[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Population of 53 million >Roughly a bigger gdp than South
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: iberian union.png (49 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
iberian union.png
49 KB, 750x500
>Population of 53 million
>Roughly a bigger gdp than South korea(pop 50 million)
>12th biggest economy
>A nation with both the 2nd most spoken language and the 6th

Iberian union when?
>>
>>61649512
I am Basque and i want my independence lad.spain itself is shit
>>
>>61649551
kek,aren't the tax benefits enough?
>>
>>61649512
>ruled by a King I do not recognise
>not ruled by the descendants of the brave Nuno Álvares Pereira

No thank you. We tried too hard not to be Spain for a long time.
>>
>>61649570
Not only we are hard workers and we have a pretty good industry. Spanish get out of my country
>>
>>61649512
Shouldn't that be around 56-57 instead of 53?
>>
>>61649512

It'd make sense from all point of views (political, geographical, economical, etc) except cultural. You'd be assimilated like the Borg collective assimilated thousand of races.

Unless you make Austria-Hungary tier and put an Hassburger in the throne. Which would be absolutely disgusting.

t. Spanish
>>
Sorry but Poortugal would drag Spain down even more just like Terronia does with us.
>>
>>61649861
But think about all the scandals fueled by inbred and retarded royals. Life would be much more interesting.
>>
File: portugal-spain.png (71 KB, 1071x626) Image search: [Google]
portugal-spain.png
71 KB, 1071x626
>>61649512
Please don't, we don't need more leech undeveloped regions. We can give you Extremadura and Galicia but please go.

I know we were mean to you in the past and we're sorry but please don't try to destroy us even more we're already in deep shit.
>>
File: images.jpg (13 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
13 KB, 225x225
>>61649664

Remove fueros when?
>>
File: ahahha3.png (22 KB, 320x422) Image search: [Google]
ahahha3.png
22 KB, 320x422
>>61649861
This. I'm usually the guy here bashing on Spanish threads for a bit of banter, but to be fair, our current monarchic house is descendant of our greatest military general, known for the battles of Aljubarrota and Valverde against Castille.

From the battle of Valverde:
>Nuno Álvares Pereira himself, seeing the banner of the Grand Master of Santiago, fought his way through the Castilian army until encountering him, and after a brief duel, the Grand Master fell mortally wounded. With his fall and the overthrow of his standard, the Castilian army demoralized and was soon broken and in disorder, and could not stop the Portuguese attack, being quickly and totally defeated

There's just no way we'd accept being absorbed by our oldest rivals. We can still be pals and drink and punch each other every so often this way, but we have the oldest borders in Europe for a reason.
>>
File: gdp map.jpg (173 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
gdp map.jpg
173 KB, 900x1200
>>61649934
We already got our own Terronia.
>>
secessionists are a big meme
please dont take them seriously
sorry in advance
>>
File: 1467323435217.jpg (2 MB, 1500x1607) Image search: [Google]
1467323435217.jpg
2 MB, 1500x1607
>>61649943

Lame.

But if we merge the royal lines of Alberto Barbosa and Princess Leonor via marriage, the rightful heir could be Emperor of Hispania and the Américas.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.