[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well I am bored,so go ahead,ask a brazilian doctor anything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6
File: 4434353.jpg (62 KB, 647x431) Image search: [Google]
4434353.jpg
62 KB, 647x431
Well I am bored,so go ahead,ask a brazilian doctor anything
>>
Does your pay sustain you or do you have to sell drugs to hobos on the side to afford rent?
>>
>>61521217
Go back to cuba :^)
>>
Go back to cuba :^)
>>
>>61521303
Medics here only sell prescription and days off paper.
>>
>>61521303
I make around 3000 dollars a month so is more than enough to make a living here.

>>61521327
I am actually brazilian : /

>>61521368
true
>>
>>61521217
Are you corrupt in any way? Do you give medical drugs to your local pusher in exchange for a lot of money or something?
>>
>>61521217
Did you buy your diploma or did you actually study medicine? (no offence)
>>
>>61521217
what are you doing in a jamaican blunt rolling forum
>>
How many of your patients die from staph or sepsis every week
>>
3k in eaglemoney is pretty good for a brazilian. You working for a private company? If yes, does this mean you have more or less sketchy stories to tell?
>>
How much does private insurance pay for each patient, and compare that to public insurance.
>>
>>61522034
I dont think of myself as corrupt but I did once cover for a doctor in a clinic when i was still in colleage in exchange of money.That is a shame I will carry all my life.

>>61522069
I actually studied medicine.Nobody here buys medicine diplomas that is eastern europe thing.

>>61522070
I am a depressed fucker who cant relate to peoople.Where else would I be?
>>
>>61522290
>Where else would I be?
In the gutter, fending off dopeheads with a rusty pipe?
>>
>>61522290
Yeah ok
Where in Brazil do you live?
>>
>>61522117
it is uncommon for someone to die of sepsis here, mostly they die of heart attack,old age and strokes.

>>61522265
The state pays quite well when they are not broke.I dont have my own clinic so I dont know how much private insurances pay for each patient.

>>61522427
Rio de Janeiro.
>>
>>61522290
Did you ever see anyone get killed or kidnapped?
>>
What is the sketchiest shit you ever witnessed/had to be part of in your work?
>>
How many trans people do you meet in your line of work? What's the age range? What's the Brazilian policies?
>>
>>61522290
if you know you're depressed why dont you fix it?
>>
>>61522290
>Nobody here buys medicine diplomas that is eastern europe thing.

Buying diplomas here is easy and not hard to find. Thing is, our medicine schools are so easy to get into that even retards like you can do it. So it makes no difference in buying it or sitting in class for 8 years, the end result is the same, Brazilian medics will continue chopping off the wrong limbs, prescribing the wrong medicine, injecting lethal doses accidentally(sometimes even injecting milk). Millions of Brazilians die and will continue dying due to medic error, it's just the way it is in this country. Incompetence runs in the Brazilian blood.
>>
>>61522976
>it makes no difference in buying it or sitting in class for 8 years, the end result is the same
>Millions of Brazilians die and will continue dying due to medic error,
> Incompetence runs in the Brazilian blood.
wew what a dramaqueen
>>
>>61522602
I have seen a fair share of people die in the hospital by bullet wounds.But never heard of any kidnapings here.

>>61522753
Well I saw a lot of coworkers and older doctor leave in the middle of their job hours.A lot of them treat their patients like shit.And I was once offered money to put an Influential person(a politic) on the top of the waiting line.

>>61522759
I see one every week or so.They are quite common normally ranging from a 20-35 age.Our policies dealing with trans people are quite tolerant(sweden yes) we have to call them by their "social name" and all that shit

>>61522836
I am tryng to,I take anti depression drugs everyday and go to pyschiatrist every month.

>>61522976
>our medicine schools are so easy to get into that even retards like you can do it
true,but making it through and graduating is not that easy

>So it makes no difference in buying it or sitting in class for 8 years, the end result is the same, Brazilian medics will continue chopping off the wrong limbs, prescribing the wrong medicine, injecting lethal doses accidentally(sometimes even injecting milk). Millions of Brazilians die and will continue dying due to medic error, it's just the way it is in this country. Incompetence runs in the Brazilian blood.
Medical error is common in every country even the developed ones.Most doctor are quite competent here,is maily the nurses and other health workes that screw things up
>>
is race-mixing bad?
>>
>>61523407
>And I was once offered money to put an Influential person(a politic) on the top of the waiting line.
Did you accept?
>>
>>61523407
Are you religious? if yes what religion?
>>
>>61523407
Damn. Regular pistol shots?

I used to work in a private hospital here in Mexico, and i've seen a little bit of everything. People's bodies after shotgun and AK shots, massive stabs, acid on skin, fingers chopped off, etc.
>>
>>61523407
i hope you feel better soon lad, socializing with real people might help aswell
>>
>>61521217
Do you have Gore Fantasies?
>>
>>61523407
Brazilian medics are among the shittiest crooks on earth.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-21756709

>>61523066
I lost my kidney because of a stupid Brazilian doctor.
>>
Can you make anything a Brazilian trans?
>>
>>61523407
Are there many trans in Rio de Janeiro?
>>
>>61523426
dont know and dont care.

>>61523512
Nope

>>61523563
I was a raised in a catholic family but i dont follow it anymore.I am kind of an agnosticnow.

>>61523608
Normally pistol shots and knife wounds.If the person is struck by shotguns and assault rifles shoots they normally dont make it to the hospital alive.

>>61523625
Nah,but I do enjoy messing around dead bodies ocasionally.Might become a legist someday.

>>61523669
Oh I knew it was personal.Please tell me what happened.Was it in a private or public hospital?

>>61523822
Quite a few.They are normally poor and lower class so they often use the public health service.
>>
>>61523966
Do you like Rio de Janeiro? Do you like going to the beach? Have you ever gotten a plastic?
>>
>>61523966
How do you treat Shot/Stab Wounds? Do you give the Patient a fuckton of Painkillers before treating him?
>>
File: 1460637510724.jpg (218 KB, 584x1110) Image search: [Google]
1460637510724.jpg
218 KB, 584x1110
>>61523966
Any tips for someone who dropped out of the military and wants to get into med school?
>>
>>61523966

>don't know and don't care

are you [spoiler] white [/spoiler]?
>>
>>61521217

How many abortions have you performed and what's the most number of bullets you have ever removed from a child?
>>
>>61524255
I like this city,sure is dangerous and full of problems but i was born and raised here.
Sure I enjoy sitting on a beach bar,ordering some coconut water, and have a relaxing afternon
No I don have any plastics ,but my nose kind of bothers me.Might make something there ijn the future

>>61524381
Basically you remove the bulet and stop the bleeding using coagulants.If an artery was hit things get a lot more complicated since you will have to connect them again.If there was organ damage things get even worse and i am not qualified to act there.

>>61524815
If you have money go to a private college they have a much better infraestructure and you wont have to deal with strikes.If you dont have the money,You will have to study a lot since there is a huge competition to get in the public colleages.

>>61525127
Well,I believe so.I even have Italian ctzenship,but them again italians are not considered white on /int/.
>>
>>61525344
Private has competition too.
When did you get in?
>>
>>61522290
>that is eastern europe thing.
Brazil is a much bigger shithole than EE.
>>
File: bunda-de-brasileira.jpg (47 KB, 299x400) Image search: [Google]
bunda-de-brasileira.jpg
47 KB, 299x400
>>61525457

at least we have big bundas and sunlight
:^)))))
>>
File: Europe_sunshine_hours_map.png (97 KB, 1360x1245) Image search: [Google]
Europe_sunshine_hours_map.png
97 KB, 1360x1245
>>61525618
>big bundas and sunlight
You guys do get that there's other countries in Eastern Europe other than Ukraine, right? It's not all Adidas tracksuits, krokodil and vodka.
>>
>>61525618
do you like boipucci?
do you have a boyfriend?
>>
>>61525185
Never performed an abortion,they are illegal here(save in very specific cases like rape)
From the same patient? 3,one in the liver,one in the thight and one near the stomach.

>>61525395
9 years ago.yeah private also has competition but is much easier to get in than the public ones.

>>61525457
>m-my shithole smells betther than yours!
No doubt about that, but faking diplomas here in not so common as in Russia and other EE countries.
>>
File: a2284479018_16.jpg (48 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
a2284479018_16.jpg
48 KB, 700x700
>>61525734

>do you like boipucci
boipucci <3

>do you have a boyfriend
[spoiler] no [/spoiler]
>>
i cough up blood several times a day

i smoke 2 packs a day

am i going to die?
>>
>>61525713
>You guys do get that there's other countries in Eastern Europe other than Ukraine, right?
Yeah but no one cares and they never will, senpai
>>
>>61522976
are you nuts?

medicine is the HARDEST one
there is not a single graduation harder to get in to, not one
>>
>>61525769
>but faking diplomas here in not so common as in Russia and other EE countries.
Like you know shit about the state of healthcare in Croatia.
>>
>>61521217

How can I get a receipt to buy testosterone?
>>
>>61526078
He's not singling you out specifically, relax.
>>
>>61521217
1. What specialty do you do?
2. Do many docs take USMLE and go to the US? I see some docs from Latin America in my area (Miami)
3. Is the healthcare system like Europe or Canada? I suppose its not like in the US.
>>
Vale a pena começar o curso aos 21-24 anos?
>>
>>61526226
Why would you do that? Are you male or female?
It you take testosterone your body will stop producing it and you will get a tiny penis and problems later
>>
>>61521217
why are you depressed?
>>
>>61526514
Nao sou o OP, mas olha

Vc ja tem outra faculdade? Tem alguem te sustentando? Voce ja passou? Podem ser varios anos cursinho pra entrar...

Com 21 anos acho q seja um sim tranquilo, 24 ja ta extrapolando

Medicina ainda é a unica graduação do país com emprego e salario digno garantido

Financeiramente, a media é a do OP, 8~~10 mil reais
Isso é o salario final ou mais do que quase todas as outras profissões do Brasil

Eng civil senior(2o anos de carreira nas costas), por exemplo, ganha +- 9k. Medico ganha isso no inicio...
>>
>>61525857
Blood coughing can have sevral causes ranging from a simple bronquitis and pneumonia to lung cancer and tuberculosis.I would advise you to go to the hospital as fast as you can because since you smoke,the likeness of being cancer is quite high.
>>61525997
I am a general clinic(no specialization yet)
Of course, we swear it during the graduatiom cerimony.

>>61526226
Assuming that you dont have any hormonal deficiency,you would have to bribe a corrupt doctor since testosterone as a medicament is not used for much else as far as I know.

>>61526438
1.No specialization yet

2.Some do,I have a friend that is currently in New york.But most of them go to europe since USMLE is a pain in the ass.

3.You have two kinds of healthcare here:

The Public free one that is of low quality and is where the poor people go.

The Private ones which the middle class and rich people go to.They are ussually of good quality.Theprices vary a lot ranging from 100 dollars a month to a whoping 1000 dollars a month.

>>61526514
Sure if you have the will to go through one of the hardest "vestibulares" out there.If you are rich you can dodge that since the private universities are not so hard to get in.The salary is quite good you will probably be able to raise a familly without no worries and girls will be easy pick(nurses especially) if you are in that kind of thing.

>>61526745
I cante really point it out.But after I graduated i kind of lost the will to live my life became a boring ride from home to work and from work to home.
>>
>>61527475
Is it easy to get surgery as a trans in Brazil? (here you need to have talked with a therapist for at least a year before the therapist will decide whether or not you can get the surgery)
Also do you work at a private hospital or public?
>>
>>61527475
Looks like you are doing internship and not even doing residency? Which one are you interested in. I am a med student and find anesthesiology and neurology interesting. (I think I like drugs a lot)
2 systems of healthcare. I think thats how it actually works in Europe and Canada as well though public one isnt like ultra bad due to lots of tax dollars thanks to their economy. They wont be able to sustain it once their economy goes bad.
>>
>>61523407
>Most doctors* are quite competent here
Most of physicians here are butchers, even from the best universities.
>>
>>61527877
I dont work in that area but I believe is quite easy since there a lot of them here.
I worked in a public one for 3 years to get the hangs of it.Here is where I saw most of the shit,bullet wounds,knife stabs,necrosis,parasitic infestations you name it.All pretty gross.
Recently I started working in a comfy private hospital so my job is not as interesting as it used to be

>>61528173
I am studying for gastrology right now.My uncle(who is also a gastrologist) has a clinic and I will probably work there after I finish the residency.

>>61528413
That is your opinion.In a public hospital some doctors are really shit,but in private ones they are competent since if they fail/make mistakes they will end up fired quite fast.
>>
Do you know any plastic surgeons in Brazil? How common is bunda enlargement?
>>
>>61526041
ENEM is so easy that everyone gets the 700 points average to get into medicine.
>>
>>61525769
I can't even imagine any doctor buying a diploma here. Actually, our laws and regulations regarding healthcare are so strict the lack deficiency of medical staff is one of the biggest problems here.
>>
>>61530220
>the lack deficiency
the deficiency*
I dun goofed
>>
>>61529111
Yes,several.Very common a lot of women do it but boobs are even more common

>>61530167
700 point to get into medicine?With that score you wont even get into engeniring.Nowadays you need at least 770 to get into medicine

>>61530220
Yeah I was mainly talking about Ukraine and Russia there since poland for me is more of a central european country.
>>
>>61530376
If Americans could do Enem they all would score 900-1000 and it would't be fair.

ENEM is a test for 80 IQ Brazilian subhumans.

So if it depended on me, to get into medicine, 1000 minimum would be necessary.
>>
>>61530167
You really don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>61530532
Nice bait, try harder.
>>
Has anybody ever tried to sell your organs? What is the most shadiest situation you have been in?
>>
Do you realy have epidemy of venereal diseases and hiv?
>>
>>61530532
1000 isn't even possible retard. Learn about IRT before you try to bait someone.
>>
File: 1465071207954.jpg (96 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1465071207954.jpg
96 KB, 500x500
>>61523966
>Nope
Good shit, anon.
>>
>>61531044
Americans would achieve it. Almost all their universities are above USP, which is literally the God university of Brazil, everything else is shit where you learn nothing.
>>
>>61530532
What the fuck are you talking about? How old are you?
>>
>>61531450
I'm talking about American superiority. I'm 25, thanks for asking.
>>
>>61531427
>he doesn't know what IRT is

Fufufu. Dumb-dumb.
>>
>>61521217
What do you subscribe soccer fans when they lose (2-1) to an amateur team while having a team full of professionals or when a team just loses (7-1)?
>>
>>61531514
It means Irrational Rating Test.

I graduated in mechanical engineering and people keep praising me for it, but it doesn't even feel like an achievement because it was so easy.
>>
>>61531626
>he doesn't know what IRT is

Fufufu. El Dumbo.
>>
>>61531011
No.Well I have benn asked to perform a illegal abortion once but I refused.

>>61531020
Hiv is less than 1% of the population.Other sexual disease are kind of common mainly in the lower class.

>>61531730
he is baiting, a weak bait to be honest dont bother.
>>
>>61532246
Your position on abortion? after how much time do you consider it not moral to perform an abortion?
>>
>>61532246
Are you going to the Olympics? Do you think it will be succesful or do you think it will fail? What do you think about the way the city and such are handling the situation (destroying favelas, relocating favela-people, changing busrutes etc.) necessary or wrong?
>>
>>61521217
If your country wasn't good at sports do you think that your country would never be able to hold the Olympics and World Cup?
>>
>>61532670
>Brazil
>good at spots

m8, we're only good at football and volley, we suck at everything else.
>>
>>61532440
12 weeks(3 months) maximun.After that the Fetus is already too complex for me to consider it right.By that time,his heart is beating and he already has a primitive brain and spinal cord.

>>61532659
No,will probably travel somewhere else.It will be an average event just like the world cup.I have no love for the favela dwellers, but the way the governmet is doing it makes me kind of angry,they are simply trying to hide all the dirt before the tourists arrive.They have no future plan for the city and those people and they bankrupted the entire state for this event.

>>61532670
Nah,sport proeficiençy had little to do with the choice.It was mainly bribery and corruption that saw Rio choosen as the host city.
Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.