[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is misogyny proportionate to feminism? What's the least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: airship.jpg (75 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
airship.jpg
75 KB, 800x600
Is misogyny proportionate to feminism? What's the least feminist country in the world and does it have misogyny problem?
>>
>>61575335
us
>>
>>61575344
no
>>
>>61575335
clearly it's sweden because they let mudslimes rape their women and won't lift a finger to help them
>>
>>61575444
I think that would be more of an extreme feminism where women are not considered as someone to be protected because, well, they are so equal to men that it is their responsibility to protect themselves.
>>
>>61575335
>What's the least feminist country
Probably some Middle-Eastern shithole or ass-backwards African nation still trying to lift itself out of poverty. Take your pick: there's plenty of them.
>>
>>61575580
I wonder if Arab and African men hate women.
>>
>>61575344
Yeah no I think. Maybe MIDDLE EAST? Or CHYNA?
>>
>>61575627
Honestly, it just seems like they consider them lesser people.
Maybe the West could export some of its more opinionated feminists to these places: they'd either make a difference or die trying.
And we could be quit of their special brand of obnoxious bullshit at the same time.
>>
Ive heard why Korean women have to ps is because there is a strong tendency that ugly women cant live a excellent life in Korea.This is very general in everywhere secretly desu
>>
>>61575718
>China
What? Chinese are beta. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S51xk68WO_g
>>
>>61575335
DAT ASS
>>
>>61575830
>>61575954
Here we go lads
>>
>>61575783
Treating them as lesser people is probably more equal than feminism tbqh thus producing fewer misogynists. Modern feminism just puts women on pedestal.
>>
>>61575524
>extreme feminism where women are not considered as someone to be protected because, well, they are so equal to men that it is their responsibility to protect themselves.
Lol, wtf?
That's extreme feminism? I thought that's what you fuckers wanted.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.