[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are brits so retarded ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: IslamicRepublicOfBritain.jpg (33 KB, 300x253) Image search: [Google]
IslamicRepublicOfBritain.jpg
33 KB, 300x253
Hell every Brexiter on the internet is saying that he didn't counted immigration when he voted for Brexit... It was the ultimate argument of the campaign but whatever.

The other funny thing is how brits deny being opposed to immigration on other ground than on the econnomy... It's funny because in the rest of Europe, people are opposed to immigration on demographic and ethnocultural grounds, they don't want to feel like foreigners in their fucking own countries. Even in Germany and Sweden people are primiraly opposed to immigration for these reasons.

Are Brits really so delusionnal ?
>>
>>61667550
>Are Brits really so delusionnal ?

Only 52%
>>
>>61667741

It's not like the other half of your population is any better... On the internet a shit load of remainers are actualy saying immigration is good...

Where are the normal folk in Britain ? M8 even Germans say they don't want to be a minority in their country, why the brits resort the moronic "economic" arguments nobody care about ?

Kek even in Sweden people don't fear being called racist to that extend.
>>
It's really quite simple. Those people saying they didn't consider immigration when voting?

They're lying.
>>
>>61667550
sounds like you're still mad old nosey beat napoleon at waterloo lol
also thank you based prussia
>>
>>61668051
this, i said it was for economic reasons and convinced a few people to vote leave, but it was really to keep all the romanians out
>>
it's funny the kippers voted brexit to stop immigrants but now brexit politicians are sayinf there is no need to stop immigration
>>
>>61667550
Well, it wasn't the main reason people voted "Leave". It was mainly for sovereignty, but immigration was still a second reason, for sure.
>>
>Hell every Brexiter on the internet is saying that he didn't counted immigration when he voted for Brexit

I don't think that's true.

I voted out because I hate foreigners. All foreigners are the same.
>>
File: image.jpg (284 KB, 1100x1417) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
284 KB, 1100x1417
>>61668163
Forgot picture.
>>
>>61668105
>>61668182

Nope, I actually met a retard on youtube denying the fact that there is a population replacement occuring in Britain while being a brexiter... This guy actually said that people were againt immigration because muh economy
>>
>>61668217
>the principle that decisions about the UK should be taken in the UK
Yeah, like immigration policy :^)
>>
>>61668289
because if he said anything then he'd be cannon fodder for the left wing witch hunts and brexit would be smeared. the attitude here is that you go with the flow to avoid the rabid left wing cunts but in private nearly everyone is far more right wing than they show
>>
>>61668516

>denying things on the internet

It's retarded as fuck m8, even swedes or germans aren't as affraid as you do...
>>
>>61667550
Only 48% of the population are cucks.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.