[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is ASEAN so successful but the EU falling apart?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 2world.jpg (18 KB, 500x330) Image search: [Google]
2world.jpg
18 KB, 500x330
Why is ASEAN so successful but the EU falling apart?
>>
the EU is full of wh*tes
>>
>>61495799
because developed nations grow slower than underdeveloped nations

also because the amount of regulations/tariffs the EU uses for economic protectionism removes international competition, which stagnates innovation, productivity and efficiency
>>
>>61495799
>Why is ASEAN so successful

It's not. It's just a bunch of third world countries banding together in a futile attempt to stave off domination by their Chinese overlords.
>>
>asean
>qt lady boys
>generations of half white half asian kids
>non arab muslims
>eu
>arab muslims
>g*rmans
>no top tier ladyboys

explains itself really
>>
>>61495799
>ASEAN
????????????????????
>>
>>61498858
Association of South East Asian Nations

Pretty big deal, I think they're the fastest growing region in the world
>>
>>61498900
Does it work like EU? Do they have free trade and schengen and president?
>>
>>61495799
All ASEAN countries are equally shitty, but the EU has huge differences
>>
>>61499056
ASEAN has established trade agreements with Australia, NZ, China, India, Japan and Korea
EU has established trade agreements Mexico, Korea and some african/middle eastern nations
So internally it does work like the EU (single market) but externally not at all since its successfully negotiated meaningful free trade agreements
>>
>>61499797
yet they are still pisspoor shitholes
>>
Because ASEAN's flag is as good as ours.
>>
>>61499825
Much wealthier than before, remember this union is only a few years old. Many of them will probably overcome Europe in the future
>>
>>61500153
yeah sure
>>
>>61495799
Because Asean have Autraslia at overlord.
And the EU have Germany at overlord.
>>
>>61500178
Asia will be more dominant than Europe, do the research. Future is Asia not Europe, and if you think otherwise, you'll be left behind. I'm probably going to invest a lot in Vietnam
>>
The monetary union without a fiscal union.
>>
>>61500153
>remember this union is only a few years old
>>61500153
ASEAN has been around since 1967 mate. I think you're referring to the AEC which is newer.
>>
The euro and the poor policies made by European Central Bank are to blame. Notice how EU countries outside the eurozone have growing, non-stagnant, economies.
>>
>>61500300
What did you say about me you little shit? Wanna fight? Meet me at 11 am at your capital, i will be there you fucking piece of shit, may karma smile upon you
>>
>Asean economy is dominated by chinese
>successful
>>
>all one currency
>open borders
>reside in any country for free
>literally Yugoslavia

asean is dick compared to the EU
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.