[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Brazilians hate themselves so much?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: brazil.png (67 KB, 271x200) Image search: [Google]
brazil.png
67 KB, 271x200
Why do Brazilians hate themselves so much?
>>
File: brazilmyson.jpg (535 KB, 485x1000) Image search: [Google]
brazilmyson.jpg
535 KB, 485x1000
There are three kinds of hues.

The ignorant favela folks that don't care about anything other than football, they aren't directly self-haters but they don't see anything to be proud of.

The semi-educated millennials that think it's cool to hate on Brazil (and by extension themselves) because the gringos do it too and they love the pity-attention. The term "complexo de vira-lata" (mutt complex) is used to describe them.

The third group understands that Brazil has many problems but also has a great culture and potential, this group was mostly dormant but the recent crackdown on corruption and political incompetence made this group stronger and more vocal lately, only time will tell if it will last for long.
>>
>>61607649
It's not because it's a shihole, no, many countries are shitholes and yet it's population still loves it.

It's because Brazil is an arrogant shithole. Brazilians are conceited and have an exaggerated views of their own.
>>
>>61607649

It's pretty good to be able to see what you need to improve in
though I agree Brazilians are still a bit much
>>
>>61608307
>Brazil is an arrogant shithole. Brazilians are conceited and have an exaggerated views of their own

that is the vast majority of people though pham
seems its just human nature
>>
>>61607649
The average brazilian have the same mentality as the average black from Detroit.
>>
File: 1430097179577.png (10 KB, 241x230) Image search: [Google]
1430097179577.png
10 KB, 241x230
>>61607649
don't fight it, that's actually a good thing.

most shitzilians are obnoxius all over the internet thinking their country is relevant, or interesting or even worth looking up to
>>
because in latin countries literally only autists and social outcasts are channers.
>>
WE
>>
>>61608094
can someone at least acknowledge my post
>>
>>61611412
>>61608094
you are pathetic, here
>>
>>61611412
I ackowledge your autism. Fuck off
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.