[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today's headlines: >Baghdad bombing kills 125 >22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (267 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
image.png
267 KB, 420x420
Today's headlines:
>Baghdad bombing kills 125
>22 killed by ISIS in Bangladesh
>Man in Central Park gets blown up
>Suicide attack in Saudi Arabia

I'm so tired of this shit /int/. When will it end?
>>
Export video games and anime to muslim countries until they stop caring about allah.
>>
you sound like sociobliad
>>
gas all of middle east and africa desu
>>
>>61658558
When all muslims disappear.
>>
Every society or culture whose literacy rate reaching a certain threshold has experienced violent temporary unrest. I want to believe this is not unique to a religion.
>>
File: 1461317447544.jpg (249 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
1461317447544.jpg
249 KB, 863x752
>>
>>61658558
As if anyone gives a fuck about a bunch of people dying in the Middle east,it's pretty much a weekly occurence there. That guy getting his leg blown off in Central Park is more relevant news because you don't hear that every day whilst sandniggers kill eachother all the time, thats why they shit out so many kids
>>
>>61658747
Yeah but why attack other countries?
No one gives a fuck if they bomb each other into obliteration, bit I don't want to worry about this shit walking through Germany, France or any other european country.
Just nuke the middle east already
>>
>>61658558
When petrol runs out.
>>
>>61658827
What is shouting?
>>
>>61658558
>letting terrorists into your country
kek

KEK
>>
>>61658865
Should have thought about that before you opened your ass to all those horny ME bulls Hans.
>>61658747
The sandniggers are litteraly 200 years behind Europe in thinking, they are savages who have access to modern weaponry. Islam is today what christianity was more than 200-300 years ago, only difference is that christians didn't have fucking explosives strapped on them
>>
>>61658747
Agree to this.
>>61658865
>>61658558
When everyone becomes first world, share their resources equally, honest to each other and no discriminations.
>>
>>61658965
>When everyone becomes first world, share their resources equally, honest to each other and no discriminations.
(You)
>We be blowin up cuz dem wait people be discriminatin and racists and shieeeet, they don't be sharin dem resources and dem wait wimin with us,dey be lyin and shieet cuz they be puttin the brown man down so we cant beeez first wurld and shieet
>>
>>61658950
I didn't do anything like this.
We are getting fucked by our government and a bunch of lunatics.
>>61658965
>discrimination
Oh shut up
>>
>>61659103
Sinperu igirisu, puris?

>>61659152
Hence, there's the arrogant one. Über alles. Kek.
>>
>>61659320
>arrogant
Why? Because I don't buy into your fake bait arguments?
It's not the average germans fault that 80% of the world is shit.
The people around here aren't any malvivious gangster who are constantly scheming plans to guarantee that Malaysia stays as shitty as it is.
You people are just too ignorant to accept that it's not all whiteys fault, but mostly your own
>>
>>61658558
Killing 22 people in Bangladesh is pretty worthless tbqh
>>
More importantly, why are Asians so gay?

http://www.dumpert.nl/mediabase/6825409/939de4b6/man_slaat_pet_van_agente_af.html
>>
>>61658965
ching chong jihad chong cheng
>>
when we turn the Middle East into an ocean
>>
>>61658558
It all started when Rumsfeld, Cheney and Co. told Saddam it's ok bro, go and invade Kuwait. Psyched! With Saddam gone, the vacuum of power is still there for ISIS to fill. Having not learned your lesson, you proceed to pour fuel onto the Arab Spring, believing its your ticket to taking over Syria. Yet again, you weakened the strongman and allowed ISIS to infest. When will you whiteys ever learn not to muck around in ME? Oil is going away as an energy source anyway. Go fight over the north pole or something.
>>
>>61658558
This is literally entirely your fault.

>LE INVADE LE IRAQ AND WORRY ABOUT LE POWER VACUUM LATER XDXDXDXD

ISIS would not exist if the Iraq War never happened, nor would it survive without the support of the USA's greatest allies.
>>
>>61661889
fuck off australia
>>
>>61661858
Muzzies have been blowing stuff up for ages though, the golden age of airline hijacking was from 1960-1980 and it was mostly PLO and affiliated organisations chimping out because of Israel. We just want to go about our lives without looking for the explosives hidden on every brown person.
>>
>>61661944

PLO and company were mostly secular, though. I think a lot of them were Christians too.

Plus, they were much more targeted and less frequent attacks. Not like these constant ISIS attacks everywhere and anywhere.

I'd take them over the current situation.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.