[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Canada Day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12
File: canadsa.jpg (61 KB, 674x472) Image search: [Google]
canadsa.jpg
61 KB, 674x472
In this thread we thank my country for all the great things it has given to the world

Thank you, Canada, for
>>
Multiculturalism that actually works.
>>
being complete cucks so we look more alpha
>>
telephone, insulin, prosthetic limbs
>>
>>61561672
JUST
>>
>>61561672
Your 100 percent right. My family is Pakistani and the only Canadian thing we have not done is eat bacon. We love Canada so much and for all its given us and are thankful for it. I also want to point out how thankful we all are to the innocencet Canadian boys that died fighting in WW1. They fought with loyalty and honour for an empire that gave us nothing in return. May all those that died at Somme, Vimmy Ridge, and Paschendale rest in peace. And happy Canada's to the nicest country on earth.
>>
>>61561672
>Three groups that have been here since the start all hate each other

Yeah, really works.
>>
>Thank you, Canada, for
You Can't Do That On Television, I guess.
Kinda drawing a blank here otherwise.
>>
>>61561918
But don't you see, we all live in separate neighbourhoods and only speak to eachother when we absolutely have to. Avoidance is the best possible peace. It's the reason all brown people live in Brampton, all chinks in Toronto and Vancouver, and all the Italians in their own neighbourhoods.
>>
>>61561705
>Be at Canadian airport
>Get on flight
>Help Americans in their hour of need

>Be at turkish airport
>Get jihaded
So alpha bro
>>
Why do you guys still bow down to the queen?
>>
>>61562114
she's our queen as much as she is the queen of england or australia or jamaica
>>
>>61562151
Exactly, why do you bow to her?
>>
>>61562038
That's hardly the multiculturalism that is preached about.
>>
>>61562173
muh colonial history
muh anglosphere
>>
>>61562173
Loyalty, heritage, and a genuine appreciation of our history.
>>
>>61562200
And that's exactly why it works. All segments of society working together without burdening the other. With the exception of natives of course but they're miles better than australian abbos or American blacks.
>>
>>61562210
Why is Canada so beta? Are you guys scared to say no to mommy England and become your own country?
>>
Poutine and hockey
>>
maple syrup and bullying Aussies.
>>
File: fuckoffyank.jpg (119 KB, 735x583) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffyank.jpg
119 KB, 735x583
>>61562260
>>
>>61562250
>without burdening the other

hmm
>>
File: Canadian dollar to US dollar.png (4 KB, 245x108) Image search: [Google]
Canadian dollar to US dollar.png
4 KB, 245x108
>>61562324
Are we posting memes now?
>>
>>61561974
You can thank them for your insulin, Jose
>>
>>61561705
lmoa post that again pls lol comedy gold my nigga
>>
>>61561633
Thank you Canada for taking our gypsies as refugees :DDDD
>>
>>61562260
If independence means being like Americans I'll take """""subjugation""""" anyday

>Trillions in debt
>Highest prison population in the world
>A corrupt government rife with bribery and propaganda
>Some of the highest levels of income inequality
>Worst education in the industrialized world
>Crime levels on tier with mexico and brazil
>Somali tier crumbling infrastructure
>Somali tier rates of gun ownership and shootings
>Constantly in wars that do nothing except make life worse for everyone including Americans

Some freedum you got m8
>>
mfw this is canada's greatest contribution
kek
>>
>>61562362
I'm not Mexican and my BMI is 22.
Got anything else?
>>
>inb4 the budget will balance itself
>>
>>61562445
Please send more refugees. We like the educated, upper-middle class ones that love the west and want nothing more than to integrate. You can continue taking he peasant criminals though.
>>
>>61562603
Dude we'll just sell all our shares in GM and lie to Canadians and say the budget is balanced.
>>
>>61562357
>what is an export economy

Memes aside, the value of the Canadian dollar has always been historically lower than the American, which benefits Canadian industry so we can sell our products to you, (it's about the historical normal now). The reason it was so high in the early 2010s is because of the fragility of the American economy compared to the relative stability of the Canadian resource and financial sectors.

>>61562445
We couldn't get a trade deal with the EU because Romania wanted visa free access to Canada which would have been used to ship their Gypsies off here. We had to make a list of safe countries where if refugees land in those countries they won't be able to claim refugee status in Canada after that.
>>
File: hockey.jpg (334 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
hockey.jpg
334 KB, 2560x1600
Thank you for the best sport on earth
>>
File: habs_fuck.jpg (118 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
habs_fuck.jpg
118 KB, 495x495
>>61562747
>>
File: canadians.jpg (193 KB, 806x960) Image search: [Google]
canadians.jpg
193 KB, 806x960
>>61562747
The US is better at a sport they don't care about than Canadians
>>
>not celebrating moving day
>>
File: 1449798558886.jpg (19 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1449798558886.jpg
19 KB, 225x225
>>61561877
Honestly, all you have to do to be Canadian and have people like you as a new immigrant is to be polite and keep to yourself while at the same time enjoying all of the different cultures here and speaking decent English. We want you to hold on to your culture you were born with and we want you to open authentic restaurants and we want to here what it was like living there. The only time immigrants get shit on is when they say stupid stuff like "I'm just as Canadian as you. What do you mean where am I from, I'm from Toronto. You're country doesn't respect my beliefs. I am a Pakistani first and a Canadian second. " The only reason we have mild racism is because some people are legitimately racist and because some people live in areas where white is a minority and nobody speaks good English and they only hang out with people from the same culture.

tl;dr be a nice guy and speak English and keep to yourself and everybody will love you :)
>>
>>61562902
>We want you to hold on to your culture you were born
yep that Somali and Saudi culture is really amazing tbqh
>>
File: canadiens2.png (24 KB, 417x470) Image search: [Google]
canadiens2.png
24 KB, 417x470
>>61562787
>>
>>61562541
>Trillions in debt
American debt is sold in bonds which many different people and countries buy. It's not like they can all suddenly ask for their money back. It's also at an incredibly low interest rate.
If all you care about is big numbers though, here's Canada's national debt: http://www.debtclock.ca/

>A corrupt government rife with bribery and propaganda
What, and ours isn't?

>Crime levels on tier with mexico and brazil
Crime index for mid year 2016:
#9: Brazil
#41: Mexico
#46: United States

>Somali tier crumbling infrastructure
Really? Somalia, which has no central government, has equivalent infrastructure to America? You're just memeing.

>Somali tier rates of gun ownership and shootings
There is literally nothing wrong with gun ownership. Canada is 13th in the world for guns owned per 100 people.
And while it's hard to pinpoint Somali murder statistics, as again, they have no central government, it's likely much much higher than America's, especially if you took away the major population centers of America which usually are very pro-gun control and high-homicide.

>Constantly in wars that do nothing except make life worse for everyone including Americans
Psst, we were in the war in Afghanistan too.

Both of our countries have problems, stop acting like America is some shithole to jerk yourself off more for being born here.
>>
>>61562937
If you are a Somalian or a Saudi then please open up a restaurant and speak decent English with a nice accent and follow the laws of our land in which you don't behead women for being raped. This was vaguely stated in the second half of my post.
>>
>>61562826
US teams are better because most of the people on your teams are Canadian, fampai
>>
>>61563165
That pic was from the olympics when the US beat Canada
>>
I have nothing to say about that non-country
>>
>>61561633
the shittiest video games ever
>>
>>61563188
Canada still leads in ice hockey wins for Winter Olympics. I'm talking about your national teams
>>
>>61563117
t. american proxy
>>
>suddenly rainy and windy in Ottawa right now
Get btfo, fireworks-watchers.

I got invited to go watch the fireworks and party with some friends but there would be strangers there so I decided to sit alone in my room like every other day instead. I feel like nature has my back.
>>
>>61563460
>I can't refute anything they're saying so I'm just going to call them American
Whatever you say, friend.
>>
File: Kraut video """""games""""".jpg (318 KB, 1107x1107) Image search: [Google]
Kraut video """""games""""".jpg
318 KB, 1107x1107
>>61563269
>German video games
>>
File: ijw.jpg (41 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
ijw.jpg
41 KB, 1024x576
>>61563562
>1000 canucks with 100 years worth of software engineering experience
>>
>>61562703

>Romania wanted visa free access

You got a source for that? The story sounds funny as hell.
>>
File: hänmästynyt samnaks.png (38 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
hänmästynyt samnaks.png
38 KB, 657x527
>>61561633
dou canads lik apustaja
>>
>>61561633
How is this kind of pepe called? Is there one with a medic-themed?
>>
>>61561633
Not going into Iraq and making us lose the war.
>>
Thank you for tree planting job Canada.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.