[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who are the worst tourist who visit your country? México Gringos;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38
File: conquistadorsofdick.jpg (100 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
conquistadorsofdick.jpg
100 KB, 900x600
Who are the worst tourist who visit your country?
México
Gringos; Every fucking year year is the same, they come here and fuck shit up in hotels/beach resorts just because "muh spring break"
The only good thing is that they are contained in the tourism safe zone otherwise they would be killed on sight and spent lots of dollars on stupid shit.
>>
File: 1419112117427.jpg (17 KB, 355x397) Image search: [Google]
1419112117427.jpg
17 KB, 355x397
>that pic
>>
Russians. Loud and rude.
>>
>>61579346
Literally everyone except maybe New Zealand
>>
How are CHICANOS in mexico?
>>
File: chicano is here now.jpg (54 KB, 474x508) Image search: [Google]
chicano is here now.jpg
54 KB, 474x508
>>61579407
>>
>>61579407
dead
they never mention anything about being 'murican
>>
CHI

na
>>
>>61579376
>>61579442
are chinese tourist that bad?
what do they do to be hated that much?
>>
>>61579346
>hating on based spring breakers
the only thing I don't like about Americans is that they freak out at the sight of a non English speaker and think that's some kind of barbarism but even then that's not very common

on the other hand I've been around lots of Spanish tourists that keep saying "oh yeah, we built that" at cities or "oh yeah we preserved that" at archeological sites
>>
>>61579460
They roam in packs lead by another chink tour guide, the most english they can squeeze out is "ok" and they have no regard for anyone or anything around them. Animals, humans, the environment, everything.

China should be nuked long before the Middle East.
>>
>>61579346
Isnt this pic offensive?
>>
>>61579460
>at the louvre
>mona lisa has an enormous crowd of chinese just pushing their way through to see it, all so they can take a picture of themselves in front of it
>>
>>61579460
I guess They are very loyal when they are in Mexico as tourists,Because they tend to look down same Asian,and Mexico sounds actually very horrible for us 2bh
>>
>>61579493
gringos are easy to scare away
>>
>>61579497
>>61579357
whats is wrong with the pic?
i just see spanish qts holding their flag
>>
Americans.

They get overly-excited for everything, i remember when i saw a group at the market say "WOOOW HOLY SHIEET LOOK HOW BIG IS IT" for an apple.
>>
>>61579346
Tourists here never go outside of London
>>
File: Cup.png (65 KB, 231x255) Image search: [Google]
Cup.png
65 KB, 231x255
>>61579612
I remember i was once in shop. There was this chinese tourist. He bought a bottle of beer and when he stepped outside he raised the beer up in the sky and was like he just won a sport competion or something
heh chinese are just epic some times
>>
>>61579813

It's just silly really. Getting excited for shit that they probably have in their own cunt.
>>
We have a bunch of tourists every year in the summer.

Brazilians are quiet and respectful, which is weird because when I went there they are nothing like that. Maybe it's respect for their 'parent' country and shared history? I only see them in monument-visiting context, so I might only meet the more scholarly types. Makes sense, since the beach types would never come up here for our beaches.

The Spanish are loud and talkative, but ultimately inoffensive and friendly. Like big dumb dogs, in a way. They always talk in Spanish, but say 'Obrigado' instead, which is more than what people expect of them. Usually respectful.

The french are rude as fuck and insist on speaking French, which no-one does. Either speak English or Portuguese. Both are more spoken than French. Also, be polite, we are not your servants around here. Everyone that moved to France is also hated here, which is why they don't come back.

The English are always polite and quiet, but I assume they it's just their typical thing of not having the balls to say things to your face, and instead complain about it over tea. The tall, pale, older ones are generally friendly and are always walking on the rocks at the beach with their hands behind their backs looking down for crabs and looking redder than them. I assume they are happy because of the Vitamin D overdose by having more sun in an hour than they are used to. They always talk in English, which is fine, and never have I seen one trying Spanish, which I appreciate. They say 'obrigado', which goes a long way.

The very few Americans I've seen were not particularly loud or obnoxious, and were just taking pictures of the monuments. They tried Spanish, which is a huge no-no, but were answered in English, and they defaulted to English. You seemed to enjoy our beers.

Nobody ever caused a lot of problems where I'm from, and nobody was ever treated badly and everyone seems to have a good time.

Just a reminder: Portuguese > English > Your Language > Spanish
>>
File: 1422462160164.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1422462160164.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>61579346
>worst
brits
arabs
chinese
>best
japanese
nordics
>>
Chinese by far. They do the dumbest shit. Other tourists are alright, I've never had any problems with non-Chinese people vacationing here from other countries.

huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5762a2b6e4b05e4be860f468
>>
>>61580198
Working link. Stupid Huffpost.

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/34ee6898e3f7418295699c70802c5e02/chinese-man-fined-collected-thermal-water-yellowstone
>>
>>61580265
wut?
it's illegal to grab water in the US?
kek
>>
>>61580430
Did you even read the article?
>>
>>61579493
>we built that
we proud of you son, and we send spanish tourists qts to mexico
>>
>>61579460
Is this a fucking joke?
>>
File: 1467078351818.png (623 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
1467078351818.png
623 KB, 609x609
I need a Spanish qt in my life
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=279E-0gh7mg
>>
File: make_mexico_spain_again.png (623 KB, 609x609) Image search: [Google]
make_mexico_spain_again.png
623 KB, 609x609
>>
> Worst
Probably The Chinese

> Best
Japanese & White People.

>>61579376
Cheers Bruce
>>
File: mexicafeels.png (55 KB, 822x796) Image search: [Google]
mexicafeels.png
55 KB, 822x796
>>61580853
>>61580860
TRIGGERED
>>
Latin Americans

They seem incapable of doing any outdoor activity without falling to their deaths
>>
>>61580934
Do we even get any? I've met a few Argies working part time as waitresses, but I didn't think the tourists were common.
>>
>>61580934
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2016/07/01/german-tourist-falls-to-his-death-while-trying-to-take-photo-atop-machu-picchu/
>>
>>61580988
>argies
>waitresses
lmoa
>>
>>61580853
>>61580860
Who's this
>>
>>61580860
name
>>
>>61580853
literalmente puta que ama chupar pollas de nazis
>>
Chinese are fucking terrible, I work in front of the Duomo in Milan and they are the rudest and most lacking in basic coexistence behavior out of all tourists, they literally don't care about others. plus the language is horrible, it's like cats in heat.

Russians are also quite bad, they behave like rednecks and will expect you to do shit for them just because they have an expensive suit or something, this is why I go out of my way to act as numb as possible to their presence and never do anything more than the bare minimum for them.

Arabs are arrogant, only come here to shop for expensive clothes, which is fine.

Indians are rude and don't understand how Europe works.

Americans are alright, kinda dull and not used to cities most of the times, some of their women are the definition of vapid dumb bitch, those are fucking grotesque.

French, Germans and Spanish are all normal people to me on average.

Brits are almost normal people but something is kinda off with them.

Japs are automata.

Australians are bogans.
>>
>>61579942
I've got a feeling you don't live in the south of Portugal as your opinion of English holidaymakers would be much worse if you did.
>>
>>61581212
What about us Canadians, I went with my family and made sure we all knew basic Italian. We would alwyas say bonjurno and my mother would say to the waitress ciao Bella
>>
>>61581719
It's nice when tourists make an effort, I can't really tell Canadians from Americans though, mostly good opinion on the obvious ones though.
>>
>>61581882
That makes me very happy, also we loved the people in Naples, but the ones in Milan were very rude and would laugh at us when we attempted to speak Italian and ask for directions. And omg your octopus dishes are to die for.
>>
>>61580860
God damn! She looks exactly like my coworker that I have been drooling about for months. She is in "you shall not pass" mode but I'm not giving up.

>>61581237
Indeed, but south brings out the worst no matter the nationality. Drunk Brits, however, are still the most annoying species in the galaxy.
>>
>>61579849
its not the same fruit BRo.... your fruit grows way bigger and tastier than in other places. Like for real i was amazed at the size of an avocado a vegan friend of mine bought while we were in sao paulo and i dont even like those or anything salad related.
>>
Japanese tourists and spainish are the worst here, I live in a tourist historic town. They come over in Huge groups all with matching hats backpacks and shirts make it impossible for a normal person to do anything easily in town
>>
>>61582003
Yeah Milanese people can come off as quite pretentious sometimes. But not all of us, I got accustomed to attempts at speaking Italian so I'll try to decipher them without making a big deal out of it.

Good taste btw, octopus is amazing.
>>
Worst the british, they are like monkeys, best germans or latinos are nice people.
>>
>>61582532
I live in the same kind of city and 2bh we have the same problem with old brits, they come in huge groups and sometimes they stop in the middle of a little road because someone saw something on the ceiling of an apartment at 4th floor through a window and they won't let you pass until everyone sees that strange picture.
>>
File: this_is_hard.webm (915 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
this_is_hard.webm
915 KB, 1280x720
The Spanish seem absolutely clueless when in Germany. They literally stand around with their mouths open. Don't know how to order drinks, don't know the euro coins (takes them forever to count them out) and are overall pretty poor.

Americans are similarly clueless but they're louder and very open about their ignorance.

The Japanese at least stay together and do not disturb anyone.

The British and the Italians are the most chill and fun, I think. Scandinavians are bros.
>>
>>61580083
Arab tourist can all go to hell, fucking scum of the earth.
>>
>>61579346
Arabs and somalis, they come here say that they're "refugees" then they return to where they came from to fight with the very thing they where "fleeing from" and the worst part about them is that they don't pay for dinner before they rape you, talk about illmannered
>>
>>61583067
What
Where do you live
Americans are the only tourists who know German and show an interest in their destination and its history etc
They'll catch you off guard with questions regarding buildings etc you don't expect a foreigner to know
Maybe that's just my limited experience
>>
>>61583185
And when i try to catch them with my cuckshed they go into my house and say that it's theirs all of a sudden and now i have to live in their house.
0/10 Don't want them to visit again
>>
japs and chinese.
we got shitty narrow roads and they just park anywhere and everywhere and pour out of their cars, sometimes 6-8 out of a fucking honda jazz or equally shitty car, with cameras a loft and take pictures of EVERYTHING!¨
Italians are polite but holy hell are they loud.
>>
We don't have tourists, unless you're in Amsterdam but that place is a hell hole.
>>
>>61583299
Wish I was a tourist in Iceland.
Ireland is full of Yanks this time of year.
>>
>>61579346
we don't get many

germans are all old and stereotipically german tourists with sandals and socks,hands behind the back,they all walk in packs and shout and laugh at each other, you can barely walk because of them

bozgor tourists are literally the same but they don't shout

ruskies don't know that they are not in Russia so they will speak russian everywhere,they're lucky that "da" means the same thing here and behave like rich gopniks with trophy wife and a continuously crying little son/daughter

the very rare british tourists are all great,not obnoxious at all

think we're lucky we don't get chinks
>>
>>61583299
to be honest Iceland is only a radical chic or hippie destination for Italians, so it might be worse, I think Ibiza knows something about our loudness.
>>
>>61583419
i really want to go to ireland and find the redhead beauty to love for the rest of my life.
but you know.... expectations versus life
>>
>>61579346
Probably Chinese. They're loud, rude, and messy.

On the other hand Japanese, Americans, Caribbean people, British people and Euros in general tend to be based.
>>
Probably your mum
>>
>>61584624
wow we got a badass over here!
can't say i have ever met a tourist from Nepal.
then again you would not know the meaning of disposable income.
>>
File: RF.gif (146 KB, 400x324) Image search: [Google]
RF.gif
146 KB, 400x324
>>61584624
>>
Brits are fucking awful, disgusting subhumans, even the older ones
Germans are cool, went to mallorca and 0 problems, hung around them sometimes. Same goes for other germanics
Asians are rude and retarded, they come in packs even to shopping malls
Americans are americans and they dont bother too much
French are bitches
Latinos are cool,, also curious of spains history
And the meds are cool aswell
>>
>>61579346

Burgers. They sound annoying, are fat and ignorant. We do like their shekels.

Was having my lunch this week in an irish pub. Fat burger starts talking to the qt mizrachi waitress.

> I'm haf eyerishh on ma fathers side

She has no clue what to reply. I kekked.
>>
>>61585876
Stories that never happened: the post
>>
>>61585902
t. american in disguise
>>
>>61585916
t. haf speenish on mothers side American tourist
>>
>>61585974
t. bald and still butthurt after '10
>>
>>61585974
>haf speenish on mothers side
moor heritage
>>
There's a tsunami of fucking tourist scum every single year in Delaware.

Here are the rankings from best to worst:

>Floridians or other people who live in a high tourism dense area
Because they know that tourists are cunts and respect all of us, the locals.

>Up state
They're from Delaware too, so our collective mediocrity brings us together.

>Anywhere else in the US
They can't fucking drive and they complain about everything. And if I had a dollar for every time some dumb twat asked me when high tide was at work trying to keep their stupid asses from drowning in the ocean, I'd be a fucking Kardashian.

>Euros
Often can't speak a lick of English and wear speedos revealing their dick beards from beneath them. Shits gross, yo.

>CHINKS.
Cannot into English. Cannot into manners. They Always walk in front of your car while you're driving. They smell like shit. I was guarding the other day when a group of little yellow fucks went over the dunes (which we don't allow, fucks with the plants up there an shiet.) I blew my whistle and motioned for then to come down, but they started at me and kept going. I hopped down and ran up to the dune to catch them and tried to explain to them that they couldn't be there but they just smiled and laughed and kept walking. Ended up having to call the fucking cops because they somehow caused a fire in the brush.

Fuck chinks.
>>
>>61586143
lmao chinks are autismo
>>
>>61586143
wait, you rank people from your own country as tourists?
>>
>>61579346
I dunno about tourists but Spanish English language students we get here lack any kind of self-awareness and are pretty rude.
>>
>>61586479
French school kids are also literally terrorists, although thinking back, we weren't great when we went over there either.
>>
>>61586479
if u spread h8 u get storms
>>
>>61586538
The Spanish and French are pretty bad. The Germans aren't too bad.
>>
>>61582893
>>61582973
lol butthurt
>>
>>61586627
brits are unpleasant guests that is facts
>>
>>61586667
that's not what the girls think hihi
>>
>>61586667
t. San Antonio resident
>>
File: 1465656756673.jpg (13 KB, 370x370) Image search: [Google]
1465656756673.jpg
13 KB, 370x370
>>61586695
never known of brit men hooking up with spanish girls
>>
>>61586735
we do it in secret, in the night
>>
Americans, Chinese and arabs
>>
Spanish are the fucking worst. They are arrogant as fuck
>>
>>61586785
lelmao. Seriously now, chances are low for the great majority of brits because of now understanding between them and lets face it, brits arent very gifted physically
>>
>>61586822
>he thinks you need to be good looking to get girls
top beta
>>
>>61586813
truuu, somalians are ace in comparison
>>
>>61586850
believe what you want, but here the english have a bad reputation
>>
>>61586910
luckily I am Welsh
>>
>>61586919
BAYOL
>>
File: what the....gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
what the....gif
1 MB, 446x469
>Roughly 2 years ago
>be working in a grocery store, sitting behind the counter
>old german woman comes in and walks up to me
>"Haf joo eine toilet fur customers?"
>I guide her in the right direction and think everything's all dandy
>little time later she leaves
>some time passes and i have to pee
>when i get to the toilet it reeks terribly in there
>nobody forgot to flush the toilet
>there's no crap on the floor behind either
>where the fuck does this come from?
>mfw i find poop packed inside of toiletpaper in the trash
>>
>>61585876
What about argentinians?
>>
>worst
China. I thought it was all a meme at first. But one day I saw this china man peeing into a vase in the airport.

>best
japanese. so organised and polite.
>>
Last time I saw a tourist was 9 years
>>
>>61587089
Every Argie I've met in Europe has been very nice.
>>
>>61588030
9 years ago* they were gringos and pretty cool desu
>>
>>61588030
change tourist for 'food' or 'democracy' and itll be more accurate
>>
>>61579346
All Asians
>>
>>61585876
do you consider Jewish Americans to be burgers? or your own kind?
>>
>>61585876
this didn't happen.
>>
>>61588158
they're ethnically jews but have been raised in the united states and have american culture. they behave like americans
>>
>>61581237
Indeed I don't. I live in the middle of the country by the coast.

Algarve is much worse, but it's a tourist trap, so everyone there is shit. Portuguese included. Algarve and Lisbon are shitty places to be, generally, because of the amount of tourists/immigrants.

The rest of the country is genuinely lovely, though.
>>
>>61588349
most Jews here have both Israeli and American citizenship. In New York at least
>>
my family runs small hotel here in prague

russians-arrogant assholes, treat stuff like servants

chinese-messy, stealing stuff from rooms as souveniers

americans-older people are extremely polite, friendly and seems very interested about everything, youg americans are very loud but still friendly

koreans-extremely clean and sometimes left a letter with thanks

french-keep complaing about everything, wants sales for things like bad weather etc.

germans-very nice people, even older people drink all night
>>
>>61579460
I saw Chinese tourists fucking with palace guards here the other week. I feel like they have no common sense and see the world as a giant petting zoo or something.
>>
>>61579346

I'm a Florida native and worked at Walt Disney World in Orlando for almost a year and a half. My experiences are as follows:

>Other Americans

Locals are fine. Out of state fags range from tolerable to insufferable cunts. Usually the issue with them is entitlement and impatience. Always demanding shit.

>Brits

I only ever met one Scottish guy and he loudly and drunkenly asked where the bathroom was.

The English range from tolerable to insufferable, much like Americans. Met my fair share of impatient, entitled Englishmen loudly demanding something. A lot of them were cool, though. Polite and whatnot.

The funny thing about the Brits is that I would often talk to them about England and stuff. They were always surprised when I knew where in England their city was and how to correctly pronounce it. (Met people from Yorkshire, Liverpool, and a couple other places I can't remember.)

Had to resist the urge to tell them to vote UKIP.

>Brazilians

Loud and annoying, but otherwise decent. I had the pleasure of driving three older Brazilian women (late 30's to early 40's, I wager) around the park once (the hottest among them was Japanese-Brazilian) and they were really cool. Took a picture with them. Nice ladies.

>Japanese

GOAT-tier. All the Japanese tourists I met (aside from the Brazilian one) were soft-spoken women who had trouble communicating in English but tried their hardest. Nice people.

>Russians

Only met one Russian couple and their children. They were very friendly and were surprised about my knowledge of Russia.

>Hispanics

US Hispanics were always lower class/slightly ghetto brown people. Hispanics from out of the country were mostly (not always, but mostly) white people. Got a long really well with both groups, regardless.

I can't remember all of the people I met. Most foreigners never told me where they were from. Example: I've met a few Scandis who never mentioned their country, but I recognized their accents.
>>
>>61588464
Really? here it's not common for jews to have israeli citizenship.
What i meant in my post was that the jews are the same kind, but there are cultural differences if you were born in other country.
I'm jewish argentinian and i act and behave like all my friends here, and if i meet an american jew, although i have my ethnicy and some traditions in common we have very different manners
>>
>>61586420
Americans can be very different from state to state anon i should know i live in the hellscape of florida and have to deal with a bunch of fat midwesterners every summer
>>
>>61588743
>Floridian talking about "fat midwesterners"

You're one to talk palm tree fatty
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 200x200
>>61586143
That's like classic Chinese behavior.

>working at an open air showing of a movie
>place completely surrounded by those small poles with belts
>they don't really prevent access effectively but you know you shouldn't cross there
>Chinese gang of about ten just shoved pole aside and proceed to enter the area
>it's inside a building's inner courtyard so they want to get to the other side
>let them pass be use I know there's a big ass iron gate at the other side and they'll have to come back
>5 minutes pass and I don't see them yet
>fucc can't trust these chinks
>run to the gate
>all ten of them including children trying to force open the iron gate
>fucking_china_man.webm
>end up escorting them out after 5 minutes of useless talk in English trying to explain them they can't fucking cross there

The struggle is real faam
>>
>>61588840
I actually look like a palm tree anon, tall, skinny and if i grew out my hair i would have hair to match
>>
chinese and brits
>>
Fucking Chinese people. I usually don't like to group entire nationalities together because every group has their bad apples, but my god. I have never met a Chinese tourist who wasn't an uncivilized jerk. They spit all over the place, sneeze without covering their face, cut in line and travel in packs of 7+ at all times. And I'm about 95% sure they just pretend they don't understand English so they can get away with shit.
>>
>>61579346
I work for a car rental in Italy and I must say that 'muricans are fucking retarded.
>>
china and canada are getting pummeled here
>>
>>61589018
The japs are amazing, best tourists ever
>>
File: czech.jpg (90 KB, 680x430) Image search: [Google]
czech.jpg
90 KB, 680x430
>>
The French, smelly and arrogant. Americans for all the stereotypical faults are actually very nice and polite, albeit somewhat talkative.
>>
Worst are arabs
The rest is okay compared to the people that are already living here.
>>
>>61582893
love you too based fasco bros
>>
>>61589080
http://www.kritionline.gr/2015/05/27/έγkυος-στον-τρίτο-μήνα-η-36χρονη-τσέχα-π/
A Czech woman started was killed, after a rock fell, while she was climbing a mountain without any equipment, and she was three months old pregnant.
Those people have death wishes.
>>
>Worst
Mainland Chinese that tour in groups. Truly the least appreciative, least polite, most obnoxious people in the universe. They have zero comprehension of the universal rules of tourism, and for all the same reasons mentioned earlier in this thread generally misbehave at an unfathomable speed and pace while they're here. It happens allover.

Rural Swedes. They usually come to Oslo whenever there's some kind of big event like a Rolling Stones, Iron Maiden or Springsteen concert. They get black-out drunk and start many a fight at the pubs downtown. Not particularly classy people, I must say.

>Best
Most other Europeans, especially the Dutch & Brits.
Americans. They generally know what they're doing and are very appreciative of the frequency of English-speakers.
Special shout out to the Japanese, although there aren't as many nowadays.

Norway is an expensive (although not as expensive currently) place to travel to, granted, the people who come here are of a certain caliber. Not a whole lot is expected of you if you come visit, either.
>>
I really can't tell tourists apart from Canadians 2bh
>>
>>61589836
I once went to Norway with a bunch of international friends.

At some point we agreed to go out for a walk at five. At 5:00 we (the northern Europe guys and me) were there and we went, leaving the southern guys behind, because they were not on time for an informal thing.

It's weird because I might be one of the few punctual guys I know down here, but I would never abandon people behind for being slightly late in an informal setting. A bigger group is more fun than half a group who's just being passive-aggressive. Also, one of the people left behind was a cute Italian girl, what the fuck.
>>
>>61580853
>>61580860
>>61581079
>>61581150
I'm sorry if you got your imperialism bonkers going, but that picture is photoshopped. She's a Mexican in the U.S., not Spanish.

youtube.com/watch?v=oxKSaxI8tq0&feature=youtu.be
>>
Chinese by far. I saw some Chinese lady letting her kid (around 8 years old maybe) shit in a garbage can right outside a mall.
>>
>>61589209
>arab tourists

Where?
>>
>>61589209
>>61590151
>he thinks they are going away anytime soon
I don't know what to tell you, Hans.
>>
>>61589133
Are there German tourists in Ireland? If so, what do you think of them?

Irish people in Germany strike us as a more relaxed version of brits. We had an Irish guy on exchange here and he was a GOAT drinking buddy. Holy fuck the things he drank.

I don't want to reduce him to this stereotype though, he was a sound lad all around
>>
>>61590190
I know the fugees probably won't just up and leave since we cater to them, but this thread particularly mentions tourists so why not ask?
>>
>>61590225
I know, I was just making a joke. Goddammit Germany.
>>
Chinese are the worst
>>
>>61590261
Sorry Portubro. You know how us Germans are like, my autism got the better of me..

Why do people say Lissabon is a bad place to be?
>>
File: forasteiros.jpg (58 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
forasteiros.jpg
58 KB, 615x409
Americans, Germans and the English. They come to Santa Catarina thinking it's Rio de Janeiro, looking for drugs and spending the night in jail, getting drunk and being loud, picking fights, vomiting everywhere, harassing the locals, trashing the streets and being the typical subhumans they are.

The Portuguese, Spaniards and Italians are the best. Very polite and nice to hang around with.
>>
>>61590139
Are there German tourists in Burgerland?

I've only been to Wisconsin but it seemed to be a pretty decent place. The people were welcoming albeit a bit withdrawn, a bit like Germans in that aspect. Beer and food were also pretty good, much more so than I had expected.

All in all it seemed surprisingly German to me
>>
>>61590436
Yeah we get a few. Upper midwest was mostly settled by Germans and Scandinavians so it should feel somewhat like home.
>>
>>61590378
It's an old town turned into a modern town. There was an earthquake in the 1700's so not all the buildings match, and there has been a boom of new buildings and people. Since we colonised a chunk of Africa, a lot of black immigrants came here because they spoke the language, although they mostly segregated themselves to their own district (Amadora).

In general it's an old city that grew too fast and has that city hustle with old buildings. It's dirty, and not very good looking and people are always in a hurry and are generally unfriendly. People there think the town is very important and are very arrogant about it. It's also the job centre of the country, so a lot of people are there against their will. The nights out are weird and not cozy and there's a fucking battalion of niggers trying to sell shiny trinkets to drunk tourists like glasses with leds and whatnot.

Algarve (southernmost region of the country) is similar because it's touristy, and so it's full of drunk dickheads and people trying to sell you shit.

This of course compared to the rest of the country, it's still a rather sage and peaceful and pretty city, even by European standards, but it doesn't match Porto or Coimbra or Braga and the likes, where everything is calmer and more picturesque. Lisbon only has a bunch of spots like this. Big city-syndrome, really.

The outskirts of the city aren't as bad. If you like Elven-looking monuments in the middle of the forest you have Sintra nearby which is absolutely breathtaking.

Porto and Coimbra from the riverside look like Myazaki backgrounds (I think they were), and Braga looks very medieval and well kept. Aside from Porto or Lisbon you can pretty much just walk around at 4am and you'll have no trouble whatsoever, and even those two are limited to one or two districts, really, so they make for better destinations, in my opinion. Alentejo is much better for calm beautiful beaches than Algarve as well.
>>
>Best
Germanic countries but not Germans. Any Portuguese tourists I have met were very pleasant.
>Worst
Literally everyone else. Chinks and Spaniards are fucking terrible.
>>
File: 118472712826832.jpg (12 KB, 200x155) Image search: [Google]
118472712826832.jpg
12 KB, 200x155
>>61591030
Good.
>>
>>61590854
Thanks a lot for the detailed answer! I've never been to Portugal, the closest I 've been was Spain (muh spanish heritage, my grandfather is from Spain)

Does Portugal have a drug problem? I thought it did since drugs are decriminalized over there, so maybe that was the government's way of countering the issue
You mean the earthquake in 1755 right? I used to read books about natural disasters in my childhood (yep, I was doomed from the start) and I heard that was a big deal in Portugal

Also, what do the Portuguese think of Brazil? Not really related, but I already have you here, so why not ask?

>>61590540
Which state are you from, if you don't mind me asking? Most Germans go for FL or CA since we don't know about any other states. I'll admit I didn't got to WI as a tourist but on some work stuff. I still spent a good amount of time exploring Madison and Milwaukee.

Yeah, the German ancestry thing makes sense. It was fucking uncanny.
>>
File: 1419855504091.png (18 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1419855504091.png
18 KB, 365x363
>>61579346
>tfw your countrymen are too poor to afford overseas tourism
>the only experiences with mexicans posted here are from americans
>>
Americans, probably.

>very loud (even in enclosed public spaces like buses or trams)
>personal space: doesn't exist
>ask for directions etc. (which is fine) but then try to engage in small-talk
>openly ignorant and clueless about the local culture as well as most current affairs (in both finland and europe)
>extent of their analysis of the local culture is usually "oh look they do this different than we back at home :D"
>don't bother learning one or two words in Finnish to say thanks or hello

In general they're very nice. Just ignorant as shit.
>>
File: 1463949335646.png (53 KB, 865x966) Image search: [Google]
1463949335646.png
53 KB, 865x966
>>61591030
Nice
>>
>>61591120
>drug problem?
It used to, in the 90's. I'm not from Lisbon myself, so this might have a few errors, but I think we had a serious heroin and AIDS problem in Lisbon. We then decriminalised drug consumption, but selling is still illegal (mind that possession over a certain dosage is considered a selling quantity). We also gave away free clean needles, and the problem subsided a LOT, to the point where you don't see junkies in the street anymore (outside those more problematic neighbourhoods). At night in Lisbon you can always find people selling weed, hash and coke pretty easily though, but you can just say "não, obrigado" and they leave you alone. The few times I was offered they were rather polite and smiled when I turned them down, which I found odd.

You won't find any more junkies there than any other capital in Northern Europe, I don't think, but you'll see more people smoking and selling discretely and there's usually no violent crime associated with it like in America.

Overall I believe that it was a better move than to fully legalise it like the Dutch, or fully block it like everywhere else, and I'm fairly anti-drugs because of my family history.

>Brazil?
We generally think of them as our more extroverted little brother, in a way. We mock them, we talk shit about them, but we'll defend it from other people talking shit about it. They are a bit chirpier and louder and more optimistic about everything, which we generally find annoying (including their language, which sounds like the simplified version of ours to us), but I don't think anybody hates Brazilians, really. We just wish they behaved better and got less girls than we do, even though we are no better example, in the grand scheme of things.

We do not like the Spaniards, though, as they are seen as oppressors we fought hard against. They were nice punching bags, tho, and they are also more extroverted than we are. We're a rather serious, conservative, no-nonsense bunch, in some ways.
>>
We don't really have that many tourists.

Chinese people keep to themselves and the rest (brits, americans, and spanish) are pretty much the same. Mingles a bit with the locals and are generally pretty social.
We do have a lot of swedish and norwegian visitors, but we don't consider them tourists.

There seems to be a large difference between how people act when they are vacationing in the south in touristy bathing areas and when they are visiting cities. They are always more well mannered in the cities.
The worst I have seen by far are the russian tourists in Turkey and Thailand. Won't speak to anyone who isn't russian and they always leave a full plate at all-you-can-eat places. They also treat the locals like shit and refuse to speak anything but russian. They are also just as drunk and obnoxious as the brits are, but at least they are social.
Fuck russian tourists.
>>
>>61586420
Yeah we do. Depending on where you're from in the states can completely change my opinion of you. For example, if you're from up north and west I'll assume you're a clueless dumbass who's openly retarded about the beach, but with good intentions at least.
>>
>>61590128
for a liberal she actually answers pretty well
>>
Americans and European tourists are fine. Other latinos too are pretty fine. Generally i dont see any problem with tourists, at least on the coast- They all are fun to party with. I dont know aout those who visit the rainforests but i guess they are alright too.
Havent seen any asians or africans or other ethnicities. Thoug i heard a story of a japanese tourists who was kidnapped and killed in a taxi, but because he refused the taxi that the hotel offered him, which was a dollar more expensive
>>
>>61586420
not all countries consist of a large rock in the sea with one "city" lmao
>>
File: 1466409108.jpg (144 KB, 985x649) Image search: [Google]
1466409108.jpg
144 KB, 985x649
>>61579373
But I'm not loud and rude, even haven't tracksuit adidas and can into English. Call them bydlo
>>
>>61590128
Is that what Chicanos are like?
>>
>>61579373
But I'm not loud and rude, even haven't tracksuit adidas and can into English. Call them bydlo.
>>
USA
Mexicans
They don't leave
>>
File: oldest_allies.jpg (30 KB, 564x506) Image search: [Google]
oldest_allies.jpg
30 KB, 564x506
>>61591030
>two countries with literally nothing in common except the hatred for Spain hold the longest standing alliance in the world.
Cheers, mate.
>>
Jews which was born in Russia but live in a 1st world country more than 5 years. They're like "heey, looks at this piece of shit on stairs, it's not okay, russia is not okay, you shouldn't live like this"
>>
>>61591865
>hatred for spain
doesnt seem so when we invade porto >:)
>>
>>61583335
Why? How bad is Amterdam?
>>
>>61591120
Muh spanish heritage?really? You are Literally nazi and 1/8 spanish.

Kill yourself scum
>>
nobody comes here even when our country is 10 times better than yours lad's
https://vimeo.com/171849437
>>
I live in a meme city in CA so I get to see a lot of people from everywhere. The only people that are absolute shit tier are the Chinese and even Chinese Americans hate them. Euros, Canadians, Australians, and other Americans are fine and just want to have a good time.
>>
>>61592024
Well, we're generally more friendly now that you learned your lesson and leave us alone for the most part >:)

But historically we haven't been such great pals for the better part of a millennium, except those 80 years where you got hold of our country through marriage because our king was 14 and decided to get killed by Moors in Africa.

We're live and let live, but the general Portuguese doesn't hold Spain in such a high regard, if I'm honest. Y'all talk funny with your mouth wide open and are always shouting.

You did fight the moors, though, which is more than what the rest of Europe is doing now that we're old and brittle. Kids, right? We gave them the world, and they threw it all away.
>>
>>61579612

Same here.
>>
>>61591583
Older Brits are nice. The younger non-posh should fuck off.
>>
File: Screen_03 Feb. 20 10.14.jpg (68 KB, 562x327) Image search: [Google]
Screen_03 Feb. 20 10.14.jpg
68 KB, 562x327
>>61592121
>nobody comes here even when our country is 10 times better than yours lad's
chile is boring 2bh
>>
>>61592081
no seas malo
>>
>>61592225
I like portugal tho, you are similar to us
bacalhau :DD
>>
>>61592422
Our media shit on young Brit working class tourists, but they never really killed anyone. Except that Australian guy.
>>
>>61580988
what´s up with Argies working as waiters??
every single argie here works as a waiter
>>
>>61592779
The hatred is mostly one-sided, it's true.

It makes sense because we defended your attacks at joining both countries, which indicates that you like us more than we like you, or that you're somehow entitled to the land.

We needed a common enemy to hate since the Moors to be pals again. Maybe the French when they start pulling shit, again. But we were constantly in internal crisis since the end of the discoveries, so it never happened.

Ah well, nobody is gonna attack you on the street if you come over, especially if you say 'obrigado' instead of 'gracias'.
>>
>>61579346
Mexico is rightful Spanish soil.
>>
>>61579346
Mexicans. They stay here for so fucking long
>>
>>61593137
Unless your name is something like "Yellow Snow", then do did you, kind of.
>>
>>61592654
the word is unknown, not boring, we have pretty much everything you want, beaches, snow, mountains, landscapes, a fucking desert

you name it
>>
>>61579460
>visit military chapel in London, beautiful and quiet with many memorials to dead British soldiers
>chinese come in, talking very loudly, rude, disrespectful, wearing canadian flag gear (kek)
Yes
>>
>>61590436
Tons of em here in CA. They go to our deserts and Western mountains (Swedes too) and tour around. Every year some Germans die of exposure in the desert because they went hiking in 110 degree weather or something like that
>>
>>61593464
I once was gonna go to the Grand Canyon. I find it weird for such a capitalist country like America to have such high regards for their natural parks. Maybe because you're not as space-tight as we are for being a modern country, but the fact that you've protected them before you reach that point is pretty smart if you believe in the American stereotype (which isn't completely true, I'm aware).

Really good on ya.
>>
File: SC-Açoriana.jpg (393 KB, 800x513) Image search: [Google]
SC-Açoriana.jpg
393 KB, 800x513
>>61591497
I think the Portuguese hate what we hate and love what we love, more precisely from a Southern Brazilian perspective. Hating Rio de Janeiro and the Northeast, loving the rest of the country.

S. Brazil is also far more positive when it comes to Portugal likely because of Açorianos and Madeirenses within our local culture. Always welcome. The Portuguese and Italians are also probably the only ones we're glad to have not only as tourists but as immigrants as well.
>>
>worst
brithis scum, of coures. Literally are worst than monkeys. dirty, drunked and incivilized as fuck.

all the rest is ok. some germans are scum , too, but most of them ok.
>>
>>61593630
I got to be honest, a lot of it is the accent. Because it's so much more open and cheerful, it makes you sound dumb to our ears (it's similar to Spanish in varying degrees to different people). Which isn't fair, I know, but it's hard to shake off the impression. Being more tan and laid back, and forced to dress less casually because of the heat also helps the stereotype of being lazy, so it's hard to disconnect from that, in a cognitive way.

Brazilian telenovelas also didn't help, and it was all we had for a while until we started producing our own, which suck just as bad, but nobody watched those because the American shows also started coming in. So we got two phases: the shitty Brazilian shows, and the decent American ones. Which is not to say that all programs from brazil are shitty, but the ones we had access to were.

Weirdly enough, the fact is, the few Brazilians I've met that aren't party Chads (which exist everywhere), were actually friendly and reserved, and they were even from the Ceará, of all places. There's still a laid-back way to your walk and whatnot, but most of the talk is of a country that's tired of suffering through instability and chaos, and it gave me the impression that a more serious no-nonsense generation of Brazilians is growing to start doing things more right, eventually.

Also, you look funny in winter coats when it's 20º outside, in the warmest place of Europe.
>>
>>61590024
Either you are on time or you can fuck yourself.
>>
>>61594533
Sorry, I'm not trying to offend, but that still sounds dumb to my ears. It is less festive, but then it sounds more Italian.

>>61595159
For meetings I completely agree. On time is late. But if you're gonna have a coffee or a hike, what's the hurry? It's not like the sun was coming down soon. Or ever, even.
>>
>>61579460
Chinese in Switzerland got a special train with toilet training instructions because they were pooping on the floor and chairs of regular trains

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-34085270
>>
>>61595214
We don't like to waste time
>>
File: turbo qts.jpg (563 KB, 2922x2265) Image search: [Google]
turbo qts.jpg
563 KB, 2922x2265
>>61581212
>some of their women are the definition of vapid dumb bitch, those are fucking grotesque.

Amerislags exist to be fucked and dropped
>>
>>61595310
I also like punctuality, so I get it. But it was between walking/talking with friends or waiting/talking with the same friends for a couple of minutes until the rest arrives.

But I do get it. I'm a recreational musician, and musicians are the fucking worst to be on time for anything. I've had to wait 45-minutes to an hour for people and it drove me insane. You guys would be fucking furious with some of my friends.
>>
>>61594040
Accidentally wiped the reply. Anyway, your impression regarding Brazilian accents comes 100% from Rio de Janeiro. It's the only state responsible for "promoting" the country, so everything you see coming out of it is exclusive to Rio de Janeiro. São Paulo and Minas Gerais have the Caipira dialect which sounds weird even for us, Rio de Janeiro and Espírito Santo sound the same, and then you have the Northeast which is just babbling-tier speech.

S. Brazilian accents are too diverse to cluster, mostly Italian-influenced but numerous areas that are more Germanized, so they have that "wavy" way of speaking and saying with a "mute N" and numerous borrowed German words (that when they're not outright speaking Niederdeutsch), and the Slavonic-influenced saying "dzie" and "tzie" instead of "de" and "te", as in "irmandadzie" and "passaportzie".

I'm from Serra Gaúcha (northeast Rio Grande do Sul), this is essentially how we speak:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iip48NbkpaE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_e6Ou9v8Ao
>>
>>61579346
can I lick thighs of the left girl
>>
>>61579753
>Go to Scotland for the first time
>Like it, and like the Scottish people.
>Be in a pub in Edinburgh
>A fat guy dressed in a kilt with his wife on next table
>He's American, but uses words like "wee" and "kanny" in his speech
>Tells the Eastern European waitress where his family come from in Scotland and which clan he is a part of.
>They hear I'm English when I order my food.
>Starts telling me how I should go back to England and don't belong here.
>Wife leans across and says "Aren't you ashamed of what your people did to my people?"
>>
>>61595469
I see what you're getting at. It does sound nicer and more traditional than the Brazilian I'm used to hear, but it still sounds weird as fuck to my ears.

I know what it is to have a badly representative country by one city/region. Fuck Lisbon and all the Alberto Barbosas therein that give a bad name to this place.
>>
Indians, they're polite but
>THAT SMELL

Chinese
>EVERYTHING
Fuck the Chinese.
>>
Probably americans, most of them are pretty dumbfounded by welfare system and such things and does not understand things in sweden is older then their nation. the ship wasa for example.
>>
File: 1467104817285.jpg (71 KB, 1024x423) Image search: [Google]
1467104817285.jpg
71 KB, 1024x423
>>61595769
Definitely nothing like other Portuguese dialects, as even Brazilians think we sound completely off. Then again we have Italic, Germanic and Slavic influences that are completely alien to the rest of the country, so it's only reasonable. I find the Portuguese accent to be generally pleasant, except perhaps for Madeirense, which isn't even remotely intelligible to me. I probably understand better French than Madeirense, tbqh.

>Fuck Lisbon and all the Alberto Barbosas
António Costa comes to mind. And Lisbon is just like any other capital, every large city inevitably becomes a shithole, e.g. London, Madrid, Berlin, Amsterdam, Stockolm and the likes.
>>
>>61596032
>except perhaps for Madeirense, which isn't even remotely intelligible to me. I probably understand better French than Madeirense, tbqh.
Madeirense isn't too bad, but it IS noticeable. Some of the Azorean ones, though. Fuck me, I can't understand shit. S. Miguel is unintelligible, even moreso than Brazilian and the African dialects, especially when spoken by the old men that always lived in the middle of the mountain. They have to put subtitles on some of them on TV, and they don't do it for Brazilian.
>>
Weird thing about Japanese tourists is their impeccable fashion sense.

It's very classy and colourful. They really stand out from all the black colours Finns tend to wear.
>>
>>61579346
I'm a gringo & I went to Mexico over Christmas break & I wasn't disrespectful in anyway. I actually tried to immerse myself with the culture & learn a lot about the place. I also hardly stayed on the resort & even went to some sketchy places of where we were staying. A little frightening because I hardly speak any Spanish but it seems like if you mind your business then no one really seems to care
>>
>>61596114

They respect the tour guides and are on time as well, which is massive fucking plus in my book.
>>
File: DC.jpg (461 KB, 2680x1120) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
461 KB, 2680x1120
DC, big tourist spot. My summer job at Georgetown was working in tourism, doesn't pay well enough for the very high cost of living in DC. Combined with rampant unpaid internships, DC is a shithole to work in unless you're rich

Western Whites - They all have the same frequency of behavior patterns, indistinguishable visually and behaviorally until you hear an accent or language to identify them. If someone stays quiet the whole tour until the end and I hear an accent I'll honestly not know they're from Denmark instead of Delaware/ Once and a while one will open up with an SJW rant during a tour, making people cringe with some. I don't think people realize how little people want to hear people's pop-political rants or politics in public in general, even in DC. Overall, don't care about people's citizenships and trying to patternize westerners seems like reaching pop-nationalism. Obesity is higher among other Americans especially from the southeast who visit DC.

Slavs - Slightly recognizable, there's just somthing a bit different in the faces, and in the clothing. Either dressed to impress, or dressed to squat. More insular than westerners, it's almost universal that they stick in small groups and have one decent translator. Ameriboos

Asians - Now these people are distinctly different overall from whites. Massive groups, cameras, 1 or 2 dedicated translators, Chinese are noticeably several decibels above Koreans and Japanese (I can tell the languages apart). Boy, one time was really bad. One chink mob was so massive it was larger than our rough max size for groups at the Art museum (mostly because some rooms aren't big enough for massive crowds). So they wen't mental after being split, cancelled then got in the face of the staff for an hour in a stare-down until we made an exception for the collective. Queue them filling some of the smaller rooms shoulder-to-shoulder, smelled so bad and the body heat was incredible. Also issues with eating in places you can't eat.
>>
>>61591798
some do
>>
>>61591343
know the feel bro...
>>
>>61595944
>welfare state
True, there are an abundance of libertarians and capitalists here who dislike such a system, here and elsewhere

>not understand things in sweden is older then their nation. the ship wasa for example.

Sounds like a bit of a pop-nationalist observation, citizenships don't effect perceptions of the chronology of history.

>Vasa (or Wasa) is a Swedish warship built between 1626 and 1628.

Well, even if living here somehow skewed understanding of human history, that's actually not older than the US, as it's well known that colonization of this area began at the end of the 16th century and beginning of the 17th. If you're going by the legal foundation of the US in 1791 then by that metric, Germany, founded in 1871 is younger. That would mean that people in Germany would struggle even more to understand the ships age

>>61595725
Just pointing out, for a namefag you've always been rather obsessed with the US. Obsessions with countries are rather creepy. "Wee' is used in North America btw
>>
>>61581036
why mexicans think being a waitress is bad thing ? you have to be very social
at least they have a job and a head attached to their shoulders
>>
>>61596783
>that damage control
this is int, not reddit m8
>>
russians hands down.
>>
I used to work in a hostel so all of my experience is with young people, who are almost always cool and friendly.
One weird thing i noticed tho, is that Britt women drink way too much...
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>
File: image.png (160 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
image.png
160 KB, 390x352
>>61596176
>I'm Canadian
>I'm different
>>
File: 702newsography.gif (346 KB, 760x385) Image search: [Google]
702newsography.gif
346 KB, 760x385
>>61579346

they're all interesting to watch dude
>>
>>61590128
But we know she's mexican, she clearly has native blood, amerifat
>>
>>61595944
>vasa
What a great ship
>>
>>61597422
>One weird thing i noticed tho, is that Britt women drink way too much...
Yeah, that's a really weird and novel observation...
>>
chinks
>come to shit small mountainous country with third world tier roads
>hire toyota invented for city driving
>drive like idiots too fast and on wrong side of road
>kill us in horrific crashes
>leave back to china and never pay

remove chink
>>
>>61579600
Reconquista
>>
>>61595725
>tfw my Dad is like this with our "Irish heritage"

DAD STAAHP, WE'RE 100% AMERICAN AND YOU'VE BEEN TO IRELAND ONCE, STOP SAYING SHIT LIKE "WEE LAD" AND "ME IRISH TEMPER", STOP PRETENDING THAT YOU ONLY LIKE IRISH BEER AND WHISKEY AND REFERRING TO IRISH CULTURE AS "OUR CULTURE"

God damn, I mean I'd like to go to Ireland and England because they seem like interesting places and that's where my ancestors came from but I don't act like I know shit about a place I've never been to and where my last ancestor to immigrate to America came from 150 years ago. He is so embarrasing. God help me if I'm with him and we come across an Irishman IRL.
>>
>>61593195
The real question is do you have qts?
>>
>>61591892
you're drunk boris, go home
>>
File: beaner ninja.jpg (27 KB, 418x341) Image search: [Google]
beaner ninja.jpg
27 KB, 418x341
>>61579346
flag: mexico
they never leave.
>>
File: Algérien.jpg (37 KB, 500x336) Image search: [Google]
Algérien.jpg
37 KB, 500x336
>>61579346
>Who are the worst tourist who visit your country?

We need a new hitler for this kind of tourists.
>>
>>61608546
who did let them in btw who was the traitor of your country
>>
>>61579346
Fucking Chinese
>>
>>61580083

why brits? its not like the same brits who go to spain would go to turkey?
>>
>>61579346
americans by far

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaPzN2gD3PQ
>>
Russians. They think they can block all corridors in the shopping mall. They think cashier will speak and understand russian and if they don't they will learn how to speak it. They think they can park their cars anywhere. They think they are gods.
>>
File: 1467377336742.jpg (10 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1467377336742.jpg
10 KB, 225x225
>>61583067
>The Spanish seem absolutely clueless when in Germany. They literally stand around with their mouths open.
>>
Pajeet and chang
Fuck them
>>
>>61595725
>Starts telling me how I should go back to England and don't belong here
Unlikely, the Scots are decent people.
>>
File: MTE4MDAzNDEwNjI5NzIzNjYy.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
MTE4MDAzNDEwNjI5NzIzNjYy.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
>>61608659
>btw
Mittérand(pic related) the first socialist president, Hollande being the second, the socialists are the worst scum on this planet.
>>
>>61579346
germans and israeli jews sometimes come for the village tourism
not even joking
>>
File: 9c2.gif (466 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
9c2.gif
466 KB, 500x334
>dat pic

BTFO
>>
>>61579600
aw bless you, you dont think the way others do
>>
Chinese, but in this modern day Canada it's hard to tell tourists from "citizens" so many Chinese, Indians, pakis, Africans that can barely speak English and have no clue how our country works.
>>
>>61588725

Went to Disney world in the July heat, god almighty the number of families with screaming kids and pissy parents fighting all the time....
>>
>>61590128
I knew she is Mexican, you can even see a flag behind her
>>
>>61579497
I got to fuck a spanish girl, so no
>>
Amerishits
>>
File: 1464477170152.png (956 KB, 1640x1640) Image search: [Google]
1464477170152.png
956 KB, 1640x1640
>>61579346
>spanish flag presiding over mexican ruins

The natural order of things
>>
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 523x476) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 523x476
>>
>>61579346
>they come here and fuck shit up in hotels/beach resorts
What else does your country have to offer?
>>
>>61613634
>replying to a thread that was made 21 hours ago...
>>
>>61613696
>not an argument
>>
>>61591747
You're one to talk
>>
>>61592972
>>61579942
>>61585852
>>61586579
Delet, whores
>>
>>61613634
Its has plenty of historical sites, like the Chichen Itza Pyramid.
>>
>>61582011
I've yet to travel to a country and NOT see a stinking drunk Brit causing a public disturbance, usually either fist-fighting other Brits in a bar/street, or angry about some nonsense and trying to fight a local.
>>
>>61586973
Same thing happened to me except replace the old German woman with an Indian woman and her 5 children, and instead of poop in the toilet paper it was all over the floor.
>>
>>61597171
The only people that work in here as waitress are underages, people with two jobs or argies.
We don't really consider it as a real job, maybe is the fact that there are not a lot of high end restaurants. Everyone, even rich folks prefer eating at fondas, local markets or in home than in restaurants. (Except on birthdays or celebrations)
>>
>>61579346
>Who are the worst tourist who visit your country?
Asian tourists.
>>
File: p5d0vje1q.jpg (193 KB, 600x406) Image search: [Google]
p5d0vje1q.jpg
193 KB, 600x406
>>61581212
>I work in front of the Duomo in Milan
lel is this you?
>>
>>61579346
Is this thread still up
>>
>>61617173
it is now
>>
>>61586143
ok so I live in florida and have LITERALLY never even heard of anyone here visiting delaware

i forget it exists most of the time
>>
>>61579346
qt traveling to mexico XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvQZ0KwXfxE
>>
>>61579600
You don't know much about your country's history, do you?
>>
>>61619370
they love us and they love them , what is the problem?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 38

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.