[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a letter for an Icelandic señorita. I hope you read it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: oh fernando.jpg (2 MB, 3992x2480) Image search: [Google]
oh fernando.jpg
2 MB, 3992x2480
I have a letter for an Icelandic señorita.
I hope you read it amor

Dear Tilda,

I know that your heart has been frozen by the unforgiving northern winds and the struggle for survival in such harsh conditions made you ill of amor and pasion.
Your eyes show no fear and a sense of determination that i admire and long for.
Yet we are sad for life isn't always a battleground, sometimes life brings you the soft warm breeze that caresses your face, helping you dream and forget the hardships... In that etheral, quente and suave ambiance i will embrace you Tilda. My hands will caress your hair of gold and pierce trough your breasts lighting up the flame in your heart. Once the ride begins you will feel the most joyful and freeing sensation like running from the Bulls in beautiful Pamplona. The sexual climax will reach to the peaks of the universe while the guitars burn with desire.
In the end, while you rest your soft face in my tanned, golden chest i will kiss in the forehead and say: "Nunca más seras sola y para siempre serás caliente".

Yours truly,

Fernando Martinez
>>
>>61442449
ai fernado ai, fique con gelo na rata por ti
>>
>>61442449
>romancetugal
>>
lel
>>
File: chartofmartinez.jpg (2 MB, 2480x3508) Image search: [Google]
chartofmartinez.jpg
2 MB, 2480x3508
How can germanics even compete?

>An english rose lived quite sadly in her estate mansion in rural England
>Her family lived acordingly to the victorian ideals and her upbringing was very strict
>In that sense, the lonely english rose dreamed of a world of freedom and carefree that seemed so distant from her world
>One day, her mother informs her that she is bound to marry sir Georges
>Poor Mary spent her day weeping for Georges was a boorish brute prone to violence and domestic abuse
>At night while she was sobbing in her sleep a shadow swayed in the moonlight in front of her bed
>A dark handsome man in the most luxurious yet elegant clothes was staring at her with a warm passion
>She felt scared but amazed at the same time, he was like a mithycal creature like the ones she read in fantastic books
>"Cariño, te voy a dar el placer que Georges nunca te podera dar para que pudas vivir en paz por toda tu vida" - whispered the handsome man
>Mary was mesmerized and before she noticed it the man was kissing her neck, lowering to her breasts while his hands massaged the back of her ears
>It was like driving a chariot trough the clouds but at the same time it was so warm like the fields of olives
>Despite being a virgin she couldn't feel any pain, just a gigantic amount of pleasure
>She screamed in extasis when the orgasm filled her young body
>Then everything became black
>When she woke up, her mother came to pick her up for the wedding... Mary didn't knew if it was all a dream
>Suddenly, while she was putting her locket around her neck a small handkerchief with foreign ornaments feel down
>"May this suave and passionate handkerchief acompany troughout your life... There will always be a summer"
>"Yours truly:..."
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
>>61442449
mamma mia how is she going to know it is you when you have a name 600 million people share with you? ay dios mio andale jajaja
>>
File: t.fernando martinez.png (426 KB, 466x680) Image search: [Google]
t.fernando martinez.png
426 KB, 466x680
>>61443038
AYY HOL UP
*gazes into your eyes*
U BE SAYIN
*grabs you by the waist and grabs your hand*
WE WUZ
*whispers passionately into your ears as he bends you over*
SOME KIND OF
*makes love to you*
PASSIONATE AND SHIEEET?
>>
>>61442449
>Fernando Martinez
t. Alberto Barbosa
>>
>>61442449
wait I thought fernando was cuban or something
>>
Fernando Martínez did it again, missed these stories, but why do they always refer to germanic women?
>>
File: fernandomartinez.jpg (816 KB, 2472x3264) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinez.jpg
816 KB, 2472x3264
>>61443660
Not always my friend, no woman resists martinez and the mediterranean men

>Gunma province, a rural pearl in Japan
>There lived a beautiful japanese girl who dreamed about leaving her small town and venture to Tokyo or even Europe
>However, she was very poor so she worked really hard in a tavern in order to save money for her journey
>Sadly, that tavern was the usual hang out for all kinds of low-lifes since small time thugs to autistic racers that risked their lives for the "driftu"
>The japanese girl suffered a lot because of them since they usually harassed her and she was almost raped once
>One day, she was a wage away from completing her dream but the thugs, knowing she had a saving pot grabed her and asked her where she hid the money
>The girl remained silent so the thugs striped her off her clothes and prepared to rape her
>Suddenly, they hear a window crashing and a powerful Em chord followed by a handsome dark gaijin
>The thugs recover from the shock and pull out their knives from their jackets and charge towards the gaijin with their small dicks hangin out
>"Eso no les va a gustar" - said the gaijin as he assumed a daring pose
>A sudden flash strikes the whole establishment and the thugs are laying down dead as the gaijin towers above them
>The japanese girl blushes and say a shy "arigato" but the gaijin puts his hand in her chin and kisses her
>As the kiss goes by, the japanese girl understands that she will gladly give her virginity to this handsome angel of passion
>The next day as she prepares to head off towards her dream, she still can't resemble the gorgeous man's name who gave her the night of her life
>The only thing that she could grasp was a "F" written in blood in the skin of the thugs
>That "F" would remain as a mistery for the rest of her life but we all know that it was the work of a daring man
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
>The room was dark, the computer screen was its only source of light reflecting on Bob's glasses as he stared at the computer
>His country, and his germanic heritage needed him in the internet, in order to fight the jewish and islamic comunism conspirancy that threatened his culture, his life and his wife
>Meanwhile, his wife was out in the bar feeling depressed and hopeless over a failed marriage
>At that time she noticed a change in the jukebox
>The music was warmer, more passionate and "naughtier" than before... a spanish guitar could be heard blasting the sound of pasion and amore
>A galant handsome latino man sits next ot her at the barstool
>"Perdoname pero una chica sola como tu hace mi corazon llorar lagrimas de dolor... Dejame que te ayude" - said the gracious man
>As the man's fingers caress the woman's body she could feel a tight and firm body... a rare sight in a country of obese man
>The man went deeper and deeper until the woman unleashed a scream of pleasure that incarnated the spirit of bluesgrass and rodeo in a single feeling
>She passes out with a smile in her face, she knew that she discovered passion for the first time in her life
>Meanwhile, Bob already won an argument in his favourite racist internet board... However, he couldn't understand why there was a speechless post with the pic of rose
>In the bottom of the pic it read:
>...
>Fernando Martinez
>>
File: rata.png (660 KB, 580x711) Image search: [Google]
rata.png
660 KB, 580x711
>>61442821
>rata
>>
you faggot meme, but I've known one Italian and he was literally an older Fernando meme
how do you stay permanently sexy?
>>
File: fernandomartinez.jpg (67 KB, 554x444) Image search: [Google]
fernandomartinez.jpg
67 KB, 554x444
>>61444287
Because we have been molded into it
>>
liked flash fm better desu
>>
do one with a south brazilian pls
>>
File: catoira1.jpg (2 MB, 2758x2066) Image search: [Google]
catoira1.jpg
2 MB, 2758x2066
>>61444287
Our dark skin was bathed with the passion of thousands of sunshines.
>>
I like this meme
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.