[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i want to live in a warm country how long i have to deal with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: 1467324006782.gif (908 KB, 180x200) Image search: [Google]
1467324006782.gif
908 KB, 180x200
i want to live in a warm country how long i have to deal with rain god damn it
>>
I live in Florida and it's been raining all afternoon
>>
Warm weather sucks mean dicks. Cold weather is much better.

t. warm weather pro
>>
>>61602848
No. Warm weather is nice.

t. Warm weather pro who went to a cold area in April where it was below freezing

Snow is pretty and fun but the long winters are depressing.
>>
>>61603254
The secret is simple
Ya should either live in permanent ice shitholes like iceland or arctica, spitzbergen or permanent summer like thise latino nigger islands
All 4 seasons are disgusting and bad for your health
>>
>>61603351
"All 4 seasons" usually means it's cold for 9 months of the year and warm for 3 months.
>>
>>61599566
Warm weather is terrible. Cold weather is terrible.
I thought most all of Europe was mild weather. What do you have to complain about? Also, rain is top.
>>
>>61603571
40-50 C. Is not warm
Springs here are usually 20- 30C
Autumn is 10-20.
Winter is disgusting with winds and white shit called snow.
It was so cold that I even managed to pee myself from coldness
>>
I like cold weather and rain :3
>>
>>61603803
This desu. Especially rain. Top tier cozy desu
>>
>he doesn't like cold weather
warm weather is literally for shitskins and retards/old people
if it's above 65F/18C it's awful. Rain is awesome, snow is the best. I wish it was always snowy and freezing.
>>
>>61603880
Have ya ever experienced real winter, idiot?
>>
Depends really.

When it hits 40°C .
>>
>>61603951
this. i remember -42 in Poland and i still had to go to school. shits aint funny or cozy trust me
>>
>>61603880
>>61604203
Enjoy it
Why murritards see this world through hollywood pink glasses

https://youtu.be/6yYKlRZEXCE
>>
>>61603254
Is me

I revise my statement both hot and cold weather can be comfy. I love bonfires on cold fall nights, drinking cider on a cool day, and snowboarding. But I also like night swimming in backyard pools during the summer, palm trees/tropical foliage, the beach, and being able to walk around at night without a shirt and not being cold.

I think ideally I'd live on Cape Cod in Massachusetts from June to New Years, and then here in Florida the rest of the year. I LOVE summers up North. It's hot but not too hot. The grass up there is so soft and has no insects in it compared to the coarse, scratchy, bug infested grass in the South.
>>
>>61599566
Fuck off were full.
>>
File: slideshow-winter-sign.jpg (93 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
slideshow-winter-sign.jpg
93 KB, 800x400
>>61604351
>real winter
duh you retard
>he doesn't ski
>he doesn't snowshoe
We get on average, 100 inches (2.54m) of snow a year, and that's just in the actual city. The surrounding mountains get like triple.
Cold > hot
fuck you
>>
>>61604568
Skiing is for gays and niggers.
I rather think about my farm and winters white shit called snows consequences.
Hope niggers will drill your asshole
>>
>>61604659
What is that middle sentence trying to say? you a lil farmer boy?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.