[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all? Me >Yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /int/ - International

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27
File: greatest_country_on_earth.jpg (154 KB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
greatest_country_on_earth.jpg
154 KB, 1600x1067
Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all?

Me
>Yes
>I like the EU more now that the sneaky brits aren't in it anymore.

Non-EU opinions are not welcome ITT.
>>
>>61428078
I share this opinion.
I wish France did more EU things.
>>
>>61428078
The actual vote results? No, but the lead up to it, yes
I like the EU less now after hearing British and French complaints. I hope the United States never joins a similar organization
>>
>>61428234
What is NATO?
>>
I wish EU started a wold war or something. I don't want to be part of a generation that dosen't experience a war in Poland.
>>
>>61428234
You already are one, no?
>>
>>61428234
The USA is already what the EU strives to be.
>>
Not really, no.
It's probably good overall that we're going to be free of the thorn in the butt that is the UK and its endless whining about everything. I hope EU will go hard on them, letting them eat their cake and have their cake would set a dangerous precedent.
>>
Yes I realize now that leaving the EU would be even more catastrophic than I already thought.
>>
>>61428364
>endless whining about everything
dont you whine about everything in the EU except all the money that you get?
>>
>>61428450
We whined about emigrant but if you follow the news our government accepted the quotes on the first sitting. We like to whine but we also know how to calculate risk and return.
>>
>>61428450
No, but the new government does.
It's pretty amusing though since their only ally in the EU just packed up and left.
>>
>>61428078
>>61428390
This.

Eurozone nations would probably get fucked twice as hard by leaving, especially if your economy is dependent on exports.

So the EU can gladly have the 0,5% of our annual spending to build some shit in Eastern Europe.
>>
>>61428078
It's good for everybody because the Brits get their independence while the EU will be pressured to make reforms so other countries won't leave
>>
>>61428264
NATO and EU have completely different purposes. One is a military alliance, the other is mostly about economics.
>>
>>61428604
thanks, we need them roads
>>
>>61428078
No. It's been funny as fuck few days, but pretty inconclusive. Need more blood.
>>61428450
Nah, the only complaint that is actually shared across the population and not just posdturing by halfwit politicians is the imminent cultural enrichment post-2015. Not that we've experienced it first-hand as a country, but even when I was out stealing jerbs, the only complaints I've heard about the host nations was variations on 'fucking arabs'.
>>
I'm loving this whole continental-wide banter we've got going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQF8x-SCCco

>>61428616
Pretty much. I mean, the British get the shaft once they lose article 30-34 I suppose, but they're probably overdue for a good serving of sown up bum.
>>
The big problem of the EU is that right wing blows everything out of proportions. No moderation in anything and then it end like it ended with the salty brexit leave voters crying for a re-vote.
>>
>>61428702
>Need more blood.
I have noticed this too among my friends.
Those of them who are interested in EU politics and know the history of GB and te EU are really out for blood.
>>
File: 1464931382786.jpg (67 KB, 638x868) Image search: [Google]
1464931382786.jpg
67 KB, 638x868
>mfw UK ends up absolutely fine from all this and even prospers

You shouldn't get so excited yet as you'll likely just end up disappointed
>>
>>61428853
If I was British I'd want Britain to dissolve as quickly as possible so history wouldn't have to see what has become of it.
>>
>>61428853
>mfw UK ends up absolutely fine from all this and even prospers

Even now you would consider that a likely outcome?
I know it won't be completly fucked, but will it really be better off sepereted from the EU?
Or do you think you'll end up within the EEA or some sort of free trade agreement in the end?
>>
>>61428811
>are really out for blood.
you give them privileges (don't have to implement many agreements)
you give them optouts (euro shengen)
you let them pay less than other members
you put up with their shit
and the crash the entire economy of the continent in a internal political shitfit
than they start attacking europeans in the UK, not just some poles or Romanias (not that I'm ok with it), but Germans too

Who the fuck would not be out for blood?
>>
>>61428948

Could you not say the exact same for Sweden?
>>
>>61428264

An organization that has little to do with anything outside defense and related foreign policy.
>>
File: 1451846935793.png (971 KB, 649x744) Image search: [Google]
1451846935793.png
971 KB, 649x744
>>61428078
>>I like the EU more now that the sneaky brits aren't in it anymore.

Same
>>
>>61428787
Nobody actually bothers to learn how the EU works, so it ends up a convenient scapegoat for every politician out there. It's somehow both a Marxist Soviet Union 2.0 and a neoliberal welfare killer, depending on who you ask.
The reform EU needs the most is very simple - transparency. Educate people in schools how it functions and that's it's not simply "Brussels bureaucrats from outer space", pay more attention to it being understandable - provide easily browsable short summaries for every legal act that anyone could easily understand, not just the plain laws from EUR-lex. Perhaps even an EU-run news site with easily understandable articles outlining any major changes in a neutral tone. Anything to make it less of a mysterious force and stop the constant scapegoating.
>>
No, because I have already hated the EU maximally.
>>
>>61429000
even kek agrees
>>
>>61428993

I thinks it's likely well end up within EEA but even if we don't we'll be fine without, the EU while big is becoming a less relevant market over time and lets be fair in 20 years is going to be a massive shit hole I think we'll do fine outside of it
>>
>>61429004
We endure, as we always do. You're going full kristallnacht 2.0 on fellow europeans.

http://time.com/4383404/brexit-hate-crime-uk-racism/
>>
>>61428636
>the other is mostly about economics
I wish it were
>>
>>61429000

Why do you get butthurt that was actually pushed for these privileges? Blame your own politicians for being bitches not ours for doing what's best for their people
>>
>>61428078
This t b h.
>>
>>61429172
Then why are brits chimping out because of poles? Are they breaking any law getting EU money or working abroad? No? Then fuck off.
>>
>>61428078
Me too. I hope it's our lazy politicians wake up and start doing the things they announced, ie more harmonization in politics and economy, with a cmommon exterior border control and military force
>>
>>61428853
Don't get me wrong, I believe the UK should be fine in the long run. But I find the clown fiesta your politicians are now performing extremely funny and I want more, best entertainment this year.
Whatever the immediate result of this clusterfuck is gonna be, Poland will lose something and I realize that. But at least our eurofaggots won't be able to hide their obstructionism nad incompetence behind 'our dear British colleagues with whom we are working on several strategic allancies' and either get off the pot, or start shitting.
>>
>>61429099
Dam, looks like another war is brewing within Europe.
>>
>>61429361
What, versus England w/out Scotland? It'll be a short one if you butt out.
>>
>>61428078
I'm a bit on the fence with this.
One the one hand I do think the EU should be less powerful but on the other hand I do think in order for the EU to actually work it needs to be more powerful. And the UK leaving makes the latter more viable.
So it's like either you go full in or you don't invest a lot in it and let it be nothing more than a trade agency.
>>
>>61429292

Stop being a fucking retard, it's only a tiny proportion of the UK who are cunts to everybody they're just focusing on eastern Europeans at the moment because they're mindless thugs
>>
>>61428078
No, I think the EU is a venomous, undemocratic neoliberal project designed to trap poorer countries into economic dominance by the Anglo/Franco/Germanic banking institutions. If the EU actually cared about people, DiEM25's reforms would not have been so fiercely rejected.

That being said, I think Brexit at the current time was full retard. The UK massively benefited from being in the EU and more importantly being the major ENGLISH speaking country in the EU so it acted essentially as a proxy for the entire anglosphere for dealing with the EU especially in terms of finance. Also the UK was a major EU power, like Germany and France, it commanded a lot of dominance over smaller EU states.
I also think Brexit was a waste of a move geopolitically, the UK had more to gain by pushing reform (possibly officially endorse DiEM25) than it did by leaving. Brexit should have been a final threat if EU reforms were not brought to the table.
>>
>>61429075
I know I'm more educated on EU thanks to the brexit debates. I wasn't familiar with EEA or the kind of deals Norway and the swiss have. I also didn't know about common health care and I didn't know how much stuff the Brits had in their special deal.
>>
Yes
I like it because it meant I could go on a cheeky lads one to maga for £179 and now it'll cost £500
>>
>>61429435
Is it more than a trade agency? I've read a bit of the four main things and it seems almost every rule is tailored towards trade of wares/services and making it more fluent.

The human rights are decided upon by the European... Council? Or whatever they call it in English, man it will be so nice to drop it as an official language.
>>
>>61429443
You called him butthurt over negotiated privileges which no one in the even EU questioned. Yet conveniently forget the main moving force behind the leave campaign was butthurt over the same negotiated membership fees and access to the job market.
>>
>>61429606

One reason I considered voting remain was because I'd rather have eastern Euro immigrants than none whites
>>
>>61429652

Sorry thought you were referring to physical attacks, people were chimping out because even with all the benefits we weren't happy with it, just because you are doesn't mean you can criticise us for not feeling the same way
>>
>>61429550
You're probably thinking of the Council of Europe and the Human Rights Court in Strasbourg. It's a completely different organization, separate from the EU.
The EU does have a broad Charter of Human Rights, but the UK of course had an opt-out on it, like they do on almost everything.
Also they're not dropping English, despite what the tabloids scream.
>>
>>61429665
It's the pro European Sandnigger in Sweden. He thinks he will get less hate.
>>
>>61429550
Well it's a very extensive one with its single currency, which is why the set up is a bit weird. If the EU would be one country it would just make money flow over to the poorer regions without issue but now it has to debate about it for a lot time let the countries get approval etc..
There is also as you said human rights, consumer rights they set up and protect but also projects of all sorts they set up for a great wellbeing.

I would say this all goes above them just managing trade, to the point that they half-manage countries too if they must just look at Greece.
>>
>>61429099
I have no words. The British lower class is truly toxic and barbaric.

But i guess it is to be expected. I mean look at the clown they have representing them in the EU parliament. I am still baffled... how can an intelligent nation elect such an ape to represent them in-front of Europe.
>>
File: 1451517977.png (398 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1451517977.png
398 KB, 500x500
>>61428853
>mfw the UK prospers and other countries follow suit and Merkel can't do anything about it
>>
>>61429821
Greece is the exception though, and technically they asked the EU to assume direct control. I remember nobody was too happy about that outcome, but hopefully things will improve.

>>61429845
You mean Farage getting boo:ed after pretending he had a real job once? Yeah that was pretty cringe-worthy, nationalists need better representation.
>>
>>61429845
let's be real, the worst the brits can put our is Farage
the worse we can put out is Cидepoв
>really makes you think
>>
>>61429972
But the thing is we don't put him anywhere.

Thank god for that.We keep him here behind a closed door.

We are ashamed of him, we do not glorify his stupidity.
>>
>>61428078
>Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all?

1-
I believe this tragedy will bring the rest of europe together, families hold together in hard times etc. Its easy to whine about the EU, but after what happened people have begun to appreciate how close to their hearts it is, and how far it serves their interests.

2-
The UK were the traitors from within, vetoing shit, whining non stop, trying to stop integration, trash talking everyone, and being pro-turkey accession. It doesnt matter whether they stay in after all, the UK just threw away its entire political credibility, and all the diplomatic soft power they ever built up. They will from now on play a secondary role in europe with no power to block the rest of us
>>
>>61430101
yea, if we had a referendum on anything the side with cидepoв would lose
>>
I thought most Europeans thought the EU itself was a sinking ship anyway? Why wouldn't you want to just be done with it now instead of letting it die a slow and painful death?
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volen_Siderov
Oh shit
>>
>>61430228
People like to bitch about the EU all day, but when it actually comes to it, not many would want to see it gone entirely.
>>
>>61430228
Nice assumption and if you would live here you wouldn't think recessions are a just big joke. The further away the posters live the sooner they'll say "just drop it" because why would they even care?
>>
>>61430228
thats brexiter propaganda trash, its the british going >we're not alone 1!!! others will join soon! anyone? guys? guys?
>>
>>61428078
No, not at all.
The EU is still shit.
>>
>>61430228
>I thought most Europeans thought the EU itself was a sinking ship anyway?
>In Rupert we Trust
>>
>>61430228
>I thought most Europeans thought the EU itself was a sinking ship anyway?
You spend too much time on /pol/.Europeans really like the EU and the ideas it stands for.
>>
File: hisoka 2.jpg (56 KB, 1001x564) Image search: [Google]
hisoka 2.jpg
56 KB, 1001x564
>>61430163
>the UK just threw away its entire political credibility, and all the diplomatic soft power they ever built up

I still can't realize what they did. Jesus Christ
>>
>>61428078
>No
>Still believe the EU is a good idea

It did make me realize what a fucking joke Brits are though
>>
>>61428078
with no british there is no longer any reason for me to care about it 2 B H

>>61428264
NATO isn't moving towards federalization and never will.
>>
I really wish it wouldn't become a federal superstate like news this week said was in the making by Germany and France. I really have no interest in dying in some Romanian ditch so that some snake like Juncker can force shady deals like TTIP through some more. It's also an organization that says fuck you to its smaller members because hurr population = more votes. Every country's vote should be equal. I feel left out from the decision making because countries like Finland with tiny populations really get to have no actual opinions on things EU does or passes as laws.
>>
I don't understand the negative connotation of the words globalization and federation.
>>
>>61430228
Most people in some countries like UK, France, Netherlands, Italy, Greece, Finland hate the EU.
It doesn't mean people in these countries would vote for an exit, as they cower in fear at the idea of change.

Eastern countries still benefit a lot from the EU. And of course Germany, which loves its 4th Reich.

>>61430473
>the ideas it stands for
Like? Corruption? Plutocracy? Neoconservatism?
>>
>>61430917
this, globalism mean shit from all around the world
federation means "one for all and all for one"
>>
>>61428078
We still have too many Muslims.
t. immigrant from South America who actually integrates
>>
>>61430917
>>61430989
Globalism = corporations fuck you in the ass
Federalisation = corporations and their lapdogs in Brussels fuck you in the ass
>>
>>61430972
>Corruption?
It's less corrupt than our national government. The degree of corruption isn't significant
>Plutocracy?
EU pioneers worker rights and countries always bitch about them
>Neoconservatism?
What?
>>
File: North_American_Union.png (27 KB, 314x207) Image search: [Google]
North_American_Union.png
27 KB, 314x207
>>61430812
What about this?

Could/Should it happen?

>>61430917
Loominarty and other shitty conspiracy theories
>>
>>61430900
>I really wish it wouldn't become a federal superstate like news this week said
Stop reading tabloids. It's clickbait sourced from other clickbait. Here's the supposed leak if you're curious and there's nothing new in there, beyond maybe harmonizing criminal law on terrorism. http://www.tvp.info/25939587/europejskie-superpanstwo-zobacz-oryginalny-dokument
>>
>>61431074
>EU pioneers worker rights
Then one shady, corporate-lobbied hyper-assrape deal like TTIP erodes them all.
>>
File: 16540reich_eu-300x229.jpg (20 KB, 300x229) Image search: [Google]
16540reich_eu-300x229.jpg
20 KB, 300x229
Why do people always say Germany runs the EU? In what way do Germans run the EU? Is it because they're a creditor nation or is there something else there?
>>
What do Irish people think about Brexit?
>>
>>61431116
Cool English source lad
>>
>>61431185
EU is accepting TTIP?
>>
I don't care!
>>
>>61431093
It looks really slick that's one point it gets.
>>
File: vV9mZQD.png (170 KB, 870x1074) Image search: [Google]
vV9mZQD.png
170 KB, 870x1074
>>61431212
It gave me hope.
>>
>>61431185
>muh TTIP
the anti eu left is as retarded as brexiters
you're literaly complaining about a document that isn't even released based on biased leaks and youtube memers
>>
>>61428078
I like the EU more now and hope that Scotland gets another independence vote since they wanted to stay
>>
>>61431247
Not him but it's literally the leaked document.
>>
>>61428078
Before brexit i thought democracy is a myth, people have no voice. Turns out democracy exists in Britatin.
If Trump wins in USA, democracy officially confirmed.
>>
>>61431193
Big population and due to large export, they have a keen interest in keeping the EU and the Eurozone afloat. This leads them to being the most active and visible of all the member states, as well as pushing the most often for new legislation.
>>
>>61430228
honestly I think a lot of posters are just trying to be contrarians, if brexit failed they would have given britain shit for not abandoning the sinking ship

I've never seen so many pro EU posters on /int/ before the brexit results
>>
>>61430917
>>61430989
Yeah of course, you had communist dictatorships in your recent history, so anything else is obviously better.

But for countries which had freedom, independence, and a decent economy after the war, globalism and federalism mean losing your beloved culture and getting fucked in the ass by international corporations and low wages workers.
Just like >>61431054 said.
>>
>>61431193
They have the most MEP's in parliament and to get something done people will appeal to the strongest first.
>>
File: unfuckable.jpg (61 KB, 748x421) Image search: [Google]
unfuckable.jpg
61 KB, 748x421
>>61428078
no, i still dont like the eu no matter how hard you people shill for it
>>
>>61431290
>the leaks aren't real we wouldn't fuck you in the ass without lube!
t. Juncker
>>
>>61431247
Did you even bother to click the link? The entire document is in English.
>>
>>61431274
Hopes and dreams is all you'll ever have, I'm afraid.
>>
File: 1467075683895.jpg (31 KB, 600x337) Image search: [Google]
1467075683895.jpg
31 KB, 600x337
>suddenly an influx of pro-eu posts
I wonder whats going on
>>
>>61431290
are b*lgarians even a real people
>>
>>61431405
It must be some boogeyman trying to control everything.
>>
>>61431347
>beloved culture
>oh no federation is gonna forbid from speaking Polish
And also we are the low wage workers currently.
>>
>>61431405
EU is popular among young people, why would you be surprised

it's not like we're all 55+ on here
>>
>>61431290
/pol/ posters would believe anything and are pretty easy to spot friend.

Look at this specimen over here >>61431319 a Trump supporter with a Russian IP and this >>61431347
diaspora with a French IP. I've spend a lot of time on /pol/ so i can recognize them just by their wording.
>>
>>61431355
nice dubs, but the leaks are drafts
if you take a draft the burgers made it's abviously going to suck for EU
TTIP would have to be published for 1 (one) whole year and EVERY SINGLE ONE european parliament would have to agree to it.
Tell me, please, how are you more protected from corporations when the deal would have to only be approved by your parliament without EU and with the EU it has to be approved by your parliament and 27 others?
You can't! It's stupid!
>>
>>61428234
We already have m8, it's called the United States. We factually abolished state sovereignty with the Civil war and it only made us stronger in the long run.

I'd rather have an economically strong and powerful country that a boatload of bickering tiny irrelevant crapholes like the Yuros.
>>
>>61431405

media here is on full shill mode, they're literally saying EU prevents world wars and if you get out of it, you won't get pensions and benefits
>>
>>61431372
The document literally says they're planning to enforce a unified army. I swore an oath to protect Finland, not fucking Romania or Turkey (in the future).
>>
File: no-eu.jpg (16 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
no-eu.jpg
16 KB, 400x300
>>61428078
I hate it even more now that France has more influence over it.

I'd vote yet for a swexit without a second thought.
>>
>>61431449
we're not people, we are gorillas
>>
>>61431623
Not the case here don't listen to the Croat it's a shithole and thus its media is extra shit.
>>
>>61431703
>holland
>trustworthy
>>
>>61431212
We're all laughing about it. We think it's a stupid decision.
>>
>>61431744
Oh please all the Slavs are full blown edgy anti-Western contrarians (because they would know for some reason) at least from the NL you actually get some different opinions.
>>
>>61431490
>oh no federation is gonna forbid from speaking Polish
Not forbid. But your language is going to become less and less relevant.

For example kids in France are taught foreign languages at increasingly youger ages, but can't write French properly anymore.

>And also we are the low wage workers currently.
Yes. And western Europe low-wages workers are getting fucked in the ass because you can work freely here.

>>61431557
Parliaments don't give a damn about the people they are supposed to represent.
>>
>>61431623
>they're literally saying EU prevents world wars
May i ask you how many wars were there among EU member countries after the EU was created?
Yes?I am listening? ZERO? Hmmm....very strange i guess the EU really prevents wars.
>you won't get pensions and benefits
Well if your countries economy collapses from the aftershock of the EU disbanding you won't have your pensions that is correct.

>>61431625
*The document literally says they're planning to enforce a unified army. I swore an oath to protect Finland, not fucking Romania or Turkey (in the future).*

You have a one track mind friend.First it means that you will get help from everyone in the EU in case you get attacked and second it means that Romania and Turkey will be protecting you.
>>
no one likes eu
only underaged bitch niggers right off from the first social study lecture like eu
no one ever understands eu treaties and they are made to be not understandable
you will never find a person who is able to explain the maastricht treaty NEVER EVER
>>
>>61431449
We are mighty Balkan gorillas.
We are not people.
>>
>>61431906
maybe for dumb people :^)
>>
>>61431996
did u ever read a single thing the eu high court has released u weed nigger
no u didnt because u let the (((media))) do all the thinking for u instead of actually reading the piss they are printing black on white in brussel
but go ahead some up maastricht for me if u think eu is such a good idea (id like to see source with nr. of page ofcourse) )))
>>
>>61431859
... abd I havr to help Romania. I'd rather land in jail for treason. My oath binds me inside Finland's borders if we are ever attacked or if any EU federal state is attacked. I won't out of principle go and die so Brussels can have its wet dream.
>>
>>61431826
>Not forbid. But your language is going to become less and less relevant.
It's gonna become less and less relevant anyway if we are just some shithole.
>For example kids in France are taught foreign languages at increasingly youger ages, but can't write French properly anymore.
On the other hand many people there learn French precisely because of our union. And shit if I look at it it's mostly smart kids knowing foreign language + their own and dumb kids knowing neither.
>Yes. And western Europe low-wages workers are getting fucked in the ass because you can work freely here.
There are too many jobs they wouldn't take anyway. Even in Poland it's getting increasingly harder to find people for low wage jobs like being a shop cashier.
>>
>>61431625
You are aware EUFOR, EDA and CSDP have been a thing since forever? Have you been living under a rock?
And no, the document does not propose an enforced unified superstate army, just a permanent chain of command for military operations running under the EU flag. For WILLING member states, which means the procedure of enhanced cooperation. As it is a matter of security and foreign policy, any vote on creating a unified army would require unanimous approval of all member states anyway.
>>
File: 1466949128835.jpg (6 KB, 180x212) Image search: [Google]
1466949128835.jpg
6 KB, 180x212
>>61428078
The oficial language in the EU should be French tbqh
>>
She's quite ugly as is but the make up makes her look even uglier, at least that much make up.
>>
>>61432212
By the way the document talks about "needs to deepen political efforts and fiscal burden sharing". Sounds like rich countries demolishing their welfare so that the poor Eurozone countries can have more. Man, can't wait to put my kids in school for a fee.
>>
>>61432295
>oy vey 1%< of my income
you sound like you're poor and want gubburment handouts
>>
>>61431906
>>61432087
>u
>no capitalization
>no punctuation
Somehow I don't doubt you can't understand it
>>
>>61432212
they will even harmonize criminal law u nigshit XD
do u realize what that means
everything that polish criminal law professor come up with will be absolutely irrelevant one day and since this is pushed by france/germany it will be mostly german law which gets implemented eu wide like 129 stgb which is supposed to fight (((terrorism))) but in reality is used to jail everyone who holds a political agenda they dont like

oh and get ready for fucking 130 stgb, people like korbyn and le pen (whatever u might think of them) WILL get jailed when this happens
>>
>>61431619
this desu
>>
>>61432385
Poor people should have no opinion? And no, I am not poor. I only find it extremely unnerving that my paycheck's taxcut goes to feeding some fucking gypsie in the Balkans.
>>
>>61432386
>everything u say is invalid because you dont do x and y on a weeb board
my point still stands tho, no one on int has read ANY eu treaty ever
>>
I think Brexit is posibbly the worst thing that has happened to this country (Scotland) for a while.

We're stuck between two shitty options. Go with the EU and be bullied around by Germany while waiting for the whole thing to collapse due to the debt crisis or go with the sinking ship that is the UK.

It's dogshit.
>>
I think Brexit was an overall improvement to Europe.
I just wish brits grew a pair and actually quit.
The ENTIRE COUNTRY is unable to find a man with testicles. The reason they haven't quit yet is because everyone is too pussy to push the button.
Literal cucklandia.
To think these beta cunts ran the world. Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
>>
>>61432589
declare actual democracy
which is demos kratos, rule of the native people
and work with eu only on economic basis without giving brussel competencies

omg politics so hard in scotland =((
>>
>>61432696
The people want to be full members of the EU though.
>>
>>61431859
>May i ask you how many wars were there among EU member countries after the EU was created?
>Yes?I am listening? ZERO? Hmmm....very strange i guess the EU really prevents wars.
You know the thing with causality and correlation? No? It's because it don't exist.

Modern lifestyle combined with the need of an expensive infrastructure to keep the country running, and even more importantly, total nuclear annihilation in case of a direct war gave us peace.
>>
>>61432508
Well, your point can go fuck itself since I had to pass an exam on EU law a couple years ago. It's not much more complicated than national laws and yet I don't see you crying about those.
>>
>>61432478
It funds roads and infrastructure, Peka, we have no welfare of any relevance in Bulgaria
it's for geopolitics, for a small price EU gets a larger market and denies Russia teritory
Powers do the same thing with other developing nations that aren't even in the EU
The entire Africa get's some kind of money from europe for the sake of securing influence.
EU funds are a drop in the bucket for developed countries, but they secure countries that will synchronize legislation and offer safer investment than those outside Europe
This means the EUs market can grow more and as we know from USA bigger market means more money.
All this is very macro and difficult to understand, which is why nobody is bothering to explain it and why so many people think structural funds are charity.
>>
>>61432696
So you're saying "Just get all the benefits of EU membership without joining"?
>>
>>61432757
is it possible to actually want something without know what it is tho
>>
File: United Kingdom Saved.jpg (32 KB, 600x315) Image search: [Google]
United Kingdom Saved.jpg
32 KB, 600x315
>>61428078
Hasn't really changed my opinion really. I always thought the European Union represents an important institution and a potential model for other regions around the World who strive to achieve similar levels of integration. I mean, it's fucking common sense to join larger trade/economic unions in order to obtain greater collective political and economic leverage.

On the other hand, the BREXIT actually affected my opinion of the United Kingdom or rather England. Holy shit I have never seen such a self-destructive and retarded decision since we went to war in fucking Iraq for a second time.
>>
>>61428078
It'll be more homogenous without Britain.
But this referendum bares the biggest problem the EU faces: it's too complicated for almost all of its citizens to understand. It's too easy to exploit.
>>
>>61432589
declare war and conquer england you haggis loving filth
>>
>>61431859
>ZERO? Hmmm....very strange i guess the EU really prevents wars.
But there's no causation in your argument.
I suspect being part of NATO or having nukes have a much higher influence.

>>61432186
>On the other hand many people there learn French precisely because of our union. And shit if I look at it it's mostly smart kids knowing foreign language + their own and dumb kids knowing neither.
Well you probably have a point here.
However it seems dumb kids are growing in numbers in western Europe.

>There are too many jobs they wouldn't take anyway.
Because the wages are to low for a terrible job. People would accept these jobs for higher wages, but firms won't pay as they can get cheaper workers. That skewed the employment market.

>Even in Poland it's getting increasingly harder to find people for low wage jobs like being a shop cashier.
They are too busy working in western Europe. Also, Ukrainians workers are going to fuck you very soon.
>>
>>61432802
Don't expect a German to understand the real implications of being a EU member.
>>
>>61432766
>even more importantly, total nuclear annihilation in case of a direct war gave us peace
Really?If you like we can start counting the wars outside of the EU that have happened after its creation.

Lets do it.Shall we?
>>
>>61432796
>exam on eu law
XD which part of eu law my polish friend or are you telling me right now there is an exam in a single that day that covers private, criminal and public law of eu? you realize that private consumer law alone of eu can get you busy for a whole fucking year of studying it? so in what field you got tested my plumbering friend

>>61432802
im saying get benefits of trade by joining the trade but dont give away competencies to brussel
hard to comprehend?
>>
>>61432690
You know it's bad when even tiny Latvia calls you out on your shit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76WWMe_UnEY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>61432827
>start WW3 already you fucking pussies
shut the fuck up you stupid finn
>>
lets this time go for london first instead of moscow
>>
>>61431344
Another possible explanation: the political boards on 4chan attract a lot of fringe right-wingers, since they won’t be instabanned for their views here.

Another crowd regularly visiting 4chan are those mostly interested in the discussion of free porn, and their political views are far more diverse and representative of the general population. And now they flood /int/ and dilute the regular residents, increasing the number of pro EU votes, while they otherwise hang out on /s/ and the like in calmer times.
>>
>>61431619
You mean you'd rather have a big brother that you have no choice but to bend over for and take a dicking from whenever he sees fit.
>>
File: Hipster.jpg (99 KB, 870x590) Image search: [Google]
Hipster.jpg
99 KB, 870x590
>>61431344
I agree with this and there is one word that best describes them, pic related.
>>
>>61431826
Lol it has been proven that learning different languages from a young age doesn't affect the skills of the native language negatively it actually increases the native language skills. Don't just say shit because they are your feelings.
>>
>>61429865
>tfw in the future it will be common for men to wear makeup to cover there ugliness but now your called a fag
>>
I saw 3 sickly inhuman looking chavs harassing a an eastern european girl and told them to fuck off and they said they'll fucking do me whilst walking away after slight confrontation.

Honestly just gas the poor

Glad Leave won but i'm still cynical if we'll actually leave or if Boris will say we did whilst keeping freedom of movement with eurotrash.
>>
>>61431344
I have never had any stance but pro-EU. The upcoming brexit referendum just caused a lot of spillover from /pol/
>>
>>61433264
why are saxons so classist?
>>
>>61432930
You claimed nobody has ever read any treaties, so I told you that you're wrong you dumb sauerkraut nigger. If you're curious, when you're doing a master's in law there's a mandatory one year course that covers the general outline, relation to national law, procedural and systematic matters contained in the treaties, the four freedoms of the common market and the most important judgements of the Court. Judging by your post I can guess you have no fucking idea at all how EU law even works and what it contains.
And really, start fucking using proper English because your shit is barely legible. Or just fuck off back to /b/.
>>
>>61430917
even though I think globalisation brings peace, I also think its a culture killer. one day you will go from china to india to canada and it will all look the same which is quite boring
>>
Why would I find it it beneficial as a Finngol to have a federalized supernation? That would rob me of my independence and hand out the last bits of political self-determination I have to Brussels and to hands who really don't have even the slightest clue of Finnish problems (not that they'd give a shit either). Explain please. What do I get out of a federalized Europe? Gypsies, refugees and central European super corporations who fuck our national ones over?
>>
>>61432894
How many wars have been fought on nuclear powers' homeland?

>>61433211
I'd be genuinely interested to read this study if you can provide a link.
>>
>>61433313
Have you ever met or interacted with the lower class? They desevre all the shit they get and although i'm happy brexit won i am not pleased it was because of their backing. They are practically white muslims.
>>
>>61431344
>I've never seen so many pro EU posters on /int/ before the brexit results
this, I went on /int/ expecting victory threads but they were all about meltdown
>>
>>61431344
I think it's more that /int/ and /pol/ just want to see it all crash and burn, but get cold feet immediately after something actually happens.
>>
>>61433345
=DD
HAHAH FUCKING CONFIRMED YOU HAVE NO FUCKING IDEA
>mandatory one year course
>master of law

ok you should have no probs telling me then wether a consumer could charge the debtor for disassembly and reinstallation of a faulty service like installing some tiling
and pls point out differences in national law and eu consumer guideline in this, id love to see that from you, should be ez since you study masters law =DD

but you wont and cant because all type is a load of bullshit, you dont study in a masters course of law, you have zero fucking knowledge on eu thats why u didnt even relate to my question wether your exam did cover the private, criminal or public sector of influence
>>
>>61433421
If by peace you mean tyranny then yes you're right.
>>
>>61428078
I quite like the EU, I would support it more if it used its weight more often.

In varietate concordia!
>>
File: 1457748176300.gif (2 MB, 325x235) Image search: [Google]
1457748176300.gif
2 MB, 325x235
>>61428078
With every fuck up by the comission and the council, we are closer to another referendum and another domino falling.

>born too late to experience the collapse of Yugoslavia
>mfw born just in time to experience the collapse of the European Union
>>
File: 1439983003195.jpg (9 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
1439983003195.jpg
9 KB, 208x250
>tfw voted leave
>tfw I am eligible for an Irish passport through my grandmother

I won't be part of the wreckage lads
>>
>>61428078
No,euro only benefits Germany and their banks ,so i don't like that.
EU is a bullshit lad
>>
>>61433738
>born too late to experience the collapse of Yugoslavia
What are you, 12?
>>
>>61432186
>There are too many jobs they wouldn't take anyway.
why do immigrants love to use this reasoning for stealing peoples jobs, there are tons of people here that will do low skilled jobs but yet everyone insists that no native will do it

> Even in Poland it's getting increasingly harder to find people for low wage jobs like being a shop cashier.
thats because they all left poland
>>
>>61433313
poor people suck and compensate by being violent
>>
>>61433846
i guess hes about 20 years old since you need to be alot older to actually experienced the collapse in your concious mind
>>
>>61433846
I'm younger than 25.
>>
>>61433580
>/int/ and /pol/
only /pol/
>>
>>61433804
t. #4 welfare queen of europe
>>
>>61433802
good job
>>
>>61433874
> there are tons of people here that will do low skilled jobs
So where's the problem? Just do the damn jobs yourselves.
>>
>>61433874

Yeah, my family business is a factory. We have people coming in every day asking if they can pleeeaaassee have a shitty job for shitty pay.
>>
>>61433978
>import shitloads of foreign no skill people
>since more people COULD theoretically demand a job the employer has a reason to lower the wage

omg why wont the native people not work over 40h a week for minimal payment so fucking lazy xd
>>
>>61428078
>Has the Brexit affected your opinion on the EU at all?
No. The way they'll handle the situation however, will.
>>
>>61433953
hahaha, only Germany has control of euro banks and credit , is a fucking bullshit and here in spain all people support brexit
>>
>>61431116
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRetILyYgyo
>>
>>61433874
>Natives ever taking , Below secondary level education jobs. IN A FIRST WORLD COUNTRY
Unless you are a third world country you can't use that excuse. Unless your education system is shit
>>
>>61428078
Yes it did
Long live the EU
>>
>>61433978
how if immigrants are taking them
>>
>>61434068
I get it, it sucks. But if you are no more qualified or motivated than the person willing to work the problem lies with you.
Don't demand employment, start a business.
Do something.
As long as there is demand for cheap labor there will be cheap labor.
>>
>>61434229
Are you saying you are unable to get a job because ze immigrants are taking them all?
>>
>>61428078
This will yield only benefits to EU, and to Italy's role in the EU.
>>
>>61434229
are you saying that you are so underqualified immigrants can be valued more than you?
>>
>>61434292
>Do something
yes join a movement to get rid of those who join your system of welfare and trade your people themselfes build in centuries or hundreads of years

foreigners do not deserve the same rights as the native people, they have no responsibility to your nations history and they wont be there to vindicate for your nations downfall
>>
Finally, they can get the fuck out. Maybe we can get some real work done now.
>>
>>61434292
And as long as there is demand for cheaper labor there will be cheaper labor.
That's a race to the bottom.

>>61434448
Underqualified immigrants are more valued than natives because they accept lower wages, don't ask for a rise, don't unionize, and so on.
>>
>>61434377
no all im saying is that immigrants love to say how brits never want to do low skilled jobs, even though there are brits that wouldnt mind doing them.
>>
>>61434448
see>>61434589

I myself am not in need of a job so it doesnt bother me
>>
>>61433054
>Another crowd regularly visiting 4chan are those mostly interested in the discussion of free porn, and their political views are far more diverse and representative of the general population. And now they flood /int/ and dilute the regular residents, increasing the number of pro EU votes, while they otherwise hang out on /s/ and the like in calmer times.
Well this is kinda true. I've abadnoned /int/ since /his/ was born, yet I've come back to assist to the Brexit shitsotrm.
>>
>>61434546
>foreigners do not deserve the same rights as the native people,

Have you considered that maybe you can't get employment because of your views? Just curious.

>>61434576
>That's a race to the bottom.
That's capitalism.
>>
>>61431344
Continental EU will only benefit from Brexit.
>>
>>61434746
im right now in my second exam of the study of german law working in a criminal court, i allready get paid and it seems like my dream of being a judge will come true in the next year, but my heart is with the low skilled uneducated german people
>>
>>61434746
it's a fundamental flaw in the EU. Big companies love that shit because they get the benefits of being able to operate in expensive countries, while migrants keep the wages artificially low.
>>
>>61434589
>>61434576
>>61434849
Frankly i see capitalism and its inherent pure market economics more of a problem rather than immigrants making it lower. Because immigrants would want a higher wage but due to their shitty economic life can't complain
>>
>>61433582
Jesus Christ, fuck off retard
>>
>>61431405
>I wonder whats going on
EU sucks =/= EU should disappear.
Most posters want reforms, not a project collapse, unless they're from /pol/.
>>
>>61434995
I have yet to find a Europhile that doesn't want reforms at the very least.

Honestly one of the best moves the EU can make right now is replace Juncker.
>>
>>61433421
Good thing the bile doesnt say anything about that.
>>
>>61434831
In Germany education is free you imbecile.If you are smart noone is stopping you.If you are are poor and uneducated you can only blame yourself.

I am almost 100% sure that you are not really German or you'd know that. You sound like diaspora shitter using the German flag.
>>
>>61434995
this, oh god this so fucking much
>>
>>61433582
Master degrees takes 1 year retard and can only be taken after College of law which takes the usual four years
>>
>>61434589
>brits that wouldnt mind doing them.
so why aren't they doing them?
are british employers discriminating their own people?

look mate, if you complain that someone doesn't get paid enough to package potatoes because poles are okay to package them at minimum wage. Remember, there wouldn't be any demand for british potatoes if they cost more.
>>
>>61435045
Depends on whom with. Juncker is a fool, but he's a vicious cunt of a fool. I don't wanna see some scared coward take his place and watch as they try to pet Britain back in.
>>
>>61435045
Junker has more personality than the average politician and he hasn't done anything particularly bad
>>
>>61428078

I hated it before I hate it now

>Non-EU opinions are not welcome ITT.

Fuck off we're a candidate we even recieve 10s of millions in aid
>>
>>61434973
warum? das ein- und ausbauproblem einer sache die installiert werden muss wird grundsätzlich unterschiedlich bewertet nach nationalem und eu-recht, es ist das beste, älteste und meistbekannte beispiel für die unterschiede von EU und nationalem recht, in deutschland von eugh und bgh, es ist mehr als offensichtlich, dass der pole keine ahnung von recht hat

>>61435055
>If you are are poor you are to blame
lol what if you get born into a poor family, education itself is not even free, you have to pay around half a grant a year to studay and you still have to buy books and make up for your cost living

>>61435102
yes thats why its clear hes bullshitting, a masters degree covering eu law in one year yields no results in knowledge of said law
>>
>>61435045
>>61435162
#Farage4EUPrez
>>
File: CmB3iCKWMAACDxy.jpg (130 KB, 960x741) Image search: [Google]
CmB3iCKWMAACDxy.jpg
130 KB, 960x741
>>
>>61435162
Frans Timmermans would come to mind. He's a lot more emotional but not less competent than Juncker. He also speaks a ton of languages
Don't know if he would even want to be though.

>>61435314
It's more the appearance that counts I'm afraid.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcGCBHNcKyI
>>
>>61435055
btw law study is incredibly costly if you want to do it right, had to spent around a grant in the last year of my first exam on books which were essential for my studies
>>
File: 1458402833981.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1458402833981.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>61430228
People are tsundere about EU
Thats the absolute truth
>>
Everyone was going to leave the EU eventually anyway, it's completely unnecessary and has been nothing but a huge fuck up
>>
>>61435417
You work and study at the same time you diaspora plant or you take a students loan.

I personally work since i am not a fan of loans.

So how about you stop shitposting now?
>>
>>61436048
work and study at the same time is a meme and it doenst work with most of courses
also gl on saving up 2k for an examination review course which is required if you want to get a good grade in law

also personally believe that study time is something special you should not spend on working but thats not an argument just my opinion on this

i dont get the diaspora meme tho, just because i dont put any work into punctuation and case sensitivity on weebchan?
>>
File: eu-strikes-back_o_6789723.jpg (318 KB, 480x960) Image search: [Google]
eu-strikes-back_o_6789723.jpg
318 KB, 480x960
> Seeing the Union becoming Fourth Reich

Well we are fucked.
>>
I think it will be easier for the EU to accomplish things and make the lives of average europeans better now that the special snowflake known as the UK is gone
>>
>>61428078
>on-EU opinions are not welcome ITT.
Fuck you I do what I want
>>
>>61435468
what the fuck is the madman doing
>>
File: 628newsography.gif (353 KB, 777x394) Image search: [Google]
628newsography.gif
353 KB, 777x394
eh, every day the same again.
>>
>>61435471
fucking
>Timmermans
he inflated that story of the planecrash so much, victims relatives got pissed off by the bullshit he said.

Timmermans is a joke of a man. He always puts emotions and feelings first, almost like a little girl. In all the things i've seen him in on tv, i just can't take this guy seriously anymore.
>>
File: tweede kamer.jpg (215 KB, 576x260) Image search: [Google]
tweede kamer.jpg
215 KB, 576x260
>>61437982
He really is quite an emotional guy.
But at the same time he's one of the few people in the EU that's actually doing good things (specifically, going against over-regulation). He also truly believes in the EU.

It's kinda the time for the EU and US to have their leaders counter the populists, rather than have 2 parallel kinds of politics. I believe Timmermans would put more emotion in explaining, but at the same time wouldn't bring radical change.
The EU has an image problem before a competence problem, although countries shouldn't dump their shit politicians in the EU either.
>>
>>61429075

It's not even as if EU is hard to understand right now. People just doesn't make an effort.

And while we're at it, we might as well teach them about the WTO, so they understand that EU isn't the only institution that is "fucking over" their sovereignty.
>>
My opinion of the EU will degrade markedly if they get any special treatment in their exit.
>>
File: 1438795998392.png (109 KB, 414x426) Image search: [Google]
1438795998392.png
109 KB, 414x426
>>61430228

It's not as if I like being allied with Germany or anything! Stupid!

[spoiler]One time reminder that Finland literally wanted a monarchy with a german king[/spoiler]
>>
>>61439360
woah, rude.
>>
>>61437514
Can anyone actually even read this
>>
Im now much more certain that more countries need to leave EU. Most of us want our countries back.
>>
>>61428743
I highly doubt the UK will leave the single market, because that would just fuck everyone over more or less indiscriminately.

I am looking forward to the reaction when the racists realise we're going to keep freedom of movement.
>>
>>61440734
> when the racists realise we're going to keep freedom of movement.

0/10 troll
>>
>>61429865
>>61428853
I wonder how much less shit their actual skin would be if they didn't cake on so much makeup all the time

Also then >>61429865 wouldn't have that bizarre head-only tan
>>
>>61433846
>tfw I realize almost no one here was born in time to see the collapse of the Soviet Union
>tfw I clearly remember seeing it as a kid
>>
>>61441307
Where did you see it? When I was a child I knew almost nothing about foreign countries and politics.
>>
>>61441470
On TV. I was just a kid so I didn't really understand what it meant. But from the way my parents reacted and what they explained to me I did understand it was something really big.
>>
>>61431859
>it means that you will get help from everyone in the EU in case you get attacked and second it means that Romania and Turkey will be protecting you.
That's not really going to win over anyone from a member state possessing highly developed armed forces.
Finland isn't suddenly breathing a sigh of relief at the prospect that Turkish forces may be available to leap to their defence in the event of an attack.
>>
>>61432589
Sticking with the UK's sinking boat sounds like less effort than departing so you can climb into the EU's sinking boat instead.

Besides, Spain would never let you join.
>>
>>61434430
>This will yield only benefits to EU, and to Italy's role in the EU.

You mean more of Renzi being Merkel's bitch and being unable to actually pass meaningful reforms?

If you're lucky, the next election will bring enough support to switch back to the lira, though that currency was shit too.
>>
The EU has been good for some countries but I see zero benefit here in Wales. Everyone expected Wales to vote remain because "Wales receives a lot of money from the EU", when in reality it's all just going to farmers or vanity projects.

I don't like the way how Germany and other weak leaders in the EU caused the migrant crisis on their own, but asked for the whole of the EU to share the burden.

I don't like how manufacturing in some countries is trashed so it can be moved elsewhere for cheaper, sometimes not even in Europe.

Until the EU changes my opinion won't either. Probably got more negative after the members of the European Commission started coming out demanding article 50 instantly. Merkel doesn't seem too rushed and there's probably a good reason why.
>>
Nah I love the uk but it doesn't change anything
>>
>>61428078

Technically Brexit did not happen yet, Brits just had a referendum.

But so far it looks good:
>UK politician promises referendum
>holds referendum as promised
>british people spergs out and makes a bad choice, but being a democracy the politician rolls with it
>EU officials get upset but being civilized human beings they turn their attention to resolving the issue with minimal damage to their constituents
Although obviously there is difference in opinion to what best course of action would be, but that's basically business as usual.
>>
Its going to get a lot more domineering now we have left

enjoy your single european nation
>>
File: 1462284900693.jpg (98 KB, 742x902) Image search: [Google]
1462284900693.jpg
98 KB, 742x902
POSTING IN A EUROPOOR THREAD.
God Bless the United Kingdom for choosing to escape from under the Fascist boot of the EU!
>>
>>61443210
Since the UK has to feed money into the EU, if you fully exit you'll just be able to to keep that money and spend it on your own vanity projects anyways.

Since the pound crashed a bit you should see a spike of life in manufacturing if it stays low. It's helped with tourism and factories in Canada. Americans can do more business with us when our dollar is shit.
>>
>>61429292
>buying into media hype

yeah mate I've been running round with my mates firebombing polish houses all week
>>
>>61440734

Agreed, it seems like pretty much the only way this could go. On the plus side we get the benefits of EU trade, the benefits of our own trade, we don't get dragged in to some retarded united states of europe and as I voted leave, I get to laugh in the face of all those pissy brats protesting in London against their own democracy.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 27

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.