[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What country is the best to move to now? 1) Many jobs and decent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What country is the best to move to now?
1) Many jobs and decent salaries
2) Loose enough immigration laws
3) Friendly people
4) Adequate climate
>>
>>61543861
USA
>>
>>61543861
heaven
>>
>>61543861
moscow
>>
>>61543861
New Zealand
>>
>>61544071
>Loose enough immigration laws
>friendly people
Doesn't pass.
>>61544442
Moscow is not really better than the rest of Russia. It's better of course but mostly in terms of salary and streets are usually cleaner than in the rest of Russia. Moscow is also much more safer that other Russian cities. But that's all, there is no dramatic difference.
>>
>>61544487
>Many jobs
I've heard kiwi massively move to Australia because of high unemployment and mostly agrarian economy.
Btw Australia seems to be good place to move to due extremely loose immigration laws, great salaries and big amount of jobs, but you are very far, have shitty internet and spiders. Also your industry is mostly based on fossil digging but I am mechanical engineer, not a mining or civil one. But Australia is in my top 3 still.
>>
>>61544512
Don’t give me that bullshit.
>>
File: 1429540210409.jpg (76 KB, 2048x1347) Image search: [Google]
1429540210409.jpg
76 KB, 2048x1347
>>61544576
>extremely loose immigration laws
>>
>>61544512
>Loose enough immigration laws
>friendly people
>Doesn't pass.
The fuck are you on about?
The people here are as friendly as you can get in the world outside of shithole cities. However immigration is kind of a pain if you don't have a lot to offer, you might end up on a waiting list for a few years.
>>
>>61544644
What? No, seriously, you are among the easiest countries to move to. You don't even need to have a job offer. Just prove you are of trade or profession from the list, English and experience and you may come. There are no such a thing almost everywhere except for Canada, they have that cool system too.
>>61544686
>is kind of a pain
This. The only way actually is to win DV lottery or make up good story and hire hood lawyer and ask for asylum (may fail). H1B is issued for extremely professional people mostly from IT and it's lottery to get it too because of number of people whose employers asked of H1B is way more than number of visas issued.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.