[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can anyone translate this for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Untitled.png (225 KB, 1404x1414) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
225 KB, 1404x1414
can anyone translate this for me?
>>
>>61653316
Looks like allahu akbar jihad
>>
>>61653343
I concur. The little drawing is the plan to destroy the west.
>>
>>61653316
Actually it's some pretty interesting esoteric stuff about there being "water letters" and "mud letters" in the arabic alphabet (listed in the concentric circles), plus something about some secret knowledge of the jews transmitted to some Sheik who was in contact with them. I didn't understand everything because it is shitty handwriting, the image is very small and the text lacks context.
What's the source of this OP?
>>
>>61653507
Why, so you can get the secret jew powers?
>>
>>61653533
Yes, pls?
>>
>>61653583
I'm not the OP but I've got my eye on you...
>>
File: 1467590646919.gif (2 MB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1467590646919.gif
2 MB, 500x375
>>61653316
>file:///C:Users/GOLDBERG/Pictures/wierdbook.pdf
>>
He posted this on /x/ and the image got deleted
>>
Read the whole thing desu, not much to it, if you want to read more about these things they are called "طلاسم" and it's related to religion and sorcery.
>>
>>61653316
what a fucking weird book
>>
File: 220px-Talis02.png (72 KB, 220x217) Image search: [Google]
220px-Talis02.png
72 KB, 220x217
>>61653854
طلاسم=Talismans.are like pic related, which they put in amulets. OP's book seems more like a "how to" guide.
>>
>>61654108
>لاسم=Talisman
also known as Sigils in magick
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.