of the catalog to be filled with "EASTER" threads before they even begin to delete one. The people who moderate this board are incredibly stupid and arrogant at the same time.

Ban Australia completely if it's necessary. It worked on /mu/.
>>
>>61736204
>It worked on /mu/
I still post on /mu/ and make threads all the time
>>
>>61736229
One state was banned and the shitposting effectively stopped.
>>
>>61736204
You're right and I never really thought of that.
I say "nigger" in a thread and get a 3 day ban for racism, almost within 10 minutes of saying it.
But these pieces of shit can spam and shitpost and ruin an entire board and not a single thing will happen? Fuck Australia. Rangeban them all
>>
@61736183
You said you filtered Australia tho lel, you just want (You)s the same as every shitposter.
>>
>>61736275
You're retarded it's one person mate this board would be shit without us I come on when Aussies are asleep and it's garbage.
>>
>>61736309
You're not helping.
>>
>>61736309
Except that's not true.

You're universally shit, know will deny that. Aussies are by far the worst posters on all of /int/, followed closely by Canadians.

If all Aussies got rangebanned this board would get way better fast
>>
>>61736261
Do you know what state it was? My bets are on Queensland
>>
>>61736720
Queensland or Victoria.
>>
>>61736720
Probably Queensland kek
>>
>>61736025
This is actually correct.

Literally everything that breaks 4chan originates in Australia or Russia.

Are Russians still rangebanned?
>>
>>61736890
One autist from Australia doxxed half of the mods just to prove FWG was samefagging, and since that point 4chan has been going downhill in moderation.
>>
>>61736924
In exchange /int/ got rid of FWG tho
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.