[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eurobros, have you ever been robbed (or tried to) by your fellow
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: pickpocketing.jpg (63 KB, 634x463) Image search: [Google]
pickpocketing.jpg
63 KB, 634x463
Eurobros, have you ever been robbed (or tried to) by your fellow countrymen in your city?
I'm from Barcelona and I've only had problems with immigrants. Mainly eastern-europeans and north-africans.

This is a touristic city and some visitors get robbed. If you ever come here, the rule is simple: avoid anyone that doesn't look Spanish/European.
>>
>>61443609
RomanĂ­an gypsies are not eastern europeans, they come to india
>>
>>61443694
From India *
>>
>>61443609

Yup, some fuckers stole my revolver dragon yugioh-card in school.
>>
>>61443694

One things are gypsies, and then there are romanians. I know the difference.
I'm still right. There are "white" romanian criminals, aswell as slavs.
>>
>tfw dont have to worry about pickpockets since i open carry a revolver
>>
>>61443609
Yes, some turk kid tried to pull my wallet, but I pushed him back and he fell down. Then he ran away.
>>
>>61443609
ahahahah barcelona uis a trully shithole
>>
>>61443896

Most robberies in Barcelona are of non-violent nature.
For when you notice your wallet is missing, they are already gone.
>>
>>61443898

What about Germans, do they commit a lot of crimes?

>>61443812
ethnicity? German?
>>
>>61443812
fucking nerd. He was trying to cure you from your autism.
>>
>>61444148

Bio-deutsch and poor as shit, of course.
>>
>>61444240

He was playing himself, that's how I caught him and punched his fucking face into the ground.
>>
>>61443896

they would probably steal your gun too you fat fuck
>>
>>61444294

oh I see
>>
File: culture_persona.jpg (325 KB, 2617x1962) Image search: [Google]
culture_persona.jpg
325 KB, 2617x1962
Pic related and gypsies are the only things that steal all the time.
But there are some obviously drugged up Finntards that steal from stores and old people.
>>
Not even once.
>>
>>61444499

I think theft has to do more with how wealthy you are than your race. But immigrants are of course usually poorer than natives.

But maybe I'm entirely wrong and non-whites have a thief-gene.
>>
>>61444658
fuck germcuck.s
>>
>>61444782

Why? Please elaborate.
>>
Some guys tried to rob me. Told them to fuck off.

Nothing else, so far. Since we sent all of our dipshits to the UK we have less of them to worry about here, you have to give your best to get into trouble anymore.
>>
>>61443609
Yes, I live in Birmingham which is one of the most diverse cities in the UK and I've been mugged a few times and only by white Brummies
>>
>>61444658
(I'm OP, the one you quoted)
Wealth is important, of course. But the attitude when facing poverty tends to be different, in my opinion.

There are families in Spain that are in a very bad situation, specially after the economical crisis, but you won't see their kids trying to steal from tourists as gyppos do.

Even street beggars behave different. Gypsie and eastern beggars say things to people and even can be "aggresive". They insist and are fucking annoying. Sometimes they will scream and fake-cry like retards in broken Spanish things like "I don't have anything" "A coin"...

The few Spaniard beggars I see are either drunk and sleeping or they just sit in a non-obstructive location (sometimes with their dog. some of them have dogs :p) and hope for people's charity. Some will say that they "don't fight", but at least they are not annoying.
>>
>>61443609
No.
I was robbed by Mexicans elsewhere tho.
Was my fault for going there anyways.
>>
>>61443609
No, I've never been robbed.
>>
>>61443609
No, I've never been robbed.
>>
No, but I've had nigs try to start shit on the train

They always back down when you stand your ground
>>
>>61443609

In my 25 years of living in this shithole I never got robbed but some gypsy eyed me one time.
>>
>>61443609
>Eurobros, have you ever been robbed (or tried to) by your fellow countrymen in your city?
Of course, what kind of question is that
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.