[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i have to Admit;i would blow myself up too if was assured i would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: houris-capture.jpg (65 KB, 645x350) Image search: [Google]
houris-capture.jpg
65 KB, 645x350
i have to Admit;i would blow myself up too if was assured i would get perpetual booty
>>
you have to be retarded to believe such bullshit, same with cristianity
>>
They already have that on Earth.

Wives that dont desire anything but their husbands. Isnt that the point of a hijab?
>>
>>61495794
you have to be retarded to masturbate
i guess youre a NOFAP atheists.
if you fapped you would be not only poor and black,but also weak and dumb
>>
>>61495871
why should I masturbate when I have sex? dumbass
>>
>>61495982
> i have sex in argentina
I get sand in the desert
great merit Negrito
>>
>>61495685
That's why they're winning. They have conviction and full hearts. We have nothing.
>>
Perpetual is a long time

Part of enjoyment is the longing
>>
>>61496022
you have cuckoldry and social justice
>>
>>61496008
>negrito
stop projecting

>I get sand in the desert
makes me believe quite the opposite if you actually believe the bullshit in your image
>>
>>61496044
That is malleable, weak and ephemeral.
>>
>>61496055
JAJAJA

when this thread 404 you will STILL be a meager argie living in a third world shithole
>>
>>61496055
>makes me believe quite the opposite if you actually believe the bullshit in your image
i dont believe, BUT I COULD SAY I DID AND STILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR LIBERTINE ASS
>>61496077
moslems will crush europe
>>
>>61496086
and?

>>61496105
> I COULD SAY I DID AND STILL BE BETTER THAN YOUR LIBERTINE ASS
fucking kek, that must be why all the muslim countries are worse shitholes than fucking latin america
>>
>>61495685
72 virgin demons will pound you in the lake of fire for all eternity.
>>
File: f1.jpg (54 KB, 869x741) Image search: [Google]
f1.jpg
54 KB, 869x741
>>61496181
>and
you HONESTLY don't feel ashamed of living in that pathetic shithle?'
>worse
their women are chaster thus the country IS superior
>>61496209
iz dat a fact?
>>
>>61496259
>you HONESTLY don't feel ashamed of living in that pathetic shithle?'
it was already a shithole when I was born and it will be a shithole when a die, I just got used by it

>their women are chaster thus the country IS superior
sorry, I still prefer living in a place with no civil wars, terrorism or physical punishment for not follow x religious rule.
Also I despise filthy pedophiles.
>>
>>61496344
ok.
send my regards to the faggots and trannies and brians
>>
>>61496356
you can regard them by yourself since you're here as well and not in a muslim country.
>>
>>61496435
>i am meagerly here
i use a proxy
>>
>>61496344
>Also I despise filthy pedophiles.
what about clean pedophiles?
>>
>>61496498
there are no clean pedophiles
>>
>>61496528
i made a joke using your inherent adjective as a non-inherent one
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.