[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This man runs a country
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15
File: image.jpg (366 KB, 1183x1066) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
366 KB, 1183x1066
An actual first world democracy, a large amount of people elected this literal meme.

Can we just laugh at Canada
>>
You have one.
One second to say what is wrong with that.
>>
>Canadian pm does publicity stunt on Sunday
>American president clears Clinton of all charges on Sunday

makes you think
>>
how many fucking fag parades does this idiot go to.

seems like every other publicity photo is him with a pride flag

start running the country you bitch
>>
>>61647056
I believe that people who are excessively showing their 'openness' to gays are the ones who dislike them the most. He just wants some good pics as publicity
>>
I want to suck trudeau's dick
>>
>>61649470
same
>>
Would your country's leader be able to be in the open like that without fear of being shot?

Pro tip: the answer determines if you're first world or not
>>
>>61649545
*Pro tip: the answer determines if your cunt is relevant or not
>>
>>61647056
obongo is worse
>>
>>61647056
>This man runs a country
no he doesn't, he's a party leader. and barely even that.
>>
>>61647056
He opens his welcoming arms to everyone in his country. Since his country doesn't border Mexico, or close ar*bic shitholes like in Europe, the high number of shitskins coming to his country is highly unlikely. I really don't see the hate against him, other than memes.
>>
trudeau is so fucking gay and juvenile, I can't believe he's a world leader, like imagine him meeting with Putin
>>
>tfw you will see leaf become a third world shithole full of sand niggers and jungle azns in your life time
>>
>>61649709
Mhm, Yes, El Salvador is very relevant
>>
>mfw guy who has to choose between Hillary and Trump for president tries to shittalk
kek
>>
>>61649852
touche
>>
File: weedman .jpg (113 KB, 1300x732) Image search: [Google]
weedman .jpg
113 KB, 1300x732
>>61649872
As horrible as they are they at least aren't the quintissential cuck meme
>>
>>61647056
The way it's going Trump is going to win off memes, so then we can both be radical meme countries.
>>
>>61647056
The obsession here over him is childish
L.
>>
>>61647056

Does this guy do anything but show up for photo ops
>>
>black live matters held this pride parade hostage until they stopped allowing police to participate

north america is hilarious
>>
>not getting easy fucking votes for the next election
>actually having a problem that my country is accepting and tolerant of people with different preferences and beliefs

I thought your country enjoyed freedom, you cant even enjoy the freedom to be gay in america
>>
>>61649545
Are you cucks even allowed to carry firearms in the first place?
>>
>>61647056

He's the leftist equivelant of Trump. Hasn't actually done anything yet, but the ninnies love him simply because he seemingly supports your cause. Again, without doing anything.
>>
>>61650214
Yes we actually are, open carries aren't allowed but you can still purchase guns and go shoot them off, hunting is huge in Canada.
>>
Canada has two relevant cities in the world
There can't possibly be this many fag parades to go to.
I feel like the Trudeau administration is scheduling extras just for photo ops
>>
File: >stupid and wrong.jpg (319 KB, 1287x689) Image search: [Google]
>stupid and wrong.jpg
319 KB, 1287x689
>>61650157
does australia have dank meme politics?
>>
File: 1467509305894.jpg (67 KB, 517x650) Image search: [Google]
1467509305894.jpg
67 KB, 517x650
>>61650204
>you cant even enjoy the freedom to be gay in America

Do we lynch faggots or something? Literally what the fuck are you crying about?
>>
>Canada
>Country
>>
>>61650292
>hasnt done anything

Well he has only been in office for a few months and he has made tons of progress on new bills and reforms and hes our only political leader that has finally addressed the problem with Chinese home buyers and promised to work on a solution to curb them from buying up all the property in Toronto and Vancouver
>>
>>61650309
You're obsessed, you literally can't stand that we have a gay pride parade and our PM goes there to do a photo op, your president couldn't even walk around your streets without a security detail.
>>
>>61647056
Does this guy even take his position as leader of Canada seriously?
>>
>>61650340
are you saying the world isnt run on memes like /pol/ thinks it is? are you seriously suggesting that trudeau was elected because people agree with him and want him to be the PM and that not everyone votes based on how "cucked" someone is?
>>
>>61650422
Canadians literally voted for him because of weed
>>
Why does everyone like him? Everywhere on the internet seems to praise except 4chan? Why does thr internet have a huge cucky liberal bias?
>>
>>61650404
>Says the fat fuck still living in his moms basement

what a world we live in
>>
>>61650447
aaaand we're back to /po/ tier meme politics
>>
>>61650422
No, everyone in Canada has to raise their wives children and we each give away 70% of our salary to immigrating syrians and we cant wait to blaze it on weed all day because we're degenerates who would rather have a bull fluffer than have the same retard we've had for the past 10 years that sold our country to foreign investors and did nothing to diversify our economy
>>
>>61650468
Thats not a ''/pol/'' meme he literally let the country burn and accepted syrians thats all he did
>>
File: 1417262186421.jpg (20 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
1417262186421.jpg
20 KB, 195x195
>>61650369
>you literally can't stand that we have a gay pride parade

Pride parades originated in America. We've been doing this shit for 40 years.
>>
>>61649999
douché
>>
>>61650450
Because he's friendly and makes an effort to meet with all kinds of people. Nothing he says is offensive, it's all just friendly soundbites that look good in a marketing campaign. He shows up at a gay pride parade and gets thousands of votes, he goes to a mosque and eats some food and gets thousands more, it's ultimately harmless but it's the easiest way for him to please everyone.
>>
>>61650452
I get why you're so butthurt, seeing as how you're an Argensimian and all, but what does you reply have to do with my post?
>>
>>61650496
thats alright, i wouldn't expect a huemonkey to know very much about global politics
>>
>>61647204
>ameripoops ignore this
>>
>literally did nothing wrong
>gets memed
Why a
>>
>>61650543
Yea, says the american, tell me 3 things he did apart from photo shoots and not accepting aid when canada was burning
>>
>>61650512
apologize pls ;_;
>>
>>61650496
Do you live in Canada? Do you actually understand how this country works? Do you literally know that he never started the program to let syrians in, that was our last government who were conservatives and that Trudeau actually canned the idea of meeting the quota by year end last year even though he tried to meet it.

Also please elaborate on how he made the country burn? Our last government sold land to Chinese governments and spent years developing the oil sands instead of diversifying our economy, we lost thousands of manufacturing jobs because of the conservatives and now the oil sands and mines are filled with south east asian temporary foreign workers who aren't held to the same standards as canadians.
>>
>>61650622
I mean actual literal fire, and he upped the quota on refuges, tho i agree that canada still isnt taking alot
>>
File: 1417468472337.png (295 KB, 581x692) Image search: [Google]
1417468472337.png
295 KB, 581x692
>>61650536
Holy shit you dont even know
>>
>>61650660
>impyling he let the brush fires get out of control

oh please it's not like Trudeau is in direct command of Alberta's firemen. the fire was an Alberta problem.

though that whole South African firemen thing was hilarious. fucking niggers.
>>
>>61650660
>I mean actual literal fire
It's an area with no fucking people living there and it has lots of dry forests that havent burned in year, we dont need a fucking handout when we have some of the best wildland firefighters in the world.

>upped quota on refugees
To make up for the lowered quota last year and because we can accept more, nothing much will change admitting 50k people into a country with 36 million people.

He's lowered the middle class tax rate, he's restored funding to canadas search and rescue teams, he's opened up the government to suggestions from the public where people can actually write in and take polls on government legislation, a big thing with marijuana legalization is a Canadian can go online and suggest ideas, share information and actually take part in the reforms. He's also greenlighting numerous infrastructure projects and finally addressing that we have a foreign investment problem.

But hey, le cuck man who has to raise his wifes son
>>
>>61650720
Im talking about this
http://globalnews.ca/news/2690570/trudeau-criticized-for-refusing-international-help-for-fort-mcmurray-wildfire/
I dont know his reasons and would like to know if you do
>>
>>61650671
>le I was just acting butthurt XD
Back to Taringa, sudaca asqueroso
>>
>>61650747
>nothing much will change admitting 50k people into a country with 36 million people.
it will if you do it on a yearly basis and in an irresponsible fashion
>>
>>61650748
Why dont you just read his reason.

>we dont need the help

By that point in the fire Ft. Mac was burnt down, there was nothing else for the fires to destroy, why take money and resources from other countries that need them? You don't seem to understand how big our country really is.
>>
>>61650768
CHI
>>
File: 78987654.jpg (54 KB, 320x420) Image search: [Google]
78987654.jpg
54 KB, 320x420
>>61647056
I hate Trudeau more than the next guy but I don't hate faggots or their lame parade. Who cares?
>>
>>61650747
agreed, but there is room for improvement (zero refugees per annum)
>>
Trudeau is a cuck for sure but it's not like he's completely fucking up. no worse than Harper so far.
>>
>>61647056
Canadians don't have much choice. Sadly Trudeau is the most masculine male in Canada.

If Canadians want to elect someone with more balls they'll have to vote for a dyke.
>>
File: 1024x1024.jpg (132 KB, 1024x659) Image search: [Google]
1024x1024.jpg
132 KB, 1024x659
>>61650785
>we dont need help
Those people sure did tbqh
>>
>>61650468
That part is actually true though, he is only our PM because of his marijuana platform. This was the lowest turn out for voters ever but our highest turn out for younger voters. It was literally DUDE WEED that all anyone talked about.
>>
>>61650802
It just confuses me why they act and dress up like degenerates at pride parades. Seems more like bad PR than good PR. Like BLM protestors showing up to protests in basketball shorts compared to the suits that civil rights protestors in the 60s wore.
>>
>>61650782
Wew lad, even over 10 years that's only 500k people, we get tens of thousands from people all over the world and we wont be getting refugees from syria for 10 years.

We had the same problem with Irish, Polish, Japanese, Serbian and Vietnamese immigrants before. They integrated just fine after about 2-3 generations
>>
>>61650841
I don't know man, but unlike those BLM dickheads the fags just stick too their own and don't bother people.
>>
>>61650834
They are fucking idiots for living in a shitty town. It was already burnt down by the time help was offered, the help wouldn't have changed it
>>
File: weedman.jpg (501 KB, 1250x802) Image search: [Google]
weedman.jpg
501 KB, 1250x802
>>61650812
who cucked him?
>>
>>61650835
No he isn't, he won because people wanted someone that wasn't Harper. The entire election was literally pick someone that isn't Harper because people were sick of him. The election was always between Mulcair and Trudeau but Mulcair was caught lying over and over again
>>
>>61650875
The same nigger who has been cucking the US for the last 8 years.
>>
>>61647204
>ameripoops still ignoring this
>>
>>61650835
true, but there were also two other important factors:

1) his last name

2) when Mulcair decided halfway through the campaign "DUDE NIQABS LMAO". That stance completely killed his party in the polls, especially in Quebec (I mean really, how fucking little foresight could he possibly have had, it was clear that it was going to kill his support in Quebec). So with no more NDP, and with Harper and the Cuckservatives being useless circlejerking droning dickwads as always, there was no opposition left to stop weedman from winning.
>>
>>61650936
Will he atleast make weed legal
>>
>>61650803
I rather have immigrants that come in through our immigration process but our refugee screening process is still pretty strict so it's not to bad, as long as we don't take a lot of refugees we won't collapse, taking in 20-50k refugees a year is an acceptable amount, it's not like they just walk across the ocean in the hundreds of thousands, we get to actually screen them and pick the useful ones because it's impossible for a poor african to sail to canada on those shitty boats
>>
>>61650834
There's nothing he could've done to prevent that fire. Forest fires are meant to be a natural process but we've been stopping them and not compensating with controlled fires. A massive fire like that was inevitable and there's nothing anyone could do to stop it once it got going.
>>
>>61650956
probably not lol
>>
>>61650812
>no worse than Harper so far
he literally hasn't done anything about the "horrible economic and evil policies" that the conservatives enacted

literally just goes to parades and legalizes beastiality
>>
>>61650843
don't get me wrong, I don't think it's impossible to integrate refugees/immigrants, but the key question is whether there's proper infrastructure for receiving them. And in the case of the Syrians, Trudeau initially wanted to fast-track the everlasting fuck out of the process to the point where it would have been categorically impossible to do the process properly.
>>
>>61650869
>They are fucking idiots for living in a shitty town.
spoken like a nigger
>>
>>61650956
That was one of his more minor issues, it was never a main policy point that he stressed, it grabbed a bunch of young voters but people hardly gave a shit. The biggest issues were getting harper out, TPP, niqab debate and some security bills.

He already has a task force to legalize weed and canadians can contribute online to give the government more information on what they want.
>>
>>61650980
>legalizes beastiality

Shut the fuck up. Nobody legalised bestiality. That was a legal loophole that a paedophile used to escape a charge. Quick blowing shit out of proportion.
>>
>>61650785
weed man hired literal African niggers to help with the fire, and surprise surprise they were not helpful

they are filing some sort of law suit for more money against us though! :^)
>>
>>61650984
He wanted to fast track but couldn't so he didn't and then he just upped the quota because he realized that it was possible to accept more in 2016
>>
>>61651030
Not against us retard, they were given shit gear by their own country and were getting paid like 5$ an hour
>>
What's wrong with that? At least he doesn't have to go around with 100 armed turbo agents and drive around in pope mobile because "his people" hate him
>>
It's weird that homos don't care about Canadian virgins but Canadian virgins care about homos and elected a leader to make sure homos are taken care of and getting all the dicks they can handle

This Canadian mentality is very strange.
>>
>>61651022
excuse me, he set a precedent that makes beastiality legal
>>
Why Harper was so bad by the way? Legitimate question.
>>
>>61647056
>fairly wealthy middle class
>decent healthcare (the waiting period is a meme, t. irl experience)
>immigrants assimilate ok, no huge culture clash, race riots, sharia law etc
>although the Prime Minister is a meme, people dont realize how little power he actually has compared to american politics
>have a shitload of fossil fuel resources, diamonds, gold etc but our largest export is manufactured materials
>very low homicide rates, Atlantic Canada (our bible belt in terms of religion and wealth) averages on 0.4 homicides per 100k

>and yet, /int/ scrambles to make fun of us in any way they can

IMO its sour grapes
>>
>>61651088
he wasn't

>dollar at all time high
>no refugees
>Toronto the second most powerful city on the continent
>>
>>61650875
Is this real?
>>
File: 1466854391960.png (54 KB, 712x385) Image search: [Google]
1466854391960.png
54 KB, 712x385
Really makes you think...
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHBHRegINng
What did he mean by this
>>
>>61651113
>although the Prime Minister is a meme

Is he really meme-worthy or is it just the /pol/ "people" that hate him because he's not a right-wing populist?
>>
We're on the verge between having to vote for Musollini and Hitlery.

No room to laugh.
>>
>>61651192
Bit of both.
>>
>>61651088
He wasn't bad at all. People were just upset over the recession and were getting bored of him.
>>
>>61650900
>>61650936
You make good points but you're vastly exaggerating the average Canadian or our youth to know or have that much political acumen. He literally got voted in because of DUDE WEED.
>>
>>61651192
>Is he really meme-worthy or is it just the /pol/ "people" that hate him because he's not a right-wing populist?
he is a bit of a meme but, but really only in public relations, not in policy.
not much is gonna change under him in terms of economics or foreign affairs , its just he pushes this PR train to lock in his second term with the youth vote
>>
>>61651088
He took advantage of high oil prices, we had a record high number of TFW's (temporary foreign workers) that took jobs from canadians, he sold our resources to the highest bidder (chinese companies), he let foreign investment get out of control in Toronto and Vancouver to the point nobody can afford homes, he neglected our veterans, he censored scientists and stopped them from talking about their research, he used taxpayer money to fund political advertisements, he ran a massive deficit for years.

Worst of all though, he has the worst job creation of any PM in Canada that was elected after WW2, we've lost upwards of 600,000 manufacturing jobs under Harper. It's really just the start of his issues though, he spearheaded many bills that are used to spy on canadians and he inherited a strong diverse manufacturing economy and turned it into a resource based burning pile of garbage with over 1/3rd of our exports now being resource based.
>>
>>61647056
>This man runs a country

Well, "Country"

Had Canada to actually earn its Nationhood, it would never have been one
>>
>>61651265
wrong, he got voted in because of women

literally most of the men at my campus voted conservative

t. ubc
>>
>>61651192
He's a left-wing populist that reddit "people" love. He's a joke.
>>
>>61651316
>implying all those asian pretty boys that live off their parents cash actually voted Harper

I literally go to UBC, trudeau was massive there and at UBCO there was a huge Liberal Club with hundreds of members that spent tons of time handing out pamphlets and hosting events in the community.
>>
>>61651316
That too, but it was mainly the weed thing.
>>
Maritimes are white desu
>>
>>61651290
So he's basically just like almost every politician ever that wishes to be elected again? I should've known he's given too much meme-credit
>>
IMO I think our whole political system was just built around the good possibility of us having really bad PM's that just ride the PR train into office
the prime minister himself has very little power, far less than an American president
its comforting to know that no matter how shit a PM is, he can't tank our nation in just one term
>>
>>61651312
>Had Canada to actually earn its Nationhood, it would never have been one

What did you earn again? The namesake of biggest back stabbing traitor that called for the French too do all the work?
>>
>>61647204

> ameriturds will ignore this
>>
>>61649545
If any leader here did shit like that he would quite easily lose any sort of public support and fade into irrelevance.
Of course in the faglord circus of Canada these things actually make him more popular, what a hellhole.
>>
>>61651419
Post again when Colombians learn to be actual human beings instead of sweaty coke fueled gangsters.
>>
>>61651361
whatever you say undergrad, very few male students actually voted for him

Harper had done nothing at all to harm UBC students, if anything it was between Muclair and Harper.
>>
>>61651419
>hellhole
>our PM can walk around in public without security
>>
>>61650875
The sad thing is Canadian posters can't even get girlfriends to watch them have sex with Negroes.
>>
>>61647204
>>61650555
>>61650909
>>61651399

Witnessed.

I like Obama, but he really fucked up this time.
>>
>>61651449
lel, this fucking delusion. You don't have to lie buddy

http://www.threehundredeight.com/2014/07/party-support-by-age-and-gender.html

Women voted liberal just as much as men (exactly the same) and they voted conservative at a similar rate.

The 18-29 age group voted overwhelmingly in favor of the Liberals (who you're claiming voted cons). The election was won entirely because young people went out and voted. The election results are everywhere online, men and women voted for Trudeau more unless they are one of the old shitty boomers
>>
>>61651457
You can live even with a couple of bullet holes in your body.
But if you don't have a heart you might as well die on the spot. Canada is just a shell of a country, canadians are just a shell of a nation.
>>
>>61649545
>implying Obama would ever let the popo catch his niggas
>>
>>61647204
Really does desu baka senpai
>>
>>61649844
>gay and juvenile
That's literally every Canadian.
>>
>>61651538
I'm not your buddy, undergrad, and you linked me a 2014 article. Women overwhelmingly voted for Trudeau whereas men were split between Harper and Muclair.
>>
>>61651549
We know this.

Canada is and always will be a multi-ethnic federation forged in war and held together by whatever can keep it together. In this case, le weed man and his multi-culti antics.

Canada is actually quite a racist and segmented "country". We know this. But we like it like that. Le weed man's show is just that. Together we are prosperous.

There's a reason why Canada actually took in only a tiny amount of refugees, and why nearly all of our political leaders are white guys.
>>
>>61651676
lel, you dont even know how to read a graph.

Men supported trudeau more than mulcair and harper and the 18-29 demographic is overwhelmingly liberal.
>>
>Canada

I used to have no real opinion on canada

but these days we need a passport to go there, and dude weed lmao

I seriously wish things were different
>>
>>61651731
how do canadian friends feel about when he said this
>>
>>61647204
makes u think
>>
>>61651789
Is there any reason why he's wearing a doo rag?
>>
>>61651789
It's a quote you've taken out of context entirely. He's 100% right though, you go ask anyone in Canada where they are from and they mention what country their grandparents or parents are from
>>
>>61651864
where are you from?
>>
>>61651845
He's making a sandwich for his bull.
>>
>>61651777
>but these days we need a passport to go there
i think that was more due to post 9/11 american hysteria, to secure broders (although there has probably been no record of tertrorists coming through canada to the states)

>>61651864
>you go ask anyone in Canada where they are from and they mention what country their grandparents or parents are from
either that or they identify provincially if theyre from east of Ontario
>>
>>61651789
Nothing, except it's a bit pretentious. I'm a frenchy/newf living in a poor-ass province and I've always felt strong ties to my region. That said I'm still a federalist, but I truly have little in common with Canadians accross the country.

I see the Canadian pride thing as more of a inner city 2nd generation immigrant kind of thing.
>>
>>61651875
I was born here but my family is Italian and Spanish.
>>
File: battery_houses.jpg (658 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
battery_houses.jpg
658 KB, 1600x1200
>>61651882
this t b h, anyone east of ontario has more ties to region or province over federal
and its really surprising but yeah, seems like the children of immigrants and immigrants themselves are the proudest and most patriotic about Canada around, which is a pretty good feel because multiculturalism kinda works here

also where ya at?
>>
>>61651926
Well there are hardly any frenchy/newfs where I'm from... but yeah, the maritimes.

I think what people don't get is that Canada never really became a nation. It's still feels and is run like a loose empire.
>>
>>61651993
>I think what people don't get is that Canada never really became a nation. It's still feels and is run like a loose empire.
this as fuck, Newfoundland didnt even join since '49, and the cultural isolation from Ontario has made Atlantic Canada into its own community in a way.
>>
>>61652158
Even out west it's crazy, BC and Alberta are like polar opposites
>>
>>61650875
really makes you think
>>
>>61650574
1. Laughed
2. Laughed harder
3. memed
>>
Canada is just memeing right? This can't be real...
>>
Canada is doing much better than your country right now, Ameribro. Focus on your own shit.

That goes for most of the other posters here (especially Eurobros), too.

Our PM says a few silly things and poses for cameras, while cities in your countries are turning into warzones. Let's put this into perspective.

Sageru for leaking /pol/redditshit here.
>>
>>61647056

>democracy

The PM isn't elected.

Canada is wildly undemocratic.
>>
>Canada
>not the most cucked country in the world

Holy fuck you Canadians are fucking pathetic. We're cucked to hell and back yet you'll almost never hear a Swede on /int/ defend this, while you defend this faggot basically being THE CURRENT YEAR in politician form.

America's going to need two walls.
>>
File: 1466623675381.jpg (41 KB, 536x717) Image search: [Google]
1466623675381.jpg
41 KB, 536x717
>>61647204

buh buh buh buht muh degeneracy, b-b-build a wall
>>
>>61647056
>America accusing another country of a meme president.
That's rich.
Thread replies: 149
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.