[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is this country?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: spanflag.jpg (18 KB, 353x210) Image search: [Google]
spanflag.jpg
18 KB, 353x210
What is this country?
>>
Me
>>
England I think
>>
tfw you'll never fight for the spanish empire like your ancestors
>>
>>61728487
Me on the left
>>
>>61728487
they're ded
>>
That's St. Patrick's Cross, a historical flag of Ireland. It remains part of the U.K. flag today
>>
>>61728487
Bourgogne
>>
Me with my head still on
>>
>>61728531
The aztecs were defeated, Juan.
>>
SPAAAAAAAAIN
>>
File: 1467441982437.jpg (100 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
1467441982437.jpg
100 KB, 900x600
>>61728581

Why did you not completely exterminate them, Pedro?

Imagine how great Latin America would be if you took the British approach
>>
>>61728487
Alabama?
>>
>>61728676
We did. What you see in Mexico are the descendants of their enemies.
>>
>>61728676
>importing niggers to maintain a large empire is better than leaving the land to the natives
wew, it's like you want all of latin america look like Brazil.
>>
>>61728570
It's called a Burgundy cross asshat
>>
>>61728487
Is the Flag of (all america, Spain and Hispanic Asia)
>>
>>61728832

Or the Spanish could have focused on commerce and trade instead of resource extraction

Then you can kill of the natives and there's no need to import nigs
>>
>>61729588
Restore the empire when?
>>
WE WUZ SPANISH N SHIT
>>
>>61729690
Now We are a german colony
>>
>>61728676
>Imagine how great Latin America would be if you took the British approach
Like Brits did in India, Jamaica and Belize, right?

Oh wait.
>>
>>61729794

They couldn't kill off the PooinLoos because they didn't have disease to help them out

Jamaica required slaves to work the sugar fields

Belize needed slaves to work the Mahogany farms

Maybe the Spanish could have had a few colonies for resource extraction, but most of Latin America should have been settlement and commerce.

They should have made a few more Argentinas
>>
>>61729923
In other words: it didn't depend on the metropolis but on the local conditions, so saying "imagine if they did like the Brits" is moot - they did like the Brits.

And regarding Argentina, plenty blacks were imported to the region, since the natives were unruly and lazy. They were used as cannon fodder after Argie independence.

...and Argentina is still a shithole, even if white.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.