[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Brazilians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1403348703024.png (233 KB, 524x541) Image search: [Google]
1403348703024.png
233 KB, 524x541
Why is your average Brazilian racist?

Literally every person I've seen with a BR flag on here champions Europeans, and their government has an extensive history of racial discrimination. It's so strange that a country so racially mixed is so prejudiced.
>>
>>61651464
>their government has an extensive history of racial discrimination.
such as
anything they did we did worse
>>
>>61651464
I really don't think it's all in my head from browsing this website either.

>A research article published in 2011 indicated that 63.7% of Brazilians believe that race interferes with the quality of life.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Brazil
>>
whites (euro descendants) think they are better than the blacks.
most blacks are poor, so they commit more crimes.
same as the US really.
>>
>>61651464
>It's so strange that a country so racially mixed is so prejudiced.
It honestly makes perfect sense. Multiculturalism has been observed to decimate social trust and cohesion and makes people less likely to see investment in infrastructure and public goods as a positive. A society as mediocre and overwhelmed with competing tribes of people as Brazil is likely to sow the seeds racism
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2007.00176.x/abstract;jsessionid=1CD2E2AE8490ED6267A4D22FE4CABBD8.f02t01
>>
>>61651634
*thinks
>>
>>61651464
Most Brazilian posters live in a state of delusion, where they believe they are purely white and must fight for the white race, they also believe South Brazil is this huge superpower being held by evil brown masses who seek to destroy this German empire known as South Brazil.

It's just that Brazil doesn't have mental health clinics and parents let their children browse the internet freely, so this is the result.
>>
>>61651464
>It's so strange that a country so racially mixed is so prejudiced.
It's actually not.
>>
>>61651499
Ehh it's 1:1.
>>
>>61651687
>It's just that Brazil doesn't have mental health clinics and parents let their children browse the internet freely, so this is the result.

Asides from the clinic part that's true world wide
>>
>>61651499
>worse
You mean better. The United States was very good at discriminating based on race
>>
File: carnaval.jpg (122 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
carnaval.jpg
122 KB, 720x540
>>61651464
>Brazil can't be racist like USA or EU, everyone has a little of black blood.

You will hear this a lot
>>
>>61651846
What am i supposed to see here
>>
in the end it all comes down to aryan qts getting plowed by BIG black cock
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.