[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do men in ur cunt sit down to piss? uk no do germans do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
do men in ur cunt sit down to piss?

uk
no

do germans do it?
because:
>live in a university dorm
>all international students in my particular dorm
>make a normiebook page to discuss problems with the dorm or whatever
>some korean girl wants to split the toilets between boys and girls
>the guys say 'no point, let's just keep the toilets clean so no one can tell the difference'
>german guy pipes up and says 'ok but on condition all the guys sit when they pee, because he hates having to clean spillage'
>my (and the other guys') faces when
>>
>>61629792
im surprised because its ok if u want to sit when you piss, but asking/insisting other people do is a bit weird 2bh
>>
No I don't. By statistics women toilets are dirtier than men toilets.
>>
>>61629867
>>61629895
i thought it was like a quintessentially german thing
>>
>>61629867
>Klofrau packt aus: "Männer sind viel sauberer als Frauen"
http://www.welt.de/regionales/nrw/article134903539/Maenner-sind-viel-sauberer-als-Frauen.html

>Frauentoiletten sind unbeschreiblich dreckig
http://www.das-maennermagazin.com/blog/damentoiletten-sind-unheimlich-dreckig
>>
>>61629792
It is the custom here, though I really can't understand it. I mostly ignore it
>>
>>61630066
I ignore the signs. Nobody notices anyway.
>>
>>61630066
I don't put my dick into the toilet, especially not when it touches the bowl. It's like asking to get STD's
>>
>>61629792
I sit but only at home. Dont want any spillage.
>>
>>61630286
Do you people seriously not know how to use a toilet? You shouldn't let your dick touch the bowl. Even if you're sitting
>>
>>61630372
Same here
>>
>>61630286
>getting STDs from toilets
Oh shit nigger I hope you didn't believe her when she told you this.
>>
>>61630286
>>61630372
>>61630408
>"spillage"
Are you 5 years old? Can you not control your own dick?
>>
>>61630381
You inevitably touch it when you sit down, no matter how. When I did, I had to hold my penis so that it doesn't touch it.

>>61630459
And if it happens with other persons too and they have STD's?
>>
>>61629792
sometimes i do, sometimes i dont
i dont really see whats the big deal about it
>>
>>61630554
There is always spillage. If you piss standing a lot of particles will fly through the room.

But how could you know, your mother is still cleaning your toilet...
>>
>>61630757
I'm standing and I clean myself at home. You also have spillage from just flushing the toilet.
>>
>>61630845
You close it before flushing
>>
>>61630574
The chance of anything like that happening is infinitesimal. There is no medical evidence that such a thing has ever happened in the history of mankind. You're practically infinitely more likely to break the toilet and cut yourself to death on the shards.
>>
>>61629792
Don't you have a student from Poland in the dorm? This way he could get used to his future job.
>>
>>61630574
If you sit really far back on the folder your cock won't hit the bowl.

t.Cocktoolongtositonthetoilet
>>
>>61630372
>>61630408
How do you have spillage are you pissing from across the room?
>>
>>61630574
>When I did, I had to hold my penis so that it doesn't touch it.
I have the same problem it sucks.
>>
>>61630997
It would be hard to get evidence of it. I recall it is possible but near impossible. I bet HPV would be easy to get that way.
>>
>>61629792
I don't

>>61629867
Many people can't aim and piss on the toilet seat, they're always dirty as fuck
>>
I'm a foreign student in Germany and I confirm that sitting while pissing is the norm here. A friend of mine even got an angry letter from his roommate telling him that he should sit while pissing because he found a few drops of piss on the toilet.
>>
>>61631643
I fucking hate this country
>>
>>61630574
>>61631244
Yes, you might have to hold your penis. This falls under the heading "Using a Toilet Correctly"

>>61630929
>>61631462
Before pissing, both parts of the lid go up, after both go back down. Then, you flush. Don't forget that part either.

You Germans really need to get your potty training together. Maybe you need some public institutions to make sure everyone learns it. That is the German way, is it not?
>>
>Being a hypersensitive pussy
lmao I bet you twink faggots have never enjoyed a single day of manual labor
inb4
>hurr working class
I have a master's, I'm just not an effeminate twink
>>
>>61631643
yeah basically the same thing as my story

this guy was reeing hard but i talked to the other guys and no one knew what he was talking about lol
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.