[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the best cities to go and be depressed in? I just want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 13987120499.jpg (237 KB, 800x609) Image search: [Google]
13987120499.jpg
237 KB, 800x609
What are the best cities to go and be depressed in? I just want a cheap place where I can live out some depressed years and wallow in gloom.

I thought about St Petersburg, Budapest, ...Prague perhaps?
>>
>>61528349
There are no gibs in EE, so unless you have money you can forget that dream.
>>
>>61528492

Not the same guy, but this is a lie. People outside the big cities are very friendly
>>
Norlinsk
>>
>>61528349
Bristol
>>
>>61528349
Nardaran, Azerbaijan.
Or Ganja if you're too depressed.
>>
>>61528492
>gibs
What is this?
>>
I suggest Tangeri in Morocco, cheap and historically tolerant to perverts of any kind
>>
>>61528349
Go be depressed in some Latin American shithole if you have the money
>>
>>61528876
I'm scared of scary animals
>>
>>61528641
Handouts, usually from govt or NGO's.
>>
>>61529178
Yeah, I'm pretty scared of sudakas too
>>
St Petersburg looks depressing as hell.
>>
Moscow is good for depression.
St. Petersburg was relatively cool. Don't go there.
>>
>>61528349

somewhere in tasmania where rent is $100 a month

that's my plan once my sister is able to live on her own
>>
>>61528349
Come to Cleveland

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY
>>
File: zalka.jpg (44 KB, 638x440) Image search: [Google]
zalka.jpg
44 KB, 638x440
this shit is made out of depression
>>
>>61533716
>Australia
>$100 a month rent
are you sure m8
>>
>>61529178
I met one of your fellow countrymen who happens to live in a beach town on the Pacific coast called San Pancho. He seemed pretty content with his life. I could easily be depressed in a place like that, but it seems like you crave the kafkaesque streets of Prague.
>>
>>61533922
>kafkaesque streets of Prague
You get me.
>>
>>61528349

Barrow, Alaska is the town for you, my friend.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.