[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will you protect her smile?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 140903-merkel-661x372.jpg (43 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
140903-merkel-661x372.jpg
43 KB, 580x326
Will you protect her smile?
>>
It's no easy feat, being remembered as the most hated european head of state since...the one we will not name.

but she did it, by the gods, she did it
>>
>>61580381
>protecting grandma titties
in another life, she would offer me free samples in an eco friendly co op grocery store
but thats not her in this life
>>
Of course.
Ich bin #Muttimaschienengewehr
>>
>>61580381
No. We should tear her out of her office with an angry mob and beat her to death. This is the treatment tyrants deserve. I don't give a fuck if she looks like a nice, old grandma. She is the gravedigger of the German people. When I see Angela Merkel, I can only feel hate. No mercy for people like that.
>>
>>61580736

Lösch das.
>>
>>61580381
Sieg heil to empress Merkel
>>
>>61580381

I think she should have a pickaxe driven through her skull. What happened to you Germany? You were honestly cool around 2005.
>>
>>61580381
>singlehandedly destroyed the eu
>still enjoying the support of over 30%
Germany is a weird place
>>
>>61580736
Long shall she reign :) Till Germany collapse and Berlin becomes Bralin and whole europe live in peace and harmony :)
>>
>>61580381
No, never.

>>61580736
Basically this. She decided over peoples will, out of her own opinion and keeps doing it, so she needs to be taken out of power.
>>
>>61581646
>still enjoying the support of over 30%
She caused the rise of a new right wing party, which went up to 20%
>>
>>61582589
>She caused the rise of a new right wing party, which went up to 20%

Du meinst 14%, Tendenz sinkend?
>>
>>61580381
Absolutely. She is the leader Europe needs.
>>
Merkel a cute :3
>>
>>61580381
Post the one where she does the Hitler salute.

Always makes me laugh.
>>
>>61580381
Verräter
>>
>>61588487
gross kill yourself
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.