[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bangladesh attack: Twenty hostages killed, army says
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Enraged Indian youths attack upscale cafe for having loo, kill foreigners as sacrifices for Muhammad to avert future terror attacks against fellow Indian youths

>All of the dead were foreign, army says, most "brutally hacked to death" at popular restaurant in upscale neighbourhood.

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/07/bangladesh-police-storm-restaurant-rescue-hostages-160702024753170.html

>Twenty foreign hostages have been killed at a cafe in the Bangladeshi capital, the army has said, in an attack claimed by the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL) group that ended after a 10-hour siege when commandos stormed the building.

>Nine Italians, an American, seven Japanese and an Indian were confirmed on Saturday to be among the dead.

>"Most [of] them had been brutally hacked to death with sharp weapons," army spokesman Brigadier General Nayeem Ashfaq Chowdhury said on Saturday.

>Italy's foreign minister said on Saturday that one more Italian citizen was still unaccounted for.

>He "could be hiding himself or could be among wounded people... we are looking for him," Paolo Gentiloni, the Italian foreign minister, said.

>Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina earlier said 13 hostages had been rescued. Hasina said six gunmen had also been killed and one captured in the early morning operation at the Holey Artisan cafe in Dhaka.

>The rescued included two Sri Lankans and a Japanese citizen who was wounded, ((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lieutenant Colonel Tuhin Mohammad Masud))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) said, adding there were casualties among the other hostages.

>Bangladesh declared two days of national mourning following the attack.

Wait a minute that beard..
>>
Explain yourself India. I thought you worshipped the other sand gods and now this.
>>
Bangladesh is always a muslim country therefore subject to chimpouts, now back to /pol/ with your american education
>>
File: IMG_0736.png (165 KB, 394x671) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0736.png
165 KB, 394x671
>>61614766

>Indian Youths

Serves those banglacucks right.
>>
File: IMG_3877.jpg (48 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3877.jpg
48 KB, 250x250
>>61614766
>Wait a minute that beard..
> Bangladesh is a Muslim country, not Indian
American Education at it's finest.
>>
File: 1467510401664.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1467510401664.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>61614825
Sasuga how did islam reach yellow orange brownish countries so quick
>>
File: Typical Americans.jpg (131 KB, 500x635) Image search: [Google]
Typical Americans.jpg
131 KB, 500x635
>>61614923
> american education
>>
What's going on here?
>>
>>61615049
Religion of peace strikes again
>>
Some guy I hated in high school posted in fb that he was worried about his mom who was in Bangladesh, I hope she died desu
>>
File: religionofpeace.png (6 KB, 389x66) Image search: [Google]
religionofpeace.png
6 KB, 389x66
>>61615091
Christianity?
>>
I bet the terrorists were again Swedish.
>>
>>61614825
>>61614896
>>61614956
Same fag Mahmud
>>
>>61616196
made me laugh
but that's not cool you terroni
>>
bangladesh is a shithole
went there on a business trip once and literally every second article in the daily newspaper was about someone getting sliced up, arm hacked off, raped, dumped on the roadside mangled

it was cute when they wanted to show me they're all western and modern too and took me to this "jamuna future park" mall with a vacant amusement park covered in thick dust standing in front of it and like 60% of the mall was unoccupied
probably because only 0,1% of dhaka can even afford going shopping there
the most upscale thing must have been the uniqlo
>>
Someone post the bangladesh guy and his neighboor going to qatar
>>
>>61616227
Lynchings are motived by the justifiable hatred of dindus, not by religion. Christianity's reign of terror waned by the time of the Enlightenment when people stopped paying close attention to the old testament.
>>
>>61616422
Edgy.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.