[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one is better, Texas or Tennessee?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: tennexas.png (88 KB, 2528x612) Image search: [Google]
tennexas.png
88 KB, 2528x612
Which one is better, Texas or Tennessee?
>>
>>61651104
Depends on whether you want to fuck your sister or execute the mentally retarded. If all you want to do is shoot people they're near-indistinguishable.
>>
>>61651202
I need to know which one is /comfy/ier
>>
>>61651202
No, it is Kentucky that fucks their sisters

t.Tennesseean who's visited Kentucky
>>
>>61651220
Tennessee, I'm from here just stay the fuck away from Memphis you'll get shot. Stay close to the Nashville suburbs
>>
USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA
>>
>>61651104
tennessee is comfier, but there are more social/career opportunities in texas
>>
>>61651104
Tennessee hands down. That said fuck off the south is full.
>>
>>61651220
Neither around the summer. For the rest of the year however, I'd rather live in Tennessee
t. Former Kansas resident who moved to California and now drives trucks across the country
>>
>>61653550
summer is actually pretty great if you live near lakes, creeks, and other swimming holes

t. central texan
>>
>>61653550
>Kansas
What is it like? I only get to hear about Kansas city getting Google fiber shit
>>
>>61653600
I lived in Topeka, which is like 90 miles from Kansas City. It's pretty comfy and cheap if you have some money and are looking for a place to retire, but fucking terrible if you're broke and live there. Nigger life runs rampant in the ghettos
>>
This state sucks. Everyone is fucking poor outside the cities and the government is ran by a bunch of idiots that are worry about a state book instead of fixing my fucking road.
>>
>>61651202
>execute the mentally retarded
They like to call it electroshock therapy
>>
do you like poverty and racism in the desert or do you like poverty and racism in the forest
>>
>>61651104
Texas by far
>>
>>61655484
>desert
Have you ever been to east texas?
>>
>>61653440
Damn, I must be living in the wrong part of Kentucky then.
>>
>>61651104
Tennessee is the prettier state. They actually have some mountains, and their forests are better than that shit out in West Louisiana. If you want to go site seeing to some shit that's actually worth seeing instead of shitty desert, shitty greenland, and shitty hill country, don't come to Texas. On top of that, Texas is comprised of the worst possible combinations of Southern and South Western culture, with almost none of the good. The only thing Texas does well is barbecue, and even that is highly debatable.

That being said, if you plan on staying for a while, Texas cities are about the easiest place to find work in the whole fucking world, and pretty much only the gas stations still pay minimum wage, although I'm sure the housing market is more expensive in Texas than Tennessee. As long as you're in a city, you don't have to worry about the specific breed of Texas Redneck too much.

Regardless, if you're going to spend the money to come visit the U.S., don't fucking go to either of these states. That's what the West Coast, Florida, and the North East are for, unless you want plains and mountains, then go up to Montana or the Dakotas. The only thing worth visiting between the San Gabriel Mountains and Tampa in the Southern U.S. is the Grand Canyon. Maybe Old Route 66/I-40 area because at least the deserts are beautiful up there.

The only reason you should move to a Southern U.S. state is if you're a white guy evacuating a failing city trying to find cheaper living.
>>
>>61653440
>>61655849

As it turns out, the highest incidence of incest that even registers on a grid anywhere is upstate New York. Calm down, hillbillies.
>>
File: ecoregionsoftexas.jpg (835 KB, 1852x1544) Image search: [Google]
ecoregionsoftexas.jpg
835 KB, 1852x1544
>>61655819
Have you ever been to the rest of this god forsaken state?
>>
>>61651104
Texas.
Tennessee are literal retards with absoluyely nothing to be proud of.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.