[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"""""Bosnia"""""
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fpEsno2.png (159 KB, 1809x1752) Image search: [Google]
fpEsno2.png
159 KB, 1809x1752
"""""Bosnia"""""
>>
>>61532532
all united under a common identity
Now fuck off
>>
>>61532532
What even is a 'Bosniak'?
What element are they?
>>
>>61532872
bosniaks are muslims
serbs are orthodox
croats are catholic
>>
>>61532734
no thanks

dissolution soon
>>
>>61532977
moron
>>
>>61535203
I love you
do you love me?
I like you
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5OM5SfUIN6Q
>>
>>61535588
nsfw

polite sage for samefag
>>
So did somebody just look at Lebanon and say "This is great! Let's make one of these in Europe!"

Because that's the only reason I can think of for this thing existing.
>>
>>61535588
If the woman would like her lover or her husband to love her, in Balkan, she will take the small fish and insert in her vagina and leave it there over the night

When the fish dies, in the morning, she will take fish out, than she will make the powder of it and mix it with the coffee and give to husband or her lover in the morning. It is believed that if he drinks coffee he will never leave her
>>
>>61536063
How do you make powder out of a fish? Do you use dried fish?
>>
>>61536084
the warmth of woman's vagina completely dries out the fish, she can easily make powder of it in the morning
>>
>>61536160
okay
>>
>>61532532
It's like Russia, Armenia and Turkey collided, creating a country so unstable that the CIA got involved
>>
>>61532872
Muslim Bosnians. So basically white Muslims
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.