[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MACEDONIA THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: IMG004.jpg (955 KB, 1565x531) Image search: [Google]
IMG004.jpg
955 KB, 1565x531
To all Macebros on /int/, I need help!

My sister and I are planning on visiting Ohrid Lake in Macedonia. But we're planning on going in April.
Can you swim in the lake during April/May? Is the city nice to see?
>>
>>61669604
ohrid is rightful bulgarian clay
>>
>>61669701

w/e
When is the best time to swim? We're all about swimming and we're planning to go April-May.
>>
define "nice to see". There are a lot of interesting monuments and the people are alright, in general.

April/May, yes, youd probably be able to swim, i think, ive never been there out of summer season, so theres that
>>
>>61669755

Well, I've looked at photos and reviews and I hear Ohrid is beautiful.
Which is why I wanna go. I know some Macedonian. It is too expensive? Like, we have money, but we just wanna be sure.
>>
>>61669719
>when is the best time to swim
When do you think? What kind of question is that you fucking retard? Of course its best to swim in the summer when it's hot. You're not gonna be swimming in the winter when it's half frozen you dumb fuck.
>>
>>61669836
>Winter

We're going in the spring, Batko.
Dude, fuck off, worry about Nessebar or some shit.
>>
>>61669806
its not
>>
>>61669929

Blagodarija, brate.

I'm so excited for this trip though. I'm going right after my Uni exams to see my sis and I wanna make it worth while to see the country.
>>
>>61669896
why are you asking when is best to swim if you''ve made up your mind about going in the spring

best to swim in any country is obviously in the summer but the country is a hot shithole so May should be alright
>>
>>61669604
No you won't be able to swim in April, I've tried in the middle of May and it was freezing cold.

The city itself is nice to see, but there isn't too much to do outside of summer season, there are some nice churches in the area and the surrounding nature is pretty good too, plus Samuils fort is a looker(from the outside at least).

As for money, you shouldn't run into too much issues, it's pretty cheap even for a Croat like me, so a Canadian shouldn't have any money issues.
>>
>>61670210

idk, because I keep hearing you can swim and you can't.
I should just take my chances. Besides, Canadians are used to cold water so it shouldn't bother us too much.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.