[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alaskafag here. How does the rest of the planet even survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Capture.png (1 MB, 1210x710) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
1 MB, 1210x710
Alaskafag here. How does the rest of the planet even survive?
>>
Post pics from outside your window
>>
>>61698263
If I could find a camera I would
>>
>>61698236
please tell me how does interaction with Russians look like (if any occurs)

also how many first nations are in Alaska and what do they even do
>>
File: image.jpg (856 KB, 3003x2255) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
856 KB, 3003x2255
>>61698263
Tapping in for OP by posting a wintertime pic
>>
>>61698841
>please tell me how does interaction with Russians look like
There are two types of Russians: Old Believers, who don't interact because everyone else is a heretic; and immigrants straight from the USSR, who interact with Westerners as little as possible because (I suspect) everyone else is a capitalist pig. The latter type get along well with Westerners when they have to but they give off the vibe of "go away or I'll kill you in your sleep."

>also how many first nations are in Alaska and what do they even do
I couldn't count them but they all have the same modern culture: put out setnets on the coast and drink booze (in villages where it's legal) or floor cleaner (in villages where it's not). In the meantime they demand more benefits and for whitey not to visit them. Like Abo's, but knowing full well what they're doing and why.
>>
How much does a gallon of milk cost there
>>
>>61698932
fugg I want to live there.

Is housing/land cheap? Does the gov. still pay you?
>>
File: 1451854227452.png (63 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1451854227452.png
63 KB, 225x225
>>61698938
>Old Believers had to hide in fucking Alaska

now you've genuinely amused me
>>
>>61698946
Not sure but gas is about $2.70/gallon
>>
>>61698967
Higher than I expected, but not too bad.
it's around $2.20/gallon here
>>
>>61698932
It's like 55 outside my house right now

>>61698957
>is housing/land cheap
Depends on where it is. Housing is not cheap unless you want to live in a third world village where the eskimos will kill whitey.

>does the gov. still pay you
Theoretically yes but they are solidly on track to nixing it.
>>
>>61699107
That's more realistic.
>>
>tfw you will never freeze to death deep in the woods on a quiet Alaskan night

why even live?
>>
>>61698236
I loved anchorage and worked in saginaw bay.

Im coming back one day, Alaska.

This much I SWEAR to you.

Only yhing i didnt like, you cant buy hooch on sunday, which is complete bullshiy
>>
>>61699177
>you can't buy booze on sunday
That's news to me. I mean I don't try to but I hadn't a clue
>>
>>61698236
In the summer, just barely.

Anyway, how are the eskimos?
>>
>>61699391
Subhuman scum
See >>61698938
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.