[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could Britain join the TPP? It's an open platform agreement
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Could Britain join the TPP? It's an open platform agreement and it could be her economic lifeboat if the UK gets cut off from the European single market.
>>
>>61601537
>TPP, also known as Trans-Pacific Partnership.

You tell me OP.
>>
>>61602080
Well, TTIP is basically dead at this point and it was supposed to be only between the US and EU.
>>
Really want UK to join it desu (also China,and Korea),look other cunts,Vietnam?Burunei?Canada?suck...pile of irrelevant cunts.
>>
never, because the eternal anglo slapped the globalist kikes in the face and now their weird experiment is at risk...they'll be made examples of
>>
Well no, because UK is in the atlantic and two I don't think they want to be colonized by america.
>>
>>61602080
well they DID join the AIIB so why the fuck not? and that's racist
>>
>>61607756
>thats oceanist
Fixed, we must end discrimination now. If the UK identifies as a Pacific Islander nation it is a Pacific Islander nation
>>
>>61602080
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Overseas_Territories#/media/File:British_Overseas.png
But Britain does have a territory in the Pacific Ocean. Look at that Pitcairn Island
>>
>>61607707
I don't think they have a choice now
>>
>>61607910
Thats what the said about brexit.
And if Trump gets in they won't have the choice to.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.