[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
serious question /int/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1466529257071.jpg (57 KB, 500x448) Image search: [Google]
1466529257071.jpg
57 KB, 500x448
How does it feel to live in society with blacks?
Like some of you neigbors are black, or coworkers etc...?
Every goddamn thing I wathced on internet and if black people are involved in some discution I was amazed by the amount of stupidity to the point where I literaly stoped blaiming them.
Its like being angry because some child did something wrong, its kid and he doesnt know, he is not developed, not smart and mature enough etc..
Some of my friends told me that they dislike them and some of them dont care.
Are they seriously that much retarded, stupid, violent and animal/ape like, how do you deal with them, cooperate, do you got black friends, coworkers?
Sorry if there is someone black ofended but I guess there is not much of blacks on 4chan.
>>
>>61445907
Blacks are ok and usually first/second generation immigrants here so they don't really have the retarded ghetto culture. The pardos are the real problem.
>>
File: 1466991176461.jpg (21 KB, 432x332) Image search: [Google]
1466991176461.jpg
21 KB, 432x332
>>61445907
Look at the vids of their temper and nature, I know those prank kids should be shot but whites wouldnt act like that also could you imagine Korean or Japanese guy, French guy, Norweign do this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa8W1et-1wI
Also look at the comments on this one and many videos about "niggers in tittle"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHwzfpS0d2c
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD4tjDZTP_s
I know its ytube but black are brainless, comment section is mindblowing.
>>
you should know, s*rbs are niggers inside
>>
>>61445907
im black you motherfucking bitch ass cracker so go fuck yourself. i love fucking white women to make bitch ass dumb ass white boys like you mad. fucking pussy boy
>>
>>61445907
I live in South Florida. I have friends and used to live in the general Miami Gardens area. I don't have the stats, but its one of the largest cities in the USA with a majority African American population.

Every night on the news you see them committing crime and dying and just generally up to no good.... And then..

You leave your house go to work with black co workers go out with black friends and have black clients and coworkers and go to the black neighborhood and don't get robbed or shot or killed.

Most people are nice people once you get off the computer. Don't get me wrong there are some really fucking disgusting niggers here that pimp children and sell guns, but there are spics and crackers that do that shit here too. Most black people tell niggers to stop acting like niggers because they are ruining it for everyone.
>>
>>61446544
>(You)
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>61446348
But tell me how is it possible that white people invented modern world, americans landed on moon, space projects, science, electricity, cars, planes, internet, mobile phones and even this fucking website, all those things got 0% contribution from blacks.
Countries that have blacks in majority or any African (no South Africa) country is dead, nothing, they are not capable of buidling civilization, tribes are the most advanced thing that they could achieve.
Thousends of years ago in Greece, Rome, China, poeple invented democracy, laws, infrastracture, nice houses, big ships...they had some Platon, Socrates and list is endles.
What do blacks have now, even in 2016?
We are totaly not the same, yes we are all humans but blacks are diferent, its like comparing it with dogs, you got German shepard (smart, loyal, inteligent, brave and reliable usefull dog), same as Labrador and you got some Bull Terier (stupid, ugly, agressive, not loyal, not usefull etc..), they are all dogs but they are way too diferent.
Maybe it was bad comparation and example, but I guess you got my point.
>>
>>61446792

Because blacks were/are treated like shit in the United States, especially in places like the south or urban areas where most black people live anyways.

A lot of it is their fault, a lot of it isn't.
>>
File: TURKROACH.jpg (33 KB, 600x820) Image search: [Google]
TURKROACH.jpg
33 KB, 600x820
>>61446385
Just look at the pic, thats all I got to say to you.
>>61446544
KEK, actualy those are the answers they give, maybe even muhhhhhh dick inserted and that all.
"Bright" ones got those white devils, black invented everyhting, you developed cuz slavery and so on.
>>61446570
Yeah I guess there are nice blacks, like I said I got friends in USA, one friend has private bussines and he gived a job two times to black guys and both times he was disapointed in everything related to them, and he is like "just avoid them, dont have anything with blacks".
But one friend has few black coworkers, also they are all graduated from good schools, architects and he told they are just fine totaly.
But in general, would you avoid them anon?
If you can choose, no blacks in your city would you go for it?
Be honest.
>>
I like animistic and christian negroes, but not muslims.
>>
>>61445907
Middle class and above blacks are fine. The lower middle class and below? Not as much
>>
>>61446792
Reminder that civilization didn't start with whites, it started in the middle east. White people also used Chinese inventions to conquer the world. They're just living in a very short prosperous era due to their exploitation and have established themselves really well. The amount of inventions are exponentially high due to the amount of wealth flowing in from the past 200 years.
>>
>>61447210
>Middle class and above blacks are fine.
when I worked as a pizza delivery driver, they tipped the best.

it seems that the successful/decent ones are the ones who grew up in more "diverse" neighborhoods (ie around middle/upper class white people)

when they live in ghettos surrounded only by other blacks, they feed off each others ignorance and end up as societal tumors.
>>
>>61447257
I never said that civilization started with whites.
Asians had a lot of influence, its a fact, I know it.
Also muslims had influence but NOT blacks.
I wanted to say in previous comment that modern world belongs to white people, Europeans mostly (USA/CA/AUS/NZ is literaly Europeans that inhabited those land in modern history).
I know that whites were more agressive, colonised, exploited others etc...but black people are not capable of building an army or cooperation on some bigger scale that requires hard work, inteligence, risk.
If you gaved a guns to africans few hundred years ago I am 99% sure that they would fuck it up and kill themselfs.
>>
I live in a nice neighborhood. Some of my neighbors are black and they're good people. They smile and wave, they take care of their property, they go to work and participate in the social contract like everybody else. I have no problems with them.
HOWEVER...
I also went to a school in a neighborhood that was slowly destroyed by an incoming plague of lower-income locusts and something about poverty makes them revel in manifesting the worst aspects of their stereotypes. Ignorant, violent, and disruptive well beyond anything you could imagine. I wish there was a word like 'nigger' that only applied to this type of vermin and not the decent ones.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.