[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trip to Europe.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: =).jpg (63 KB, 400x320) Image search: [Google]
=).jpg
63 KB, 400x320
I fucking love Europa, it's so beautiful.
I think because my grandparents are from Italy and Spain. Can you recommend me cities to visit?
Any country is welcome.
>>
Malmo
>>
Anywhere thats not France or London
>>
>>61714391
lawl defenitely not Sweden!

2progressive4me
>>
>>61714376
Isn't Argentina part of Europe?
>>
>>61714815
Yes, it's even whiter than most European countries
>>
File: 326.jpg (172 KB, 960x775) Image search: [Google]
326.jpg
172 KB, 960x775
>>61714815
SOON MATE
>>
File: espitaball3.png (33 KB, 890x1248) Image search: [Google]
espitaball3.png
33 KB, 890x1248
Don´t come to Spain.
>>
>>61714883
Actually yeah, just make a tour on the nice parts of buenos aires, its better than a lot of cities in Europe
>>
>>61714883
>Britain in the middle

...thats awkward
>>
>>61714933
List of the best cities of Argentina:
1° Buenos Aires
2° Argentina

End.
>>
>>61714991
It applies to santiago as well, theres no need to go to Europe tbqh
>>
>>61715014
Brazil cities are better
>>
>>61714933
Are there gangs of gypsies and Africans roaming around the tourist areas scamming people, begging, and hawking fake louis vuitton handbags? Does it get a major terrorist attack once every year or so? Is there an arab flea market within 5 minutes of the city centre?

If not, it doesn't qualify for EU membership.
>>
>>61714416
Not true, dunno about Paris but I had lots of fun last time I went to London. All I did the whole time was visit museums and art galleries, so if you like that sort of thing then it's great.
>>
>>61715069
gypsies and Africans yes and we had a jewish massacre!
>>
>>61715062
Cant say anything about that since i never went to another big city here but we have too much crime for it to be good
>>61715101
I had way more fun in South America and the USA tbqh
>>
>>61715190
my dad went to Brazil like 3 months ago.
His rate 10/10. Just think about it!
>>
>>61714376
find out what you like before you come
i.e. architecture, art, beaches, landscapes, mountains, skiing, eating, drinking, meeting people, music idk

then find the best places for that.

dont just go to london, paris and venice and expect to love everything.

also dont go to landmarks for the sake of visiting them or having a picture of them.
>>
>>61715333
hahaha Paris, London and Venecia are too mainstream i know.

I like Roma, Denmark (whole country), Germany (same as Denmark), London is good anyway.
What do you think? Are they good places to start?
>>
File: porto.jpg (206 KB, 1440x720) Image search: [Google]
porto.jpg
206 KB, 1440x720
>>61714376
I recommend Porto.

If you like beaches and drunk english tourists, you can visit the south too.
>>
im fuckin obsessed w europe, a que se debe esto?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.