[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>leaving the EU >electing Donald Trump >shitposting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: darklords.jpg (57 KB, 733x412) Image search: [Google]
darklords.jpg
57 KB, 733x412
>leaving the EU
>electing Donald Trump
>shitposting everyday
>using a fucking leaf mark on the flag
Dear Anglosphere, why are you trying to destroy our world ;_;
>>
Why not, it will be like doing a flip when jumping off the overpass. Much more fun than just launching nukes everywhere.
>>
>>61651166
Trump won't win /pol/ is delusional.
>>
trump is the more peaceful candidate
that is if violence = destruction
>>
>>61651222
Whilst I acknowledge your digits, I would like to point out that nobody thought Brexit would happen either.
>>
>>61651267
I'd like him to win and it's obvious that the majority of the media is against and would sabotage polls but people are so fucking dumb they see everyone calling him racist and all the celebrities saying he is bad and they'll just vote Hillary.
>>
File: 1467579822658.png (261 KB, 1271x845) Image search: [Google]
1467579822658.png
261 KB, 1271x845
>>61651166
>our world

KEK

This is the eternal anglos world.
>>
>>61651267
Yeah but your establishment actually thought it would win.
Our cheats, even though it thinks its perfect.
>>
>>61651305

Just like how everyone voted remain because of cox
>>
>>61651305
so basically a mirror situation of brexit
>>
/pol/ actually said last year that Jeb Bush was a lock for the GOP nomination.
>>
/pol/ is rarely right
>>
>>61651330
This. I'm basically thinking he has it in the bag at this stage. I'm not totally against it tho since I kind of agree with >>61651252 (John Pilger who I respect echoed this, Hilary is much of the same.)

Also Ozzies ITT: reminder that easter starts in 1 and 3 quarter hours.
>>
>>61651252
Trump wants a stronger military for the threat.
Hillary wants it for the use.
>>
>>61651349
Well no shit, that was before Trump even announced his campaign. No one in the world expected this.
>>
>>61651349
>>61651456
Even before Trump, I never took JB seriously or believed he was going to get the GOP nomination.
>>
>>61651166
Good question, it's like they all decided to go full retard in the same period. Trump, brexit, weedman... only australia seem to be spared by this memery
>>
>Still haven't removed Article 9

Dear Japan, when are you going to grow a spine?
>>
>>61652424
They don't have penises and you expect them to have a spine?
>>
>>61651267
>Anything is possible!!!
But very little is likely.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.