[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think when you see a New Zealand flag? I think oh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
What do you think when you see a New Zealand flag? I think oh here comes some bloody poofs.
>>
please delete this
>>
>New Cheatland
>>
PLEASE delet this
>>
I think some Australian is shitposting again
>>
Literally nobody thinks about New Zealand other than Ausfailians
>>
I always think about how they have the sluttiest women on the planet
>>
>>61736778
You probably only know one kiwi chick and that would be missalice
>>
New Zealand is superior than Australia, and you know it
>>
>>61736792
Nah, I remember seeing a statistic that said that NZ women have the most sexual partners of any country
>>
>>61736822
they said on the news the other day its dropping now
>>
>>61736822
My sister is marrying a kiwi guy his a good bloke and his family are great I love kiwis.
>>
I think why are the stars still red? why hasn't it been annexed by Australia yet?

I wouldnt have these feelings if they had picked a new flag but alas, they chose irrelevance and embarrassment

not a real country
>>
>>61737541
Okay, sorry.
>>
>>61737573
be honest, would you care if NZ was annexed and became a state of Australia?
>>
>>61735661
I think "I don't like Rugby or Cricket anyway".

Also completely unrelated
>Australia.
>Good at Rugby.
>>
>>61737671
50/50, I wouldn't like it at the start but it wouldn't affect my day to day life and I could just hop over to Oz and claim the dole :^)
>>
>>61735661
I think "rugbyfags are gonna butthurt".
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.