[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me of your experiences with Gypsies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: gypsy faces justice.jpg (384 KB, 795x508) Image search: [Google]
gypsy faces justice.jpg
384 KB, 795x508
Tell me of your experiences with Gypsies
>>
File: Gypsy_big_16.jpg (865 KB, 2006x2448) Image search: [Google]
Gypsy_big_16.jpg
865 KB, 2006x2448
bump
>>
>>61658190
Haven't really had a negative one yet, although they don't live near me and I only encounter them when I venture out of my sheltered green home-uni-party district area. They usually act really loud and are very indirect in their communication if they talk to you, as if you had been friends since forever. They also like to talk shit out of nowhere, but that's like saying hello for them. I'm sure that their default behaviour is often mistaken for aggression which leads to lots of conflicts.

Once I volunteered to help some foreign filmmaker in creating a documentary, he needed a translator. We went to some remote village in the North and spent the day with gypsy kids mostly and visited some households with adults as well. They were pretty nice people, although stereotypes mentioned above plus some others (like making small lies and exaggerations all the time) did apply. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing, it was just very different. Some of the kids were actually very intelligent and talented and it sucks that they will probably rot away due to discrimination and lack of opportunities and education.

I don't want to whitewash things though. There are areas where ethnic tensions lead to very serious issues. Robberies and stabbings occur all the time around the country etc. But those are not my experiences thankfully.
>>
>>61658396
is this real or staged

she looks like a disney character
>>
File: typicalgipsy_Paris.png (1 MB, 1024x810) Image search: [Google]
typicalgipsy_Paris.png
1 MB, 1024x810
>>61658190
>>
Thieves and crooks right down to their genes. Only good thing about then is that they like killing each other
>>
>>61658902
>model name, photographer and date at the bottom
>is this real or staged?
>>
>>61658190
>>
File: url2-3DF1-E7F6-EB07.jpg (56 KB, 456x346) Image search: [Google]
url2-3DF1-E7F6-EB07.jpg
56 KB, 456x346
-Mehmet my handsome son wouldn't you buy one of these
>>
>>61658190
We had ~2 months ago two news about successful gypsies:

>1 young male gypsy finished university degree (Bc.) in economics.
He was from big family, all kids captured by social workers, put into asylum. Later parents came for 4 kids, left him there alone because money.
Now he is glad he didn't come with them, has a job and is well off compared to his siblings. They see him as a invander of sort.

>1 older male gypsy can't find job anymore, opens small kebab fastfood in old caravan, don't go bankcrupt, makes some profit.

You know media here can't really tell negative information and race together. So it is always like: theft, susspicious is from socially weak family etc.
But when gypsy makes a degree or his own bussiness, it is GRAND news :-D
>>
>>61658190
Nothing personal but any new about a big fight? Gypsies. Some stupid death for a meaningless thing? Gypsies. Some stabbing? Gypsies. Firefighters, doctors, nurses, ambulance attack? Gypsies. Surprisingly they don't rape or at least they don't in my region. Never heard a new about a gypsy raping anyone.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.