[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was Wales for Brexit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
Why was Wales for Brexit?
>>
>>61478692
Why did you highlight an english region and what is this "Wales" you talk about?
>>
>>61478692
Wales? Wtf is that
>>
>>61478692
because leaving the EU is a logically sound option
>>
cuz sheepfucking is banned by EU
>>
Damn Id love to shove my face right up into those asscheeks and lick the god damn hell outta that sweet lil balloon knot of a butthole get my tongue everywhere in there reach around dittle the skittle get you have squirting orgasms drenching the entire room I pick you up and slide that nasty butt down over my mushroom tip and bounce that lil body up and down take you to fuckin pound town make that ass clap throw you down on the bed and lay into that shitter spank that ass shake a fart out of it hump that dumper super sexxy like wake up the neighbors screaming in ecstacy more orgasms pick you up and point that pussy towards the plant that thing needs a lil water spray with your squirting cum then finally I blast a load all over those chesticles
>>
>>61478894
dumb saxon
>>
>>61478894
noice
>>
Whales?
>>
>>61478894
really makes you think....
>>
Because they're true patriots.
>>
>>61478894

could not have said it better
>>
Welsh are very similar to English. The union of England and Wales is very old.
>>
>>61483303
>Welsh are very similar to English.

Big gigantic fucking idiots?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.