[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Gentile/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 423x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 423x302
Hello, my fellow Jews. Let's trade amusing Jew-related stories.
>Go to new synagogue for Passover services
>Rabbi is female
>Black lady there who explains she converted, then sings soul music to establish a connection between slavery of blacks and of Jews
>Hispanic girl there, whom I assume is someone's girlfriend until she tells me that she's Jewish. She's guatamalan, so I ask if guatamala has Jews, to which she replies no, her mother only converted, divorced her Jewish husband, and married again but kept the religion
Easily the strangest service I've ever been to.
>>
>>61635687
>>Rabbi is female
>>
>>61635687
>rabbi is female
stopped reading. you must have gone to a rephormic synagogue which is basically the SJW feminism sect of judaism.
>>
>>61635687
I have met Guatemalan Jews before. I went out with one once she had a nice ass
>>
>go to 4chan
>tell them there's no Jewish cabal
>report back to my Jewish cabal

Nothing much
>>
>>61635687
>look mum I posted it again
>>
>>61635687
>Be me
>Turn on radio while driving
>Rabbi something Stein had called the community's religious leaders to come together to pray for all the dead fags in Orlando
>None of the islands Christian leaders show up.
>>
>>61635687
What happens at a Synagogue service? How much bloodletting is involved?
>>
>>61635959
Not a lot of bloodletting, a lot of reading about how much incense one would theoretically sacrifice to god.

Judaism is pretty shit-tier.
>>
>>61635687
Zero (0) days without Goyim tricks
>>
>>61636068
>Judaism is pretty shit-tier.
>look at me self hating cunt
shove a crucifix up your cunt schlomo
>>
>>61636160
I don't hate myself (or Jews) at all, but there's a reason almost no normal Jew goes to synagogue, and I don't believe you do either. It's boring as shit.
>>
>>61636068
When are you going to rebuild that temple?
>>
>>61636285
When it feels WW3-ish
>>
File: Rebuilt-temple.jpg (60 KB, 477x292) Image search: [Google]
Rebuilt-temple.jpg
60 KB, 477x292
>>61636363
It would be so sick
Imagine the amount of shekels all those animal sacrifices would bring if you charged people to spectate
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.